#269 - Ironman 70.3 Chattanooga Race Recap
Release Date: 05/21/2019
Breaking down Ironman 70.3 Chattanooga. The swim, bike, run and what it's like for Coach Robbie to track 44 of his athletes racing on the same day. Plus, we get into how you can control the race instead of the race controlling you.
- Mike talks about his best 70.3 to date
- Does run training help your bike?
- Pre Race Nerves
- The Calm before the storm
- Tracking 44 athletes as a coach
- Robbie’s biggest concern on Race Day
- The City of Chattanooga
- 3800 people registered
- How do they run out of shirts?
- Drafting on the Bike Course?
- Did Mike really go Sub-5?
- Run Course Aid Stations
- Executing a race plan
- The Coach/Athlete Trust
- Do you NEED to pass or WANT to pass on the bike?
- Don’t be Serious Seth
- Don’t talk yourself into slow
- The Power of Community
- Huge Shout out to the Team
Check out our NEW coaching tiers/options at www.crushingiron.com
Support the Crushing Iron podcast on Patreon, where the community pledge is only $3.26 per month. There are other options, but every little bit helps us keep this podcast on the rails. Thanks in advance.
You can also support us at our new store at CrushingIron.com. We have some NEW classic logo t-shirts and the Official Crushing Iron Spectator shirt for sale. Support the cast and get some new gear for it!
Please subscribe and rate Crushing Iron on YouTube and iTunes.
Support our podcast with some New Gear at CrushingIron.com
For information on the C26 Coach’s Eye custom swim analysis, coaching, or training camps email: C26Coach@gmail.com
YouTube: Crushing Iron