Top 5 Pros and Cons to Living in South Korea (Episode 75)
Release Date: 07/15/2019
Our top 5 pros and cons to living in South Korea based on our own experiences over the years.
We each give our top 5 pros and cons lists to living in South Korea and then come up with a final list for each.
Scott, Adam, Marco, and returning guest Saber talk about how long they’ve lived in Korea and their experiences to come up with the top 5 things they love about living in Korea and the top 5 things they don’t.
It’s all about the PROS and CONS to living in Korea on this episode of K-PoD!
- 01:23Each of us tell how long we’ve each have lived in South Korea.
- 02:13Marco gives some of the hardest changes he had to adjust to when he first moved to South Korea.
- 03:46Saber talks about her hardest things she had to adjust to when she first moved to South Korea and adapting to working all day and teaching children.
- 04:22Scott gives the difficult changes he had to make when he first came to South Korea.
- 05:00Adam goes over some the difficult changes he had to make when he first came to Korea.
- 05:46Marco gives his top 5 cons to living in South Korea including the lack of trash cans, driving, cultural differences, and more!
- 09:30Saber gives her top 5 cons to living in South Korea including clothing sizes, pollution, taxis, and more!
- 11:28Adam goes into his top 5 cons to living in South Korea including home sickness, traffic and parking, respect to pedestrians, and more!
- 12:04Scott gives his top 5 cons to living in South Korea including smells, weather, seat belts, and more!
- 13:32We all put our lists together to agree on a final TOP 5 CONS list to living in South Korea.
- 17:30Adam gets into his top 5 pros to living in South Korea including internet, travel, safety, and more!
- 18:35Marco gives his top 5 pros to living in South Korea including taxis, recycling, people, and more!
- 20:25Saber’s top 5 pros to living in South Korea including living costs, expat community, delivery services, and more!
- 21:02Scott’s top 5 pros to living in South Korea including meeting new people, 24hr life, the garbage system, and more!
- 23:20We all put our lists together to agree on a final TOP 5 PROS list to living in South Korea.
- 24:48Adam wraps things up including where to get in touch with each of us.
K-PoD: Life In Korea Podcast
|Website: https://k-pod-cast.com |
Face Book: https://goo.gl/mstEXJ
|This show is recorded at: O’Briens Irish Bar & Restaurant |
|This show is produced by: Changwoner Entertainment |
|Scott is one of the original hosts of K-PoD (formally The Changwoner Podcast) and also the founder and producer of the show. He is also the founder of Changwoner Entertainment. He is from Newfoundland, Canada and has been living in Changwon, South Korea for almost 17 years. |
Facebook - https://goo.gl/VTk37j
Instagram - https://goo.gl/qJv8ZX
|Adam is one of the hosts of K-PoD. He started as a host last season in 2018. Adam is from Ontario, Canada and has lived in Changwon City, South Korea for 8 years. |
Facebook - https://goo.gl/UuKwLh
Instagram - https://goo.gl/DHJ2Gt
|Marco is now one of the new hosts of K-PoD. Marco is from Columbus, OH, United States and has lived in Changwon City, South Korea for almost 3 years. |
Facebook - https://goo.gl/ZCX9Qe
Instagram - https://goo.gl/w2G95c
Website - https://kpop.global
|Paul is one of the original hosts and founders of K-PoD (The Changwoner). Paul is originally from England and he currently continues to live in Changwon City where he has lived for the past 16 years. |
Facebook - https://goo.gl/JGbYLA
Instagram - https://goo.gl/1nrmQq
Listen and Subscribe on....
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD: Life In Korea, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
#livinginkorea #southkorea #korea #constokorea #prostokorea #travelkorea #lifeinkorea #top5pros #top5cons #top5 #podcast #podcastkorea #kpod #changwoner