First Experiences in South Korea. (Ep 45)
Release Date: 01/30/2017
Our first day in South Korea, our first try of Korean food, our first day teaching English, and more!
A new season of the podcast begins with two new hosts on the show, Adam and Phil. Both Adam and Phil talk with Scott about some of their first experiences here in Korea. First of all, everyone who has been to South Korea has had many good and bad first experiences. This hosts talk about many first things including their first night here, first Korean meal, and first impressions of South Korea. Finally, they will talk about their first day of teaching English.
It's a podcast of firsts for this episode of K-PoD!
- 02:14Where Phil is originally from.
- 03:38A little about Adam.
- 05:05Why did Phil choose to move to JinHae, South Korea?
- 06:15Adam's reasons to move to Changwon City, South Korea.
- 09:05What is it about JinHae that Phil likes?
- 10:30Getting your driver's license in Korea and a disagreement about owning a car in Korea.
- 15:10We start with Phil's first place he stayed when he arrived in South Korea.
- 17:02Next is Adam and where he spent his first night in Korea.
- 18:30Lastly, Scott talks about where he stayed his first night and how it was different from the others.
- 22:20Phil's first impression of South Korea.
- 23:45Adam's first impression of South Korea.
- 25:04Scott's first impression of South Korea.
- 26:03Learning the Korean language.
- 26:55Everyone's first Korean meal after arriving to South Korea.
- 30:08First day of teaching English and your first day of teaching in the classroom in South Korea.
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/changwoner/ep45.mp3
[gallery link="file" size="medium" ids="714,715,716"]
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon
Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org