Ep 188: The Future Of Recruiters
Release Date: 05/23/2019
As automation continues to build at a relentless pace across pretty much every business sector, the debate about the potential robotic future of recruiting is intensifying.
Who better to discuss this topic with than my guest this week, Jim Stroud. Jim has been a frontline corporate recruiter, is a pioneer of sourcing and a prodigious producer of content. He is currently VP Product Evangelist North America at ClickIQ and is a keen researcher into both the future of recruiting and the future of work.
In the interview we discuss:
• What recruiters will be doing in the future and why they will be doing it better than machines
• The importance of personal brand in recruiting
• How global privacy concerns are changing the nature of sourcing
• The critical importance of employer brand
• Why programmatic advertising is the future.
Jim also shares some stories about automation and human augmentation currently being seen in the workplace.