K8 4 Wellness Podcast
Nutrition Everyone Can Do! We talk all things nutrition, fitness and wellbeing.
info_outline 085. Ashleigh VanHouten AKA The Muscle Maven 09/28/2020
085. Ashleigh VanHouten AKA The Muscle Maven Ashleigh is an author, speaker, podcast host, and self-proclaimed muscle nerd. Her first book, a nose-to-tail, organ-meat centric cookbook called It Takes Guts, is available for pre-order now and will be in stores October 20th, 2020.
info_outline 084. Everything You Didn't Know About Mushrooms 09/27/2020
084. Everything You Didn't Know About Mushrooms Jeff is the co-author of The Mushroom Cultivator, published in 1983. In 1989 Jeff established Nammex, the first company to supply medicinal mushroom extracts to the Nutritional Supplement industry. In 1997 he organized the first organic certification workshop for mushroom production in China. Listen in as we learn all about mushrooms!
info_outline 083. Feeling Tired? Do you find yourself not sleeping well? 09/25/2020
083. Feeling Tired? Do you find yourself not sleeping well? Dylan Petkus is co-founder of Optimal Circadian Health that teaches those stricken with fatigue to regain their energy back without supplements, lab work, and endless doctor visits. Let's dive right in!
info_outline 081. Releasing Your Subconscious Limitations 05/03/2020
081. Releasing Your Subconscious Limitations Do you find yourself in the same patterns over and over, never living your life to it fullest? This episode is for you! We make decisions in our life based on past experiences and emotions around those experiences. Today, Kasia talks about Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT) and how it reprograms our subconscious mind and allows us to live life to its fullest.
info_outline 080. Dr Erin Haskell: How to Live Your Truth 04/19/2020
080. Dr Erin Haskell: How to Live Your Truth Dr Erin Haskell Dr of Divinity, International Best Selling Author, Founder of Soulciete, TV Host to Good Morning LaLa Land and The Dr Erin Show, Top Rated Podcaster, Given the 2016 Global Peace Leader Award, and Mother.
info_outline 078. Caitlin Weeks: Grass-fed Girl talks Carnivore 04/05/2020
078. Caitlin Weeks: Grass-fed Girl talks Carnivore After yo-yo dieting and excessively exercising through her teens and 20’s Caitlin was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease called hashimotos thyroiditis. Caitlin's mission is to empower people to challenge conventional wisdom and find wellness for through a nutrient dense, animal-based diet.
info_outline 077. Stu Schaefer: Uncover Your Greatness and Achieve New Levels of Success 03/29/2020
077. Stu Schaefer: Uncover Your Greatness and Achieve New Levels of Success Stu utilized his own experience and success to help thousands of people look within themselves to uncover their greatness and achieve new levels of success…
info_outline 076. Dr Phil Maffetone: Coronavirus & Protecting Yourself 03/24/2020
076. Dr Phil Maffetone: Coronavirus & Protecting Yourself Learn practical ways to keep yourself healthy during this time as well as future outbreaks.
info_outline 074. Coronavirus: It is time for Facts NOT Fear! 03/03/2020
074. Coronavirus: It is time for Facts NOT Fear! Your body can do amazing things if you remove the interferences. In this episode, I share some tips on what you can do to build a healthy immune system to fight off anything you come in contact with... yes, even the Coronavirus!
info_outline 073. Overcoming Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis 02/23/2020
073. Overcoming Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis Courtney Contos – a chef, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, and speaker. Courtney suffered for 12 years with chronic pain due to a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. she was told that her condition would never change and that she would be wheelchair-bound for the rest of her life. She proved those Drs wrong!
info_outline 072. What Does It Really Cost To Eat Healthy? 02/03/2020
072. What Does It Really Cost To Eat Healthy? I often get asked about cost when it comes to changing the way people eat..."eating healthy costs too much" "how much is this going to cost me in groceries each month?" I share my grocery bill totals for each "Dietary Theory" I experimented with.
info_outline 071: Matt Maruca The "Light Diet" 01/26/2020
071: Matt Maruca The "Light Diet" Matt Maruca shares his "Light Diet" Protocol, 8 easy steps you can take towards better health. Matt covers the effects on the body without natural sunlight as well as the benefits of true sunlight. The truth about sunglasses, glasses and contacts. What can you do today with the suggestions Matt shared to move toward better health?
info_outline 070. Where The Food Guidelines Really Came From 01/19/2020
070. Where The Food Guidelines Really Came From Belinda Fettke's research journey started when she was helping her husband Dr Gary Fettke save his medical license. Belinda quickly discovered the influence of Religious Ideology, that had an anti-meat agenda. Belinda has since come to understand ‘when Ideology and Vested Interests align, they become very powerful allies…’
info_outline 066: Dr Gary Shlifer of Evolve Healthcare 11/24/2019
066: Dr Gary Shlifer of Evolve Healthcare Dr. Shlifer the founder of Evolve Healthcare in Los Angeles, focused on disease prevention and lifestyle optimization. He is also cofounder of Sapien, an organization focused on promoting health education and advancing health information technology. Be sure to connect with Dr Gary on Instagram: drgaryevolve
info_outline 065: Dr Phil Maffetone Are You Overfat? 11/17/2019
065: Dr Phil Maffetone Are You Overfat? With the holidays upon us we are faced with more and more unhealthy choices. This episode talks all about sugar! We discuss how to find out if you are over-fat, what the most accurate way to measure your health and what you can do to eliminate/reduce sugar. Article referenced https://philmaffetone.com/new-study-finds-americans-fatter-ever/
info_outline 064: Dr Shawn Baker on Carnivore 11/10/2019
064: Dr Shawn Baker on Carnivore Author, athlete, record setter, Father & thought leader in the Carnivore Lifestyle, Dr Shawn Baker shares his journey on how he ended up living a Carnivore Lifestyle. We talk about common concerns that people have going all carnivore and Dr Baker's experience with his clients on carnivore. Be sure to buy his book anywhere you like to buy books (even on Kindle!) The Carnivore Diet Book. Follow Dr Baker on YouTube as well as on Instagram at shawnbaker1976 & #meatheals. New website Nov/Dec 2019 at Me
info_outline 063: Relationships & Staying In Your Own Truth 10/20/2019
063: Relationships & Staying In Your Own Truth All too often we change who we are to keep others in our life.... Is that really truth or is that living a life of lies? Kate is by no means a relationship expert. However, she does work with a lot of clients that relationships are the underlying cause of them not fully healing. Kate shares her knowledge and path, hoping that you might get some insight to help you or a loved one heal.
info_outline 060 One On One With Kate: Exercise Questions Answered 09/29/2019
060 One On One With Kate: Exercise Questions Answered I answer guest's and my client's question about my workout routine and how I got to where I am today.
info_outline 057: Pelvic Health 08/25/2019
057: Pelvic Health Falguni Vashi is a Doctor of Physical Therapy, a Certified Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner and Women's Health Coach. She specializes in Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation. She treats patients with pelvic health conditions to alleviate pelvic pain, and improve bowel, bladder and sexual health.