Tanzania Safari Tips For Travellers Podcast #267
Release Date: 07/23/2017
In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, visits Tanzania and provides 11 tips for travellers on how to prepare and get the most from a safari. Whilst focusing on a Tanzania safari the tips and advice apply to going to South Africa, Zimabwe, Zambia and other African safaris.
Heading to Tanzania on safari is one of my favourite all-time travel experiences. I had been on safaris in South Africa and Zimbabwe but this was even more magical, enthralling and I saw more animals than I had imagined I would. It exceeded all expectations on so many levels when I travelled there I travelled with Titan Travel on a 9-night “Wild Plains of Tanzania” trip. In this podcast I share 11 tips and advice on how to prepare for and get the most of a safari to Tanzania based on my experience.
The episode covers the following tips:
- Best time to go.
- Choosing the right safari tour company.
- Malaria tablets and other innoculations.
- Travel insurance.
- Luggage requirements.
- Packing essentials.
- Currency and money.
- Staying connected.
- What to expect and be prepared.
- Titan Travel "Wild Plains of Tanzania Tour: http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/TitanTanzania
- Visa requirements site: https://www.travisa.com/Visa_Search
- CIBT Visa service: http://www.cibtvisas.co.uk/
- UK Tanzania Embassy: http://tanzaniahighcomm.co.uk/
- National Travel Health Network and Centre: http://nathnac.net
- NHS FitForTravel website: http://www.fitfortravel.nhs.uk
- Flying Doctors: http://flydoc.org/
- My Photographs: https://tipsfortravellers.smugmug.com/Tanzania/
- Lens hire UK: http://www.lensesforhire.co.uk/
- Lens Hire USA: https://www.lensrentals.com and https://www.borrowlenses.com
- All my Tanzania Videos and Articles: http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/tanzania-safari-tips/
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal