127: Mastering Sales While Staying Balanced, Energized, and Fulfilled with Ben Gower
Release Date: 06/24/2019
Ben Gower is the founder of The High Impact Coach and the creator of the ACT Method (Attract, Convert, Transform). as well as the REPS Method (Relationships, Evolution, Preeminence, Systems). After dropping out of college to pursue a career in sales, Ben has gone onto launch an incredible online coaching business which has helped a number of other online entrepreneurs develop their sales coaching platforms to crack 7 figures in their business.
In this episode we dive into:
- The life altering events Ben went through around the time of his High School graduation that led him to a spot that felt like no matter how hard he tried, he was still going backwards.
- How Ben went from being shy and rarely initiating interaction with others to dropping out of school to do door to door sales.
- How training coworkers in door to door sales helped Ben find his zone of genius, and how he transitioned this talent into High Impact Coaching.
- Ben’s definition of success and how it has evolved many times over throughout his career.
- The importance of bringing the right energy into the interactions you are having with clients, and how Ben practices staying balanced, energized, and fulfilled.
- Why Ben believes your zone of genius can actually be where you struggle the most.
- When Ben realized he needed to stop doing one on one training and started his group training.
- Why success does not have to do with the size of your audience, but rather the content of the work and the quality of the people that are listening to your message.
- The importance of giving people a small breakthrough and how it builds trust throughout the sales process.
- Scripted vs. non-scripted sales calls and why Ben believes in structure and framework over scripts.