Full Service with Tank Smith
Stand up comedian & client Tank Smith talks sex work and interviews industry professionals. New episodes on Tuesdays! You can follow the podcast at @fullservicepod. You can follow Tank at @tankfunkadelic.
info_outline 110. Better Together with Jessie and PJ Sage 12/29/2021
110. Better Together with Jessie and PJ Sage On my final interview, I sit down with Pittsburgh based sex workers, writers, partners, and hosts of The Peepshow Podcast, Jessie and PJ Sage. We explore their paths into sex work, how they've evolved in the industry, and look back on the early days of The Peepshow Podcast. We examine how the industry has changed in the four years they have run the podcast, talk working together as partners, whether crypto is viable for SWers, and look at the future. Find Jessie on Twitter at @Sapiotextual and PJ at @pjr
info_outline 108. Connection is Key with Sarah Dow 12/12/2021
108. Connection is Key with Sarah Dow This week I sit down with Charleston, SC based companion Sarah Dow. We talk life in Charleston, her love of travel, the upcoming holidays, and plans for the end of the year. We explore her start in the industry in Phoenix doing sensual body massage, working as a Domme in a dungeon, and look at her transition into companionship. We also discuss the importance of connection when meeting someone, why cuddling is underrated, and where she sees herself in the future. Follow Sarah on Twitter at @SexySarahCHS
info_outline 107. The Diversity of Why with Georgie Wolf 11/27/2021
107. The Diversity of Why with Georgie Wolf This week I take a trip back down to Melbourne, Australia and sit down with sex worker, writer, sex educator, activist, and podcaster, Georgie Wolf. We take a look at post-lockdown sex work in Melbourne, and discuss her newest endeavor, The Satisfaction Project, which aims to help sex work clients. We talk boundaries and consent, being a voice for other sex workers, and why singing during a threesome is never wrong. You can follow Georgie on Twitter at @GeorgieWolf and at @allaboutescorts.
info_outline 106. My Time as a Sugar Baby with Nadia (Patreon Only) 11/16/2021
106. My Time as a Sugar Baby with Nadia (Patreon Only) Today I sit down with my friend Nadia as we look at her experience as a sugar baby. We explore her start in sugaring as a freshman in college, joining Seeking Arrangements, and navigating the waters of being a sugar baby. We look at different sugar relationships, whether sugaring is sex work, and she gives advice on how to sugar safely. We also talk how we became friends through comedy, escorting, and going to the strip club together.
info_outline 105. A Whole Different World with Cameron Jay 11/02/2021
105. A Whole Different World with Cameron Jay This week I sit down with Atlanta based companion Cameron Jay. We talk life in Atlanta, her favorite strip clubs, explore her start in the industry working for an agency, going independent, and establishing herself as a companion. We also talk Onlyfans, her love of travel, leaving and re-entering the industry, meeting Verne Troyer, and where she sees herself in the future. This interview was a lot of fun and I know you'll enjoy it! You can follow Cameron on Twitter at @MsCameronofAtl.
info_outline 104. Looking Back at My Time in the Industry (Patreon Only) 10/19/2021
104. Looking Back at My Time in the Industry (Patreon Only) Today I sit down with a former Atlanta-based sex worker. We discuss his start in the industry at eighteen selling content on Snapchat, working as both an escort and Domme, and explore his experience as a trans sex worker. We look at his evolution within the sex work, he gives advice for clients and talk what he's learned, what he would do differently, and why he decided to leave the industry. We also talk life in Atlanta, and try to get Waffle House to sponsor the podcast.
info_outline 103. Here I Am Now with Zuri Love 10/05/2021
103. Here I Am Now with Zuri Love This week I sit down with Bay Area based companion and pornstar Zuri Love. We talk Halloween, their start in sex work sugaring, transitioning to companionship, touring, and the importance of representation in porn. We discuss the impact of Onlyfans' adult content ban decision and reversal, misconceptions within sex work, advice for both clients and providers, and Zuri's evolution as a sex worker. You can follow Zuri on Twitter at @ZuriL0ve.
info_outline 101. 1AM in Durham with El Blue 09/07/2021
101. 1AM in Durham with El Blue Fresh off of our three week break, I sit down with Durham, NC based artist and escort, El Blue. We discuss her start in the industry doing online work on Onlyfans, branching out into escorting and establishing herself, life in Durham, and her passion for writing. We look at marketing via Reddit, explore misconceptions within sex work, she gives advice for clients, we talk tattooing and where she sees herself in the future. You can follow El on Twitter at @elrosebluex.
info_outline 99. The One Before One Hundred 08/04/2021
99. The One Before One Hundred This week I fly solo and discuss the early days of the podcast, I look at some stats for the show, and talk updates and upcoming plans. I also reflect on how far we've come since the show's start in October of 2019. You can follow Full Service on IG & Twitter at @fullservicepod. You can follow me on IG & Twitter at @tankfunkadelic.
info_outline 98. Kickin' It with Alexis (Patreon Only) 07/27/2021
98. Kickin' It with Alexis (Patreon Only) This week I sit down with Friend of the Podcast, Aiken, SC based companion, Alexis Reynolds. We catch up on what she's been up to since her last appearance on the show in August of 2020 (Episode 50). We talk photography, kink clubs in Atlanta, Frolicon, and she gives us an inside look at her dungeon. We reminisce on Blockbuster and Pizza Hut personal pan pizzas, debate whether or not the Tomahawk Chop is still okay, discuss touring, crypto, and so much more! Follow Alexis on Twitter at @YourGFAlexisR.
info_outline 97. F*ck It, I'm Just Gonna Go Be a Stripper with Patricia 07/20/2021
97. F*ck It, I'm Just Gonna Go Be a Stripper with Patricia This week I sit down with my friend, New Orleans based dancer, Patricia. We talk meeting at the Treasure Club Asheville in 2018 and her experience working there. We discuss me being new to strip clubs and having no idea what I was doing, Cardi B, boundaries within the club, the difference between men and women clients, getting back to work after the pandemic, the "hoearchy" and privilege within sex work, where she sees herself in the future, and so much more. Follow Patricia on Instagram at @pattiwitdacake
info_outline 96. A Leap of Faith with Heather Riley 07/13/2021
96. A Leap of Faith with Heather Riley This week I sit down with Chicago based companion Heather Riley. We discuss her start in the industry in Kansas City, establishing herself as a companion, moving to Chicago, discovering Sex Work Twitter and how it changed her business, growing and learning within the industry, and her passion for sex work. We also talk being a mom, marijuana legalization in Chicago, Miley Cyrus, lacrosse, and she gives advice for clients.
info_outline 95. A Slow Roll with Mylette Charles 07/05/2021
95. A Slow Roll with Mylette Charles This week I sit down with Atlanta based companion Mylette Charles. We discuss her start in the industry working as a dancer less than a week after turning eighteen, we look at the Atlanta strip club scene, and establishing herself as a companion. We also talk Six Flags, her passion for helping children and the elderly, dealing with scammers, she gives advice for dancers, and we possibly spoil Cruella. You can follow Mylette on Twitter at @MyletteCharles and on Instagram at @JustMylette.
info_outline 94. Professional Lover with Blythe Rex 06/29/2021
94. Professional Lover with Blythe Rex This week I sit down with Atlanta based companion, domme, artist, model, and wrestler, Blythe Rex. We explore her start in the industry working as a domme at a dungeon, branching out into companionship, and discovering wrestling. We take an in depth look at wrestling, talk her love of writing and passion for telling stories, discuss her recent move from Oakland, and look at how domming has influenced her life outside of work. You can follow Blythe on Twitter at @Mistress_Blythe.
info_outline 93. Porn and Texas 06/22/2021
93. Porn and Texas This week I fly solo and give results from a recent Twitter poll, shout out Meals4Heels, a Portland based meal delivery service for sex workers, and look at recently introduced legislation that aims to legalize sex work in Oregon. I also discuss the newly signed law in Texas, S.B. 315, which bans anyone twenty-one and younger from working in a "sexually oriented business," and discuss a recent Atlantic article that looks at Americans' porn consumption habits. Follow us on IG & Twitter at @fullservicepod.
info_outline 92. An Aesthetic Life with Flora Sparks 06/15/2021
92. An Aesthetic Life with Flora Sparks This week I sit down with Bay Area based companion Flora Sparks. Aside from being a companion, she also works as a photographer, is a teapot enthusiast, and a master gardener. We look at her work in companionship, talk misconceptions within sex work, and discuss what her last year has looked like. She gives advice, we have an in-depth discussion on butterfly gardens, and talk Hey Babe Studios, her collaboration providing photography services for other sex workers. Follow Flora on Twitter at @FloraSparksXO
info_outline 91. Get That Cash In Your Hand with Samantha Skye 06/08/2021
91. Get That Cash In Your Hand with Samantha Skye This week I sit down with Atlanta based companion Samantha Skye. We discuss her work as a dancer, strip club DJ, artist, and explore her experience as a companion. We talk strip clubs in Atlanta, how the industry has changed since her start, seeing younger clients, and her love of cosplay. We also look at how connecting with the sex work community via Twitter has been invaluable, review culture, and where she sees herself in the future. You can follow Samantha on Twitter at @SamanthaSkyeX.
info_outline 90. Working as a Driver 06/01/2021
90. Working as a Driver This week I sit down with my friend Mike as we discuss his experience both as a client and working as a driver for an escort in Wilmington, NC. We also talk standup comedy, review websites, advice for new clients, and I read a few new podcast reviews.
