The Easy and the Difficult to Living in South Korea. (Ep 56)
Release Date: 04/24/2017
The easy life and the things that are difficult about living in South Korea!
Why have we lived in South Korea for so long and why do we like it so much? Scott, Adam, and Phil ask themselves this question and come up with their own answers. Korea can be a great place to live and work and we all have our own reasons we enjoy it. This week's podcast not only looks at the things the hosts love about Korea, but also looks at the things that were most difficult for them to adjust to when first moving to South Korea. The Changwoner does their TOP 5 this week and come up with their final top 5 list of these most difficult adjustments. It's a podcast of love and hate towards South Korea for this episode of K-PoD!
- 01:22Adam lets us know what some of the things have kept him living in South Korea over the past 10 years.
- 02:50Phil's been in Korea for the past 5 years and lets us know why he has stayed for so long!
- 04:15For Scott, home is where his friends are. This is one of the reasons he has stayed in Korea, along with some others!
- 06:00Some other factors that have made living in South Korea so enjoyable for all the hosts.
- 08:32South Korea is the heart for traveling around Asia.
- 14:00How things have changed for each of the hosts back in their home countries.
- 19:22The Changwoner TOP 5: Things that were hard to adjust to when first moving to South Korea.
- 20:05Adam gives his TOP 5 including making friends and becoming part of the community.
- 23:12Bathrooms and toilets, Phil gives his TOP 5 list of difficult adjustments.
- 25:40Big city life was tough for Scott, as he gives his TOP 5 list.
- 31:27Scott, Adam, and Phil discuss and argue their top 5 lists to come up with a final TOP 5 things that were most difficult in moving to South Korea.
REMINDER: If you have any questions for us, or questions regarding South Korea, please email us you questions now for an upcoming episode where we will be answering listeners questions. Send your questions to email@example.com
Direct Download: http://traffic.libsyn.com/changwoner/ep56.mp3
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon
Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org