Nick Cave Double Feature
Release Date: 05/31/2019
This repost of our two Nick Cave episodes is a mess of grief, awe, love, and aspiration.
Part 1: Nick Cave's Lament
In anticipation of the Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album “Skeleton Tree” and its accompanying documentary “One More Time With Feeling,” we discuss the tragedy of losing a child and its effect on art, performance and persona.
Part 2: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Skeleton Tree
By becoming a more vulnerable frontman, Nick Cave has transformed after a major tragedy. To understand this better, we cover his latest album Skeleton Tree, the companion film One More Time With Feeling and the Bad Seeds' latest North American tour.
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being Nick Cave
- I Am the Real Nick Cave
- The Love and Terror of Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Finally Tells His Most Painful Story
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds x Hingston Studio – Skeleton Tree
- All Songs +1: A Devastating New Film About Nick Cave
- Nick Cave Talks About Living and Writing Through Grief
- Nick Cave Will Never Be Forgotten
- THE IMMENSE GRIEF OF NICK CAVE’S ‘SKELETON TREE’
- Nick Cave financed the documentary One More Time with Feeling so that he would not have to speak with journalists about the death of his son