Co-Investing in Real Estate to Build Wealth, with Matthew Golden and Kira Golden McClellan [Podcast 106]
Release Date: 01/06/2016
There are many ways you can use the money you make through your network marketing to increase your overall cashflow and build wealth over the long term. It doesn’t all have to happen through the business activities of you and your team. One of David’s favorite ways to build wealth is through real estate. On today’s show, David is chatting with Kira Golden McClellan and Matthew Golden, of Direct Source Wealth. The two of them run a company that builds investment opportunities in real estate that many types of people can come into to co-invest, build wealth together, and see their income grow. You’ll find lots of gems from this episode, so stay tuned.
OUTLINE OF THIS GREAT EPISODE
- [0:29] David’s introduction to the episode and his guests.
- [2:54] Thoughts on homes as investments or dwelling places.
- [4:52] Matthew’s thoughts on investments that can endure market downturns and provide cashflow.
- [8:16] Why co-investing is such a powerful force.
- [14:43] The need for building trust in a first time investment partnership.
- [17:40] How co-investing is a form of wealth creation.
- [20:42] Deals that were hard lessons learned.
- [25:10] How someone might get into a co-investing situation.
- [26:12] The importance of a long term philosophy for co-investing.
- [31:09] How new investors without much experience can get started.
- [33:06] The typical investments done with sophisticated investors.
- [34:24] Suggestions for checking out an investment company.
- [37:07] The perfect property their investment company is looking for.
- [40:21] How a “value for value” approach helps everyone.
RESOURCES MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE
matthew or Kira (at) directsourcewealth (dot) com