REAL AF with Andy Frisella
Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
info_outline 55. Uncomfortably Comfortable Ft. Ryan Michler - Part 2 07/10/2020
55. Uncomfortably Comfortable Ft. Ryan Michler - Part 2 Are you chasing likes and comments on social media? Or, do you stand by your views regardless if it goes against the mainstream media's outlook? Without even realizing it, most people make decisions entirely based on emotions and disregard the statistics and data. On today's show, Andy and Ryan wrap up the discussion and teach you how to develop a more reliable belief system based on looking at the facts.
info_outline 54. Uncomfortably Comfortable Ft. Ryan Michler - Part 1 07/09/2020
54. Uncomfortably Comfortable Ft. Ryan Michler - Part 1 Finding your voice is not about finding your voice; it's about developing it through credible sources and the facts. On today's episode, Andy and special guest Ryan Michler of Order of Man, talk about how you can differentiate between your beliefs and the truth to make logical decisions.
info_outline 53. The Ultimate Happiness Hack 07/07/2020
53. The Ultimate Happiness Hack Did you know that you can control your happiness? Most people have the wrong idea when it comes to being happy and view it as a mystical force they have zero control over. The truth is, your daily actions contribute to your happiness. On today's show, Andy shares his top 5 steps you can do today to put you on the right path to creating happiness.
info_outline 52. America ... F*ck Yeah! - Part 2 07/06/2020
52. America ... F*ck Yeah! - Part 2 Ever wondered what happened July 5, 1776? The Founders of America followed through with their plans and, 244 years later...here we are. You might have listened to part 1 but now it’s time to cue up the sequel, listen to the end of the conversation, and carry on the fight for the soul of the USA. Andy and the crew finish strong in this one, and make one thing clear: if we keep fighting over the mistakes of the past and don’t find common ground in the present, our country has no hope for the future.
info_outline 51. America ... F*ck Yeah! - Part 1 07/04/2020
51. America ... F*ck Yeah! - Part 1 While you’re poppin’ open bottles of Miller Lite and lighting up Roman candles for the 4th, listen as the crew takes aim at the tyrannical threats to the future of our democracy; namely, the two worthless political parties, the woke mob, and the Media That Cried Wolf. You won’t want to miss Andy’s essential tips for reclaiming American greatness, or his shocking prediction about events to come. He hopes he’s not right, but...when has he ever been wrong?
info_outline 50. The Cure For The Sickness That Is Destroying America 06/27/2020
50. The Cure For The Sickness That Is Destroying America Am I the only one who is sick and tired of all the division and hate happening in our country right now? We have people from other states pushing their political beliefs and agendas on the whole country, creating more division, more hate, and sabotaging America's progress. On today's show, Andy dives deep into how you can think for yourself and be a part of the solution to get back to the core values that made America great.
info_outline 49. The Complacency Trap 06/23/2020
49. The Complacency Trap How do you react to success? Do you become stagnant after a minor victory? Or do you use it as fuel to continue on the road of domination and reaching higher levels of success? On today's show, Andy differentiates between the two reactions you can have to success, and how to set bigger goals to ensure you never find yourself in the trap of complacency.
info_outline 48. The Universal Law That Leads To Success 06/19/2020
48. The Universal Law That Leads To Success The universe doesn't care about what you say; it only cares about your intentions. If you are battling anxiety, dealing with frustration, and your goals are not materializing, then you need to shift your intentions. On today's show, Andy gives you the ultimate hack to changing your intentions so that you can accelerate your progress in business and life.
info_outline 47. Rules Young Entrepreneurs MUST Follow 06/18/2020
47. Rules Young Entrepreneurs MUST Follow Starting a business and building your personal brand is an extremely difficult uphill battle. It requires a lot of confidence mixed with grit, determination, and endurance to come out victorious. On today's episode, Andy tells you how you can avoid the foolish mistakes when starting your journey to building your empire.
info_outline 46. Hot AF Is Hot AF 06/12/2020
46. Hot AF Is Hot AF What does it mean to be an American? This country has been built on a collection of diversity, brave men and women fighting for our freedoms, and our powerful unity. The narrative now is being manipulated into division and having hatred towards each other. On today's show, Andy addresses how working on ourselves can help solve the problems we're facing as Americans.
