#286 - Finding Genuine Satisfaction In Training
Release Date: 07/18/2019
Do you look at the big picture of your triathlon journey? For many it becomes an endless cycle of similar results and a lot of struggle. Today, we look at things like, why feeling good could be a sign to reign it in and why your upcoming race may not be the thing to hang your hat on. How does today help your tomorrow? Getting unstuck and looking at your Taper in a totally different way.
- Do You Truly Love The Sport?
- The 12 Month Training Cycle
- Are You Stuck?
- Is it time to scrap your year?
- Straddling the hurt and injured fence
- Regrouping and taking inventory of your situation
- Random exercise vs. Training
- How Does Today Help Tomorrow?
- You have to be in shape to train
- The glamor and romanticism of addiction
- Pool Swimming vs. Open Water
- Why Speed Work is Risky
- Losing Patience and when it costs you
- When Ego and Pride Clouds Judgement
- The common thread of great triathletes
- Why you shouldn’t add a short race b4 your big race
- The challenge of the Taper
- The Final Lead in to your race
- Arrive on Time and Be Your Best
Registration is NOW OPEN for 2020 C26 Camps. Find out more on our Camps Page.
Struggling with your Swim? Join our new SWIM SQUAD 12 Month Program and build confidence in the water. You'll get 4 workouts a week, 4 customized video swim analysis, weekly swim tip videos and discounts on our Swim Camps. For more information go to this link.
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron