REAL AF with Andy Frisella
Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
info_outline 87. A REAL AF Thanksgiving Special 11/26/2020
87. A REAL AF Thanksgiving Special Do you know what year Abraham Lincoln proclaimed that Thanksgiving should be a national holiday celebrated in November? Do you know why that’s significant—and relevant to the culture war going on in the U.S. right now? On today's episode, Andy talks about the one simple thing every real American can do—every day—to win the battle for our nation’s soul.
info_outline 86. America: What The F*ck Is Going On?! 11/21/2020
86. America: What The F*ck Is Going On?! To see the truth, you have to detach yourself from your previous views and beliefs. On today's episode, Andy and the crew talk about what's going on with the election results, how to stay calm in these uncertain times, and how you can seek the truth for yourself.
info_outline 85. Transactional Vs. Intentional 11/19/2020
85. Transactional Vs. Intentional Are you being transactional or intentional in your interactions and conversations? On today's episode, Sal talks about the two changes he's made that have lead him to happiness and success in his personal and professional life.
info_outline 84. The Discipline Code 11/17/2020
84. The Discipline Code Winning the battle of your inner dialogue is the hardest thing you will ever do; however, it's essential if you want to experience high levels of success and happiness. On today's episode, Andy talks about the two levels of discipline and why it's so essential to your success that you understand the difference.
info_outline 82. Horsepower Or Horsesh*t: It's Your Choice 10/29/2020
82. Horsepower Or Horsesh*t: It's Your Choice Are you pulling the wagon, riding in the wagon, or criticizing from the sidelines? On today's episode, Andy explains how Clydesdales help us understand the three kinds of people in this world, which one you should avoid, and the one that will yield the best results.
info_outline 81. Manifesting Dreams Into Reality Ft. David Meltzer & Carlos Reyes 10/27/2020
81. Manifesting Dreams Into Reality Ft. David Meltzer & Carlos Reyes Do you know your thoughts, both positive and negative, are responsible for your reality? On today's episode, Andy and his guests, David Meltzer and Carlos Reyes, discuss the opportunities in America, facing your biggest fears, and how to manifest your vision into a reality.
info_outline 80. #LIVEHARD: In Pursuit Of Your Own Full Potential 10/22/2020
80. #LIVEHARD: In Pursuit Of Your Own Full Potential Have you completed 75 Hard with zero substitutions and zero compromises? If so, you've noticed an increase in your confidence, self-esteem, fortitude, grit, and you do not want to revert to your old habits. So what's next? On today's episode, Andy shares the phases following 75 Hard in the Live Hard program that will help you in your pursuit to reach your full potential.
info_outline 79. Surviving The Success Zombie Apocalypse 10/21/2020
79. Surviving The Success Zombie Apocalypse Are you someone who mindlessly consumes self-help knowledge with little to no action? Do you get comfortable after winning, or does it make you strive for more wins? On today's episode, Andy talks about how you have to get past the success zombie stage so you can fulfill your own true potential.
info_outline 78. The Equation Of Happiness 10/17/2020
78. The Equation Of Happiness Everybody wants to be happy; unfortunately, not everybody knows what creates happiness. There's no secret, and it does not just come and go from time to time. On today's episode, Andy shares the equation you must understand if you want to create happiness for yourself.
info_outline 77. Changing The Mindset That Keeps Us Average 10/14/2020
77. Changing The Mindset That Keeps Us Average Have you or a loved one ever uttered the words, "I'm so busy"? If so, you may be highly ineffective, unorganized, and mentally soft. The reality is, it doesn't matter how many hours you work in a week; what matters is the results you produce. On today's episode, Andy shares a strategy that will increase your effectiveness, which will allow you to produce the results necessary for success.
info_outline 76. How To Master The Moment 10/09/2020
76. How To Master The Moment You do not have to be miserable all the time to be excellent. The highest achievers in the world are able to put aside all distractions and be present in the moment. On today's episode, Andy shares the skill you must master in order to be more effective and get an edge over the competition.
info_outline 75. Building An Empire Through Resistance 10/05/2020
75. Building An Empire Through Resistance "Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - Nick Saban. Nowadays, society glorifies mediocrity and villainize success causing people to get frustrated and discouraged at reaching their big goals. On today's episode, Andy shares the formula he's used in dealing with mediocre thinking people.
info_outline 74. Strange Times In America 10/03/2020
74. Strange Times In America Where do your beliefs come from? Our need to be socially accepted can alter our belief system and cause us to believe things we know not to be true. On today’s episode, Andy and the full crew talk about the current climate of America during the election, what’s in store for America, and much more!
info_outline 72. The Power Of Indifference 09/29/2020
72. The Power Of Indifference Nowadays, we cannot watch anything on television or social media without having political views bestowed upon us. Our conditioning makes us crucify people with different perspectives. On today's show, Andy shares a new way of thinking that can drastically enhance your way of life if used properly.
info_outline 71. Stop The Slide 09/23/2020
71. Stop The Slide It's time to be brutally honest with yourself. Are you using these strange times as an opportunity to get better or as an excuse? Mental health problems and suicide rates have skyrocketed as a result of this pandemic. On today's episode, Andy talks about actionable steps you can take to ensure progress during this COVID-19 shutdown.
info_outline 70. God Bless This Average Home 09/22/2020
70. God Bless This Average Home What's said about you when you're not around? In life and business, every interaction you have can positively or negatively affect your legacy. On today's episode, Sal explains how word of mouth marketing can help build your business as well as dismantle it.
info_outline 69. Are You Weird? 09/16/2020
69. Are You Weird? Your uniqueness is your ultimate superpower, and learning to master it can separate you from the competition. After all, being "normal" is not memorable. On today's show, Andy talks about how if used correctly, your uniqueness can lead you to a more meaningful and fulfilled life.
info_outline 68. What The Elite 2% Understand About Success 09/12/2020
68. What The Elite 2% Understand About Success Just how committed are you to your goals? Average people like to talk about what they want and make excuses for why they're not in the position they would like to be in life. Successful people have a different approach. On today's show, Andy shares a simple secret that the most successful elite achievers understand.
info_outline 67. The Leadership Paradox 09/10/2020
67. The Leadership Paradox Vince Lombardi was right, "Leading by example isn't the best way to lead; it's the only way to lead." However, if you want to create a legacy for decades to come, there's another part. On today's episode, Andy talks about the second part needed to be an effective leader.
info_outline 66. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 2 09/04/2020
66. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 2 From outside the United States, we're all the same, so why can't we look at ourselves that way and be united? When the enemy attacks us, they're not concerned about our individual viewpoints or beliefs. They're only concerned with harming us because we're Americans. On today's show, Andy and the crew finish discussing why it's a privilege to live in America and how you can read past the headlines to uncover the truth.
info_outline 65. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 1 09/03/2020
65. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 1 We all want the same things, and it doesn't matter if you're black, white, gay, straight, etc. Our freedom is being suppressed based on false information due to the upcoming elections. Now it's time to put our egos aside, look ourselves in the mirror, and be honest. On today's show, Andy and the crew discuss the recent statistical changes the CDC has made and how you can critically think about the information the mainstream media is giving us.
info_outline 64. 1000 Days - Part 2 08/28/2020
64. 1000 Days - Part 2 A goal without a proper plan is just a wish. Most people think if they wait long enough, their dreams will manifest. Successful people understand the importance of a proper plan, the value of executing, and why self-reflection is necessary. In today's show, Andy shares with you the ultimate process to help you get closer to your goals in your next 1000 days.
info_outline 63. All About The Benjamins 08/20/2020
63. All About The Benjamins It's hard to make progress in chaos. Local businesses remain shut down and face fines if opening while the big chains get to keep their doors open. Convinced? It's all about the upcoming elections and benjamins. On today's show, Andy and the guys talk about what we as Americans MUST DO to fight these unconstitutional laws we are facing.
info_outline 62. #MindBlownEmoji - Part 2 08/10/2020
62. #MindBlownEmoji - Part 2 Everybody outside of the United States looks at Americans the same, so why can't we look at ourselves as the same? Continuing the conversation from part 1, Andy and the crew dive deep into how the rest of the world views Americans, how the Coronavirus pandemic has positively affected our educational system, and how the mainstream media can manipulate the story to their benefit.
info_outline 61. #MindBlownEmoji - Part 1 08/08/2020
61. #MindBlownEmoji - Part 1 With all the conflicts and controversies raging between different factions in America today, it is easy to forget that we are all human. That means we all make mistakes, we all fall short of our ideals, and we need to get a helluva lot better at humbling ourselves, empathizing with others, and trying to be better. In this episode, Andy and the crew dismantle the cancel culture, explain why it's a threat to unity, and identify some real good things that have come out of all the bad sh*t going on.
info_outline 60. Liberating Your Mind 08/01/2020
60. Liberating Your Mind You are a byproduct of the environment that raised you. The problem with that is, most of our parents and guardians instilled the wrong beliefs in us. On today's show, Andy shares four simple steps you can take to discover the truth and liberate yourself from the current beliefs that are causing you pain.
info_outline 59. Crabs In The Bucket 07/30/2020
59. Crabs In The Bucket When did our society start to congratulate people on quitting and accepting a life of mediocrity? The truth is, we have been brainwashed and told mediocrity is acceptable by people who haven't accomplish anything. On today's show, Andy teaches you how to avoid being a crab in the bucket so you can live an extraordinary life.
info_outline 58. 1000 Days 07/24/2020
58. 1000 Days Society tells us that success is not for us. Unfortunately, most people listen, and at the end of their life when they are on their death bed, they have nothing but a list of regrets. On today's show, Andy shows you how you can avoid the trap of small-minded thinking, and spend the next 1,000 days grooming yourself for the success you have been dreaming.