#279 - Challenge Your Own Reality
Release Date: 06/24/2019
Triathlon is about getting better at the sport and in life. And along with getting better comes the fun. So who would guess swimming hard in open water then climbing hills in heat on the bike or run could be fun? Satisfaction and confidence ultimately lead to fun because you know you are capable. You SEE it . . . so you BELIEVE it. Today we get into ways triathletes can break cycles and get unstuck.
- Power of getting out of you own reality
- How to get unstuck
- Pushing to be better at life
- How do you change up a stale routine?
- The Journey of Self-Exploration
- Mental breakthroughs
- Mindless Cycling
- Real World Fitness
- Perfect Pat vs. Weathered Willie
- Predetermined decisions vs. reactions
- When your mind suffocates you
- Racing blind takes you out of your mind
- Re-write the story you’re telling yourself
- Do you believe what your coach sees?
- Challenging beliefs about yourself
- When bad workouts become affirmations
Struggling with your Swim? Join our new SWIM SQUAD 12 Month Program and build confidence in the water. You'll get 4 workouts a week, 4 customized video swim analysis, weekly swim tip videos and discounts on our Swim Camps. For more information go to this link.
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron