REAL AF with Andy Frisella
Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
info_outline 123. Becoming Undeniable 07/27/2021
123. Becoming Undeniable Everybody wants the hack to guarantee their success, but they don't understand this basic concept behind real success. On today's episode, Andy talks about the number one skill you MUST develop to become an unstoppable freight train and achieve all your biggest goals in life.
info_outline 122. How Champions Create Distance Ft. Ben Newman 07/24/2021
122. How Champions Create Distance Ft. Ben Newman Champions create distance on Fridays. In today's episode, Andy is joined by a performance coach, speaker, and author Ben Newman. They discuss the enormous growth they've both seen completing the #75HARD program, how negotiating with ourselves impedes our growth, and how you can create distance from your competition EVERY DAY.
info_outline 120. You Already Have It 07/20/2021
120. You Already Have It You are lying to yourself. On today's episode, Andy talks about how to have an honest conversation with yourself and your future, why the first step to change is always the hardest and how you are built for the challenges you are currently facing.
info_outline 118. Veteran Rules For Young Entrepreneurs 07/12/2021
118. Veteran Rules For Young Entrepreneurs Are you a young entrepreneur making silly rookie mistakes? On today's episode, Andy talks about the most common mistakes young entrepreneurs make, how you can avoid these mistakes, build your personal brand and turn your business into an indestructible empire.
info_outline 117. …But Helth Part 2 Ft. Dr. Russell Surasky 07/07/2021
117. …But Helth Part 2 Ft. Dr. Russell Surasky You have the right to be whoever you want to be in America but we need to draw a line when a small percentage of the population propagate an agenda and capitalize on spreading fear. On today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined again by Dr. Russell Surasky, the only triple board-certified neurologist in the United States as they discuss the science and truth behind vaccines, COVID-19, misinformation spread by the media and the solution for it all.
info_outline 116. From Prison To The American Dream Ft. Craig Long 06/28/2021
116. From Prison To The American Dream Ft. Craig Long Success in America comes down to the decisions we make on a daily basis. On today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Craig Long as they dissect American values, the importance of young leadership in our country and how to turn an unfavorable situation into an advantage in your life.
info_outline 115. The What, Why And How Of Self-Awareness 06/18/2021
115. The What, Why And How Of Self-Awareness Real winners are extremely self-aware. They know what they are good at and the areas they need to improve. On today's episode, Andy explains why understanding self-awareness is critical to your success and the steps to become self-aware to dominate in business and life.
info_outline 114. How Winners Think About Risk 06/09/2021
114. How Winners Think About Risk "What if I lose everything?" That's not how winners think. On today's episode, Andy explains the mental approach winners have towards taking risks, the dialogue that happens when winners plan for the future and how you could stop overanalyzing the present situations to achieve your goals.
info_outline 113. #75HARD vs Lexi Tejcek 06/05/2021
113. #75HARD vs Lexi Tejcek How many times are you going to tell yourself you're going to start tomorrow? On today's episode, Andy is joined by Lexi Tejcek to discuss the transformative qualities of the #75HARD program, how daily actions compound to produce a massive change in your life and why having mental toughness is crucial to your success in life.
info_outline 112. cOnSpiRAcY ThEoRieS Ft. Dr. Ben Tapper 05/24/2021
112. cOnSpiRAcY ThEoRieS Ft. Dr. Ben Tapper The Mainstream Media and Government have been toying with the emotions and rights of Americans in order to control the system. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Dr. Ben Tapper as they discuss the actual data behind the COVID-19 pandemic, how big Pharma is manipulating doctors and the general public for their profit and how we as Americans can take a stand to end the tyranny in America before it’s too late.
info_outline 111. American Dreams And Reality 05/11/2021
111. American Dreams And Reality We are not living up to the American values set forth by the founding fathers of our great country. On today's episode, Andy and the crew talk about how your success can inspire people, why everybody identifying as a victim in America takes away from the actual victims and how the truth behind the Coronavirus pandemic will open up people's eyes to the mainstream media's narrative.
info_outline 110. W1NNING Ft. Tim Grover 05/04/2021
110. W1NNING Ft. Tim Grover How many times have you heard the saying, "Showing up is half the battle"? That's what losers say to justify their lack of effort. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Tim Grover, businessman and world-renowned personal trainer to the Michael Jordan, Dwyane Wade and the late Kobe Bryant as they discuss the less understood language of winning, how to create balance in your life and why it is crucial for your success to win every single day.
info_outline 109. Business & Health 04/27/2021
109. Business & Health Your mind and body are tools. If they are not in check, how do you expect to produce a positive result? On today's episode, Andy answers the question of how your mental well-being and physical health play a role in the success of your business and life.