info_outline 45. MY Truth, YOUR Truth and THE TRUTH: America’s Battle Against Racism, Evil & The Karens 06/11/2020
45. MY Truth, YOUR Truth and THE TRUTH: America’s Battle Against Racism, Evil & The Karens Originally published June 6th 2020, this episode was removed from all platforms after a couple of days for unknown reasons. We have been trying to re-upload since it was removed. If you are reading this it succeeded in posting. In the episode, Andy and the guys discuss the controversial events surrounding George Floyd, police brutality, and racism. The discussion continues into what is happening in our culture and how you can use the information provided to think for yourself independently of the MSM.
info_outline 44. My "Black Square" 06/02/2020
44. My "Black Square" "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr. On today's show, Andy and the guys address the death of George Floyd, the protest & riots happening right now, and the role the media is playing in trying to divide and conquer us as Americans.
info_outline 43. You've Stopped Progressing, Now What? 06/01/2020
43. You've Stopped Progressing, Now What? Do you find yourself making these ridiculous mistakes after you get a minor taste of success? Most people do without even realizing it! Today, Andy shares common mistakes made among individuals that destroy forward progress and ultimately cause massive failure.
info_outline 42. Replacing The Habits That Keep Us Ordinary 05/28/2020
42. Replacing The Habits That Keep Us Ordinary Do the frustrations of not achieving your goals keep you up at night wondering if you'll ever be successful? If you're like most people, there's an excellent possibility you could improve in a lot of areas. Today, Andy gives you the solution you've been searching for to progress in the areas that keep you from reaching your full potential.
info_outline 41. The Land Of Opportunity? - Part 3 05/26/2020
41. The Land Of Opportunity? - Part 3 Americans: It's time to wake up and see what's happening in our country. Now more than ever, it's vital that our voices get heard. In the final episode of 'The Land Of Opportunity?', Andy and the crew discuss how you can find the truth independently of the mainstream media, why the upcoming local elections are crucial for your future, and why Americans have to unify to take back our country ... before it is too late.
info_outline 40. The Land Of Opportunity? - Part 2 05/24/2020
40. The Land Of Opportunity? - Part 2 “Speak the truth, even if it makes your voice shake. If you're afraid because you're going to get shunned...then that's the truth that needs to be said." In part 2 of 'The Land Of Opportunity?', Andy and the crew continue to discuss race, free speech, and why NOW is the time to make yourself heard for the sake of America.
info_outline 39. The Land Of Opportunity? - Part 1 05/23/2020
39. The Land Of Opportunity? - Part 1 "If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black" is a direct quote from presidential nominee Joe Biden during his Friday morning interview with Charlamagne tha God. On today's show, Andy and the guys discuss Biden’s comments from The Breakfast Club, dissect the faulty mindset that really divides the races, and chart a course for a new age of national domination based on our common identity as...AMERICANS.
info_outline 38. Real Talk: Everything Is A Test 05/21/2020
38. Real Talk: Everything Is A Test Whether you like it or not, from the second you wake up...to the time you go to bed, you are constantly faced with temptations that ultimately shape your character and affect your future success. On today's show, Andy teaches you one simple shift in your perspective to build self-control.
info_outline 37. The Hidden Coach That Lies Within All Of Us 05/18/2020
37. The Hidden Coach That Lies Within All Of Us Success is extremely difficult. Everybody has days when they tell themselves they've done enough work and nobody will ever know if they skip out on the last rep, make that last call, etc. So, what separates the people who reach the highest levels of success from the average person? On today's show, Andy answers the question of how successful people are able to coach themselves towards reaching their full potential.
info_outline 36. The Ultimate Guide To Being Filthy Rich 05/14/2020
36. The Ultimate Guide To Being Filthy Rich "Hey Siri, make me rich and successful" ... This is how the younger generation views success because they see some 25 year old "entrepreneur" on social media selling a "Get Rich Overnight" course for $999.99. Truly successful individuals who have actually built a legacy for themselves, understand that success takes time and requires mental toughness. On today's show, Andy teaches you how to create a long lasting legacy filled with wealth and success through aggressive patience and mental toughness.
