Ep 186: Data Driven Candidate Experience
Release Date: 05/15/2019
Contact - email@example.com
Almost everyone I speak to who works in talent acquisition clearly recognises the importance of a high-quality candidate experience. However, despite this overwhelming consensus, providing even an acceptable level of candidate experience is still a challenge for a lot of employers.
You can't improve something if you don't measure it and the lack of data employers have historically collected about their candidate experience is disappointing, to say the least. However, it finally looks like things are changing for the better.
My guest this week is Hayke Tjemmes from Dutch e-commerce giant Wehkamp. Wehkamp has spent the last 12 months building a framework that measures the right data for them to be able to continuously improve their candidate experience in an effective way.
In the interview we discuss:
• Wehkamp's recruiting challenges
• Why candidate experience is so important to them as a business
• The limits of using NPS in isolation
• Measuring candidate velocity
• Combining data points to generate actionable insights
• Feedback response rates from candidates at different stages of the process
• The strategy behind their new careers site
Hayke also shares some of the surprising insights their data has revealed and talks about their move towards predictive recruiting.