Episode 63: Self Care Guru, Neuroscientist & Podcaster
Release Date: 07/17/2019
Our guest today is "The Guru of Grad Self Care" on Instagram and a Neuroscientist at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champagne. For the next 2 weeks, the show will be hosted by a very special guest, Katherine Hatcher, she is a STEM Advocacy Institute fellow and is launching her very own podcast in August. I had the honor of mentoring Katherine in podcasting and now of interviewing her. Listen on to learn about her STEM Story,
In this episode we discuss:
1) Katherine's research in Circadian Rhythm.
2) How she started her Grad Self Care IG Account?
3) How she organically grow her IG account in a short time?
4) What will she be talking about in her takeover in the next 2 weeks?
5) Finally, what her upcoming podcast is all about?