info_outline 89. The Human Experience with Clover 05/25/2021
89. The Human Experience with Clover This week I sit down with San Diego based sex worker Clover. We discuss her start in sex work in NYC, working in companionship, writing and producing her own porn, and why community is so vital to her work. We talk Marvel, her love of Hawaii, the importance of taking breaks, why porn gifs are better than porn, and look at what goes into planning a twenty week tour. You can follow Clover on Twitter at @CloverSquirts.
info_outline 88. You're Gonna Make It with Simone Solnsa 05/18/2021
88. You're Gonna Make It with Simone Solnsa This week I sit down with Simone Solnsa, a Seattle based full-time traveling companion, writer, and creator. We discuss her passion for writing and traveling, creating websites and copyright for other sex workers, her experience as a dancer in Atlanta, and her work as a companion, We explore how to hire an escort, talk boundaries and self care, Onlyfans, surviving the pandemic, and look at her current cross country tour. You can follow Simone on Twitter at @simoneinseattle.
info_outline 87. Naked Girl Therapy with Ayla Meretrice 05/11/2021
87. Naked Girl Therapy with Ayla Meretrice This week I sit down with Vancouver based sex worker Ayla Meretrice. We talk life in the burbs of Vancouver, her aspirations to become a mortician, working both online and in companionship, balancing college and sex work, and creating her company Center Stage Pro Writing, which specializes in CVs, cover letters, and business writing. We also discuss her love of the arts, her experience as a minority in sex work, what the future holds, and why you should avoid sharkbears. Follow Ayla at @nakedgrltherapy.
info_outline 86. Down with the Burrito with Sophia Soma 05/04/2021
86. Down with the Burrito with Sophia Soma This week we celebrate 40k downloads, I read a new review, and take a look at the new perks on Patreon. I also play part of a recent Patreon exclusive episode with Atlanta based companion Sophia Soma. You can follow Sophia on Twitter at @SophiaSomaVIPXo and on Onlyfans at @SophiaSomaVIP.
info_outline 85. I'm a Human Being with Paige Savage 04/27/2021
85. I'm a Human Being with Paige Savage This week I sit down with Paige Savage, a Minneapolis based companion, model, and content creator. We explore her experience as a woman of color in sex work, look at her path in both companionship and on Onlyfans, and talk life in Minneapolis, the importance of education, and staying true to herself. We discuss the idea of free porn, labor in sex work, boundaries, which cryptos are poppin, standup comedy and how she earned the title, "Mother of Hearts, Slayer of Penises." Follow Paige at @themainpaigexo.
info_outline 84. Riding a Wave with Audrey Marina 04/20/2021
84. Riding a Wave with Audrey Marina This week I sit down with ‘OG Chaturbator of the Decade’ Award nominee, cam model and artist, Audrey Marina. We explore how camming has evolved since her start in 2012, look at her experience on both Chaturbate and Onlyfans, and talk surviving the pandemic. We discuss the importance of consistency, free porn and piracy, burnout, her love of creating, and what makes good fuck machine. You can follow Audrey on Twitter at @auditties. You can follow us at @fullservicepod.
info_outline 83. A Passion for Panty Selling with Dalma Rosa 04/13/2021
83. A Passion for Panty Selling with Dalma Rosa We discuss what she's been up to since we last spoke, her passion for panty selling and mentoring sellers, the industry during 2020, helping to build the panty selling community, payment processors and prejudice against sex workers, and look at her podcast. She also shares with us her latest creation, SW Rolodex. SW Rolodex is a website that connects sex worker friendly freelancers with sex worker businesses. You can follow Dalma on Twitter at @panty_dalma.
info_outline 82. Living the Fantasy an Hour at a Time with Ashlynn 04/06/2021
82. Living the Fantasy an Hour at a Time with Ashlynn This week I sit down with Ashlynn, an Edmonton based escort, and host of the No Life Skills Podcast. We discuss her start in sex work at eighteen at a studio in Edmonton, deciding to go independent, her first international tour in Hong Kong, why Onlyfans sucks, creating her podcast, No Life Skills, and so much more. This interview with Ashlynn was a lot of fun and I know you'll enjoy it! You can follow her on Twitter at @Adore_Ashlynn.
info_outline 81. I'll Just Do It All with Skylar Ryan 03/30/2021
81. I'll Just Do It All with Skylar Ryan This week I sit down with Skylar Ryan, a Denver based companion and pro domme. We discuss her recent tour, her start in sex work at a nuru agency, going independent, her work in companionship and domming, going to the AVN's, what she's learned through sex work, and our shared love of humor. We swap tattoo stories, and talk a little Harry Potter. This interview with Skylar was so much fun and I know you'll enjoy it! You can follow her on Twitter at @MissSkyRyan, and on TikTok at @Skys_world303.
info_outline 80. The Atlanta Spa Shootings 03/23/2021
80. The Atlanta Spa Shootings This week I look at the recent spa shootings in the metro Atlanta area. I discuss the media coverage on racism, the missing conversation around sex work, and read the response to the shootings from Red Canary Song. You can follow Full Service on IG & Twitter at @fullservicepod.