128: Friday Fuel: Are You Doing "Fake Work"?
Release Date: 06/29/2019
Solo Episode #63: Friday Fuel: Are You Doing "Fake Work"?
The mindset of "more is better" is flawed. So many of us have fallen into the trap that being "busy" and "working" means that we're important. We constantly fill up our schedule with meaningless tasks and "fillers" that aren't actually having an impact on our life and business.
In this episode we dive into:
- The scarcity mindset at the core of busy work.
- Why our need to be busy may actually stem from our inability to be comfortable resting.
- The role our ego plays in keeping us stuck in work mode.
- The main problem with to-do lists and productivity.
- How we can automate, delegate, and eliminate things to free up our schedules and focus our time and energy on high leverage activities.
And so much more!
Check out www.brenttieri.com to learn more or head to Facebook and join the Life Outside the Hustle Community!