Ep 152: Global Human Capital Trends
Release Date: 10/14/2018
The 2018 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trend Report showcases a profound shift that is facing business leaders worldwide. The report is based on interviews with 11,000 business and HR leaders, documents ten key human capital trends and points to the rise of, what Deloitte is calling, the Social Enterprise.
To talk through the report's findings and their extreme relevance for Talent Acquisition I'm delighted to welcome Michael Gretczko, Principal at Deloitte, as this week's guest.
In the interview we discuss:
• What is a "social enterprise"?
• The forces driving change
• The rise of the individual and their unique influence over the organisations they work for
• Using people analytics and data to create personal and agile rewards
• Why the focus is moving away from career and moving toward experiences
• How an employer's attitude toward social issues impacts employer branding.