#266 - Fine Tuning Your Race/Taper
Release Date: 05/09/2019
- Emotional Roller Coaster of the taper
- The categories of an athlete’s mindset
- From race sign up to race taper, then . . .
- Life happens
- How to find confidence in the work that you’ve done
- The race doesn’t move
- Being Grateful and Appreciative
- Make lists of the people you need to thank
- Take everything out of yourself
- Erase the 6 months ago you
- Chatt 70.3 training day
- Don’t look for excuses
- "Oh, it’s just a training day” rant
- Protecting our egos
- Adjusting your effort during the race
- The way you feel in race CHANGES
- Quit looking for ways to over-analyze
- You become the story you tell yourself
- Remember how you got through training days
- Last minute Larry
- Race Days are opportunities
- Don’t judge a swim, bike, or run in first 10 mins
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron