Episode 292 - 12 Tubes of Christmas with Huck Gee
Release Date: 12/01/2015
In today’s episode Huck is revealed as our 12th Tube of Christmas
- 5 random prints valued at a total of $195-200
- Bonus buttons and decals
- A random t-shirt
- Two random winners will receive one of two 44” x 30” Skullhead Blank illustrations printed on archival quality canvas (ready for stretching and mounting), signed and numbered, normally $150 each. 1/25 odds to win.
- Limited to only 50 tubes.
- For 24 Hours Only!
Talking Points In Today’s Episode.
- Mark & Huck make another big announcement for Adventures In Design’s 2016 programming.
- A review of what did Designer Con show us about the future of the collector design market.
- We look at the explosion of the collector market and speculate on what the future could be.
- Mark dissects the decline of Kidrobot as the industry leader.
In The Circle of Trust
- We review the big moves of Huck’s 2015 and what he hopes to accomplish in 2016.
- A few tips on growing your audience and understanding the art of pricing.
- The future business model for artists wanting to create a career in designer collectability.