Do's and Don'ts of Witnessing to the Cults
Release Date: 08/27/2015
Do’s and Don’ts of Witnessing to Cults
Practical tips on sharing with the cultist at your door
Various topics covered or mentioned:
- Sanctify the Lord God in your heart.
- Humility, compassion, love and truth versus arrogance, pride and strife.
- Which “Jesus” are you proclaiming - the biblical Jesus or a counterfeit Jesus/false Christ?
- Understanding Christian apologetics and defending the Christian faith.
- What is a cult and how do we define cultism?
- Confronting bad theology versus attacking people and their character.
- Defending the truth, speaking truth, and giving biblical answers.
- Communicating who Jesus Christ really is.
- Studying to “show yourself approved.”
- What exactly is “another Jesus”?
- Weapons of righteousness, Christian character, and individual giftedness in the Lord.
- The Christian warfare - understanding the enemy and our victory in Christ.
- The cultists "experience" and emotions versus true biblical signs and wonders.
- Cultists have been trained and/or inoculated against the historic Christian faith.
- Biblical terminology in contradistinction to destructive cultic redefinitions.
- Sample definition (“atonement”) and sample heresy (“baptismal regeneration”).
- Important things to remember when speaking with people.
- Practical “do’s” and “don’ts” when sharing with cultists.
Scriptures: 1 Peter 3:15; John 14:6-7; John 3:16; 2 2 Timothy 2:15; Corinthians 11:3-4; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Galatians 5:22; Revelation 20:2; Jude 3,17,20-23; Isaiah 59:1; Mark 4:1-20; Isaiah 55:10-11; Colossians 4:5; 1 Corinthians 9:3; Philippians 1:7; 2 Timothy 4:16; Zechariah 4:6.
Recorded 1995, San Luis Obispo, California.
Visit Chris Lawson's websites:
SpiritualResearchNetwork.com (SRN main)
Spiritual-Research-Network.com (SRN archive)
Yoga and Meditation Dangers (International archive)