info_outline 108. The Convenience Of Success 04/22/2021
108. The Convenience Of Success How many times have you talked yourself out of the things that you needed to do to win in life? There will never be a “perfect day” to start things, you just have to start regardless. On today’s episode, Andy explains why it’s important to execute everyday regardless of mood, problems or external circumstances and how you can cultivate the skill to win every day and becoming the best version of yourself.
info_outline 107. The Winners Gauntlet 04/15/2021
107. The Winners Gauntlet You are not alone in your struggle, it’s hard for everybody right now. But how you act during these difficult times is what decides whether you are a champion or you're just like everybody else. On today’s episode, Andy talks about why the pain you are feeling is necessary for your success and how to keep going during tough times while others are distracted by chaos.
info_outline 106. No Sacrifices Necessary 04/08/2021
106. No Sacrifices Necessary Are you making sacrifices towards your future? If so, you may need to have a change in your mindset. On today's episode, Andy talks about how the way you speak to yourself can affect your actions and how a simple shift in your perspective can help you achieve your goals a lot faster.
info_outline 105. What One Man Can Do, Another Man Can Do Ft. Darren Woodson & Crew 03/27/2021
105. What One Man Can Do, Another Man Can Do Ft. Darren Woodson & Crew No matter the circumstances, you can achieve success if you give it your all. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Dallas Cowboys legend Darren Woodson and his podcast crew as they discuss how to consistently keep running up the score, why it's crucial to be inspired by other people's successes and how to grow a championship mentality in a world celebrating mediocrity.
info_outline 104. Winning Is More Fun Than Fun Is Fun Ft. Ed Mylett 03/25/2021
104. Winning Is More Fun Than Fun Is Fun Ft. Ed Mylett Winning is more fun than fun is fun. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Arete Syndicate co-founder and entrepreneur Ed Mylett as they discuss how to create separation from your competition, how to adapt to the forks in the road and what it takes to level up in business and life.
info_outline 103. Winners Royale 03/18/2021
103. Winners Royale You can’t overcome your problems unless you ditch the habit of dumping all your negativity, struggles and vulnerabilities onto other people. On today’s episode, Andy talks about why it’s crucial to handle your own problems and how to get out of the victimhood mentality if you want to win in life.
info_outline 102. …But Helth? Ft. Dr. Russell Surasky 03/12/2021
102. …But Helth? Ft. Dr. Russell Surasky Has this Coronavirus pandemic been about health? Or has it been about money? On today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Dr. Russell Surasky, the only triple board-certified neurologist in the United States as they discuss the science behind the COVID-19 vaccine, mask inefficiencies, and the role mainstream media and politicians have played in this pandemic.
info_outline 101. Full Throttle Or No Champagne Bottle 03/10/2021
101. Full Throttle Or No Champagne Bottle If you don't go full throttle, don't expect to get the champagne bottles. On today's episode, Andy talks about why playing a victim online won't get you far in life, why nobody is going to give you handouts and why focusing on the small details will build crucial skills needed to be successful.
info_outline 100. Bamboozled! Ft. Bobby Sausalito 02/27/2021
100. Bamboozled! Ft. Bobby Sausalito You have been bamboozled! On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by comedian and internet personality, Bobby Sausalito as they discuss Coca-Cola's diversity training, the power of indoctrination and what we as Americans want this country to represent.
info_outline 99. Becoming Unstoppable Ft. Tia-Clair Toomey 02/19/2021
99. Becoming Unstoppable Ft. Tia-Clair Toomey Why stop at great when you can become unstoppable? On today's episode, Andy and Sal are joined by Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist and CrossFit Athlete, Tia-Clair Toomey as they discuss what it takes to be a world champion, how to use negativity as fuel and how we are all capable of anything in life as long as we're willing to put in the work.
info_outline 98. #75HARD vs Omar Prestwich 02/17/2021
98. #75HARD vs Omar Prestwich High achievers get things done regardless of the situation. On today’s episode, Andy and Omar Prestwich discuss the transformative qualities of the #75HARD program, dissect what keeps successful people performing at their best and how to be in that peak mental state for as long as possible.
info_outline 96. DeMOCKcracy 02/06/2021
96. DeMOCKcracy If more people speak the truth, the lies will go away. On today's episode, Andy and the crew discuss a recent TIME article that reveals the corruption behind the 2020 Election and what not speaking up will mean for you and your family's future.
info_outline 95. Are You Built For It? 01/28/2021
95. Are You Built For It? Society will give you every reason as to why you can't become what it is you want to become. On today's episode, Andy debunks society's false narrative that success is only for specific individuals and gives you the recipe for achieving your goals.
info_outline 94. 1 + 1 = 2 Ft. JP Dinnell 01/23/2021
94. 1 + 1 = 2 Ft. JP Dinnell Most people don't know success because they have never been around successful people. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by JP Dinnell, a former U.S. Navy SEAL, a business consultant, and Jocko Willink's partner at Echelon Front as they talk about how success is not acquired, instead it is earned.