The Pros and Cons of Retail Chain Investing (Episode014)
Release Date: 02/17/2019
In today’s episode, I will be discussing the Pros and Cons of Retail Chain Investing. This topic is particularly interesting for me right now as I have been studying multiple retail chains as potential investments this past month.
Support the Podcast on Patreon
This is a podcast supported by listeners like you. If you’d like to support this podcast and help me to continue creating great investing content, please consider becoming a Patron at DIYInvesting.org/Patron.
Show Notes available at DIYInvesting.org
The full show notes for this episode, including my outline for today's podcast, are available at https://www.diyinvesting.org/Episode14
Please review and rate the podcast
If you enjoyed this podcast and found it helpful, please consider leaving me a review. On an iOS platform such as an iPhone or iPad, you can do so by following these steps:
- In your podcast app, click the search icon that looks like a magnifying glass in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Type “The DIY Investing” into the search bar. This podcast should be one of the first shows that display.
- Select the podcast show icon.
- Scroll down to the “Ratings & Reviews Section” and click on the button that says “Write a Review”.
- Write a short one or two sentence review and give me a rating that matches how you feel about the podcast.