Things to Do, Places to See, and Things to Bring to South Korea. (Ep 47)
Release Date: 02/13/2017
Things to do, places to see, and the most important things to bring with you to South Korea!
What are some of things to do while in South Korea? What are some of the best places to see in South Korea? What are some things you should bring with you to South Korea? These are the topics Scott, Adam, and Phil discuss on this week's episode of K-PoD. Bath houses, sporting events, hiking, screen game rooms, JeJu Island, Andong, the DMZ, The K-PoD Top 5 things you would want to bring with you to South Korea, and MORE!
Tune in to this episode to find out more about living and working right here in South Korea!
- 01:38Some cool things to do while in South Korea.
- 02:00Adam suggests that a true Korean experience is visiting a Korean spa and everyone talks about their own experiences at Korean bath houses.
- 05:20Phil recommends some Korean barbeque meat (samgipsal) and why starting off the night with some good bbq and friends is always a good kicking off point.
- 06:05Scott brings up screen golf as something to do in Korea and everyone gets into the other types of game rooms here including screen baseball and screen shooting.
- 08:05Phil suggests checking out the local basketball team and watching some of the professional sport teams in your area in South Korea.
- 09:35Scott talks about hiking in Korea and trying to get some of the great outdoors in South Korea.
- 11:05Checking out Buddhist temples throughout Korea and Phil counters with singing rooms (Norae Bangs) and how much fun they are.
- 12:30Scott brings it back to the outdoors and spending some time at a pension in Korea or as known in the West as a cabin or cottage.
- 13:18Everyone on the panel gets into places they would recommend seeing while in South Korea, starting with Adam and talking about NamHae and KoJae Islands including a POW camp from the Korean War.
- 14:13Phil talks about and recommends JeJu Do (Island).
- 17:15Adam brings up the fish market in Busan as a place to check out and Scott brings up why he stays away from that place.
- 18:28Phil recommends his hometown in Korea, JinHae and the Cherry Blossom Festival there every year plus other things to do in JinHae.
- 20:00Scott brings up Itaewon, Seoul for some shopping and food and the DMZ (The De-militarized Zone), the border between North and South Korea.
- 22:54It's K-PoD Top 5: The panel give their lists of their top 5 things they would recommend bringing with you to South Korea and then argue their lists to come up with a final TOP 5 things to bring with you to South Korea.
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/changwoner/ep47.mp3
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon
Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org