#285 - The Emotional Roller Coaster
Release Date: 07/15/2019
A mantra we like to remember for racing is, “Don’t believe how you feel at any minute, because it’s bound to change.” The same goes for training. How many times have we been on top of the world one day and talking about quitting the sport the next? Training is all about not getting too high or too low. Today we look at ways of staying positive on the emotional roller coaster of triathlon training.
- The Truth about swim fitness
- Is the swim long or slow?
- Mind games of a realistic swim
- Amazon Side Business
- Double ride weekend
- Salvaging your rides
- Belief systems that hold you back
- From quitting to back in the game in 48 hours
- Uneven patches in training
- When self perception changes
- From bike accident to podium
- Giving yourself more time
- Putting on your run shoes can change you
- Don’t let outliers dictate your mood
- Wimbledon Resiliency
- How personal life drives success
Registration is NOW OPEN for 2020 C26 Camps. Find out more on our Camps Page.
Struggling with your Swim? Join our new SWIM SQUAD 12 Month Program and build confidence in the water. You'll get 4 workouts a week, 4 customized video swim analysis, weekly swim tip videos and discounts on our Swim Camps. For more information go to this link.
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron