Gambling, First Dates, and Drinking in South Korea. -guest Ryan Heywood (Ep 50)
Release Date: 03/06/2017
First dates, couple shirts, drinking, poker and possibilities of marriage in Korea!
Ryan Heywood is from England and has spent the past four years here in South Korea in the Changwon area. He joins the podcast this week to talk about the differences between living in JinHae and Changwon and what he likes about both cities. Ryan also talks about playing online poker and if you could make a living doing that. Ryan then gets into dating in Korea including the best lines to strike up a conversation with women in Korea and the best places for a first date. Everyone on the panel gives their thoughts on marriage and we find out what Ryan's future plans are regarding living and work here in South Korea.
It's a podcast of first dates in Korea with guest Ryan Heywood for this episode of K-PoD!
- 02:02Ryan talks about his original hometown in England and when he first came to South Korea including where he lived.
- 05:10After living in both Changwon and JinHae, Ryan shares his experiences with living in both cities.
- 06:39Watching a meteor shower from a mountain in South Korea.
- 08:50Why Ryan left Korea his first time and what he did back home before returning.
- 09:45Traveling around Asia and Ryan's best places he has visited..
- 12:20What Ryan would be doing if he wasn't in Korea, personal training and online poker.
- 16:15Hitting the clubs and a night out in South Korea.
- 19:18Everyone talks about their favorite drinks and Ryan introduces his special drink to everyone.
- 25:45First dates and Ryan's experiences with dating in Korea.
- 40:30Settling down and getting married in Korea and everyone's thoughts on the subject.
- 43:23The future plans for Ryan and what he is going to do next.
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/changwoner/ep50.mp3
Contact Ryan Heywood:
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon
Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org