Angel Dust, by Faith No More
Release Date: 03/29/2019
This 1992 album is celebrated as one of the best of the era but we look at the dysfunctional, toxic relationships between the five band members, and we find that the pressures of the music business, touring, and getting older, led to internal conflicts that made it harder for Faith No More to just be a group of goofy weirdos.
Interested in the media we discussed this episode? Please support the show by purchasing it through our affiliate store:
- THE POWER OF NEGATIVE THINKING
- Talking music and zoning with Roddy Bottom of Faith No More
- Faith No More - Making Of Angel Dust (Full)
- Faith No More: 'We’ve made bad decisions our whole career. That’s why the English champion us'
- 26 YEARS AGO: FAITH NO MORE RELEASE ‘ANGEL DUST’
- 10 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT FAITH NO MORE’S ‘ANGEL DUST’
- HEAVY METAL HOMO