Is South Korea Right for You? (Ep 61)
Release Date: 07/10/2017
Do you ever wonder if Korea would be a place for you?
Scott, Adam, and Phil talk about the reasons they first came to Korea, working in South Korea, and how to find a good job in Korea. They will also get into such things as what you need to qualify to work in Korea, what you can expect if you are coming here, visa stuff, and what area/city in Korea would best suit you. It's the podcast on finding the right place and job in Korea for this episode of K-PoD!
- 01:33The reasons why Phil decided to come to Korea.
- 02:35Adam gets into the reasons why he first came to Korea.
- 03:36How Scott accidently ended up in South Korea.
- 05:15Other reasons why others may decide to come to Korea including eating away at student debts.
- 08:24Remo Wiliams got Scott interested in Korea when he was young.
- 15:55Teaching English in other countries and how Korea compared to them.
- 20:20How things have changed in Korea in terms of qualifying to be an English teacher.
- 25:18Good places to find a good job teaching in South Korea and what to look for.
- 35:32The different cities of Korea and which city would best suit you.
K-PoD: Life In Korea
This show is recorded at: CK (Chef's Kitchen), Changwon
Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/ckchangwon
If you would like to be a guest on K-PoD, or have any questions for the show or regarding South Korea, or have something you'd like to promote, please contact us at email@example.com
#teachingenglsih #expats #travel #englishteachers #jobhunting #korea #southkorea #kpod #podcast #podcasting #podcasts