info_outline 35. Taking Off The Blindfold Part 3 05/12/2020
35. Taking Off The Blindfold Part 3 Did you really mean what you commented on that last post? Or, were you just trying to get a reaction out of that person? As our communication has advanced, so has our focus to express our own 'individuality', even if we don't actually stand behind what we're saying. On today's show, Andy and the guys talk about how you can confidently use critical thinking to make your own decisions based on the truth, so you can live a more happy and fulfilled life.
info_outline 34. Taking Off The Blindfold Part 2 05/10/2020
34. Taking Off The Blindfold Part 2 What does freedom and liberty mean to you? In the last few weeks, our ability to make choices as Americans have been diminishing. Diving deeper into this situation, Andy and the guys talk about the current state that our country is in, how our rights and freedom are being jeopardized, and how Americans should go about making decisions during these difficult times.
info_outline 33. Taking Off The Blindfold Part 1 05/09/2020
33. Taking Off The Blindfold Part 1 How can we possibly know what the truth is? This coronavirus pandemic has put our country in a very unique situation ... where its become almost impossible to know what the facts are and as a result what we should do. On today's show, Andy and the guys talk about how to decipher the misinformation in the media, learn to think for yourself, uncover the truth in murky waters and make the right decisions....not just now but in an any situation in life.
info_outline 32. Real Talk: It's You 05/07/2020
32. Real Talk: It's You It's You. You're responsible for your life not being the way you want it to be. Your life is not meant to be tolerated, it's meant to be lived to the fullest. On today's show, Andy explains how to get the most out of your life and how to feel more fulfilled.
info_outline 31. America's Battle For Power 05/05/2020
31. America's Battle For Power Are you paying close attention to what is happening in our country? Influencers making fashion statements with protective masks, the media instilling fear and promoting oppression ... the truth of it is, people are using this pandemic as a way to promote their own personal political agenda. America has had enough. It's time to take our freedom back!
info_outline 30. The Last Dance: Developing Winning Tendencies Part 3 05/04/2020
30. The Last Dance: Developing Winning Tendencies Part 3 Are you being true to yourself? On today's show, Andy and the guys discuss why it's important to be comfortable with yourself for your personal brand, why you should be a voice of encouragement, and the positives that have come from the Covid-19 pandemic.
info_outline 29. The Last Dance: Developing Winning Tendencies Part 2 05/03/2020
29. The Last Dance: Developing Winning Tendencies Part 2 Did Carole Baskin really feed her husband to the tigers? In today's episode, Andy and the guys tackle the meaning of playing with a chip on your shoulder, why believing in yourself is the first step for inner peace, and The Tiger King!
info_outline 28. The Last Dance: Developing Winning Tendencies Part 1 05/03/2020
28. The Last Dance: Developing Winning Tendencies Part 1 From Michael Jordan to Dr. Dre, Andy and the guys discuss segments from "The Last Dance" documentary, what it means to have the mentality of a winner, and the regression of hip hop music. Andy also dives deep into why it’s important to nurture a battle mindset and prove all those naysayers wrong.
info_outline 27. Real Talk: Construction Of A Championship Caliber Mindset 05/01/2020
27. Real Talk: Construction Of A Championship Caliber Mindset Have you ever thought why some people are always negative in their thoughts and in their vocabulary? And why they are always stuck battling the same issues all their life? They always keep jumping from idea to idea and keep going through the same cycle forever. Listen to today’s episode to learn how to keep your negative thinking on autocorrect and how not to become one of those people.
info_outline 26. Real Talk: How Big Are Your Dreams? 04/29/2020
26. Real Talk: How Big Are Your Dreams? Most people have it wrong ... when you make other people uncomfortable with your goals, you should take that as a COMPLIMENT. You see, most people these days just want to be complacent, and when you tell them about your goals, they feel insecure because they selfishly don't want to be passed up. On today's show, Andy tells you how to deal with these type of people, and how to continue moving forward.