REAL AF with Andy Frisella
Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
info_outline 93. aRe wE dOiNg tHiS aGaiN? 01/01/2021
93. aRe wE dOiNg tHiS aGaiN? Are we doing this again? Are we really talking about what we will try and accomplish in 2021? On today's episode, Andy talks about the difference between people who talk about what they're going to do and the people who have their priorities together to ensure they win.
info_outline 92. 4 Ways To Dominate Your Bitch Voice In 2021 12/30/2020
92. 4 Ways To Dominate Your Bitch Voice In 2021 You're running out of time. Most people wait for the perfect situation or the new year to work towards their goals. Before they know it, they're reflecting on what they could have become if the stars had aligned. On today's episode, Andy shares 4 ways you can beat your bitch voice to ensure you dominate in 2021.
info_outline 91. $600? Ft. Will Grimes & Eli Schmidt 12/23/2020
91. $600? Ft. Will Grimes & Eli Schmidt How do you feel about other countries getting a stimulus check from our tax dollars while suffering Americans only receive $600? On today's podcast, Andy and the crew are joined by Will Grimes & Eli Schmidt from Day One Dollar Zero Podcast as they discuss the stimulus check, what it takes to be a man, and why small businesses are crucial to America's economy.
info_outline 90. The Tin Foil Show Ft. Tommy Vext 12/12/2020
90. The Tin Foil Show Ft. Tommy Vext We've been programmed into believing things that are not reality. On today's episode, Andy and the crew talk with Tommy Vext from "Bad Wolves" about cancel culture, rejecting socialism and what the future looks like for America if we don't stand up for what we know is right.
info_outline 88. Full Frontal Assault with Chadd Wright 12/04/2020
88. Full Frontal Assault with Chadd Wright You have to understand the lows to appreciate the highs. On today's full-length episode, Andy and the guys talk with Chadd Wright, a former Navy SEAL turned elite ultra-runner about success being a one step at a time process, the power of belief, and the portrait the media is painting with Covid-19.
info_outline 87. A REAL AF Thanksgiving Special 11/26/2020
87. A REAL AF Thanksgiving Special Do you know what year Abraham Lincoln proclaimed that Thanksgiving should be a national holiday celebrated in November? Do you know why that’s significant—and relevant to the culture war going on in the U.S. right now? On today's episode, Andy talks about the one simple thing every real American can do—every day—to win the battle for our nation’s soul.
info_outline 86. America: What The F*ck Is Going On?! 11/21/2020
86. America: What The F*ck Is Going On?! To see the truth, you have to detach yourself from your previous views and beliefs. On today's episode, Andy and the crew talk about what's going on with the election results, how to stay calm in these uncertain times, and how you can seek the truth for yourself.
info_outline 85. Transactional Vs. Intentional 11/19/2020
85. Transactional Vs. Intentional Are you being transactional or intentional in your interactions and conversations? On today's episode, Sal talks about the two changes he's made that have lead him to happiness and success in his personal and professional life.
info_outline 84. The Discipline Code 11/17/2020
84. The Discipline Code Winning the battle of your inner dialogue is the hardest thing you will ever do; however, it's essential if you want to experience high levels of success and happiness. On today's episode, Andy talks about the two levels of discipline and why it's so essential to your success that you understand the difference.
info_outline 82. Horsepower Or Horsesh*t: It's Your Choice 10/29/2020
82. Horsepower Or Horsesh*t: It's Your Choice Are you pulling the wagon, riding in the wagon, or criticizing from the sidelines? On today's episode, Andy explains how Clydesdales help us understand the three kinds of people in this world, which one you should avoid, and the one that will yield the best results.
info_outline 81. Manifesting Dreams Into Reality Ft. David Meltzer & Carlos Reyes 10/27/2020
81. Manifesting Dreams Into Reality Ft. David Meltzer & Carlos Reyes Do you know your thoughts, both positive and negative, are responsible for your reality? On today's episode, Andy and his guests, David Meltzer and Carlos Reyes, discuss the opportunities in America, facing your biggest fears, and how to manifest your vision into a reality.
info_outline 80. #LIVEHARD: In Pursuit Of Your Own Full Potential 10/22/2020
80. #LIVEHARD: In Pursuit Of Your Own Full Potential Have you completed 75 Hard with zero substitutions and zero compromises? If so, you've noticed an increase in your confidence, self-esteem, fortitude, grit, and you do not want to revert to your old habits. So what's next? On today's episode, Andy shares the phases following 75 Hard in the Live Hard program that will help you in your pursuit to reach your full potential.
info_outline 79. Surviving The Success Zombie Apocalypse 10/21/2020
79. Surviving The Success Zombie Apocalypse Are you someone who mindlessly consumes self-help knowledge with little to no action? Do you get comfortable after winning, or does it make you strive for more wins? On today's episode, Andy talks about how you have to get past the success zombie stage so you can fulfill your own true potential.
info_outline 78. The Equation Of Happiness 10/17/2020
78. The Equation Of Happiness Everybody wants to be happy; unfortunately, not everybody knows what creates happiness. There's no secret, and it does not just come and go from time to time. On today's episode, Andy shares the equation you must understand if you want to create happiness for yourself.
info_outline 77. Changing The Mindset That Keeps Us Average 10/14/2020
77. Changing The Mindset That Keeps Us Average Have you or a loved one ever uttered the words, "I'm so busy"? If so, you may be highly ineffective, unorganized, and mentally soft. The reality is, it doesn't matter how many hours you work in a week; what matters is the results you produce. On today's episode, Andy shares a strategy that will increase your effectiveness, which will allow you to produce the results necessary for success.
info_outline 76. How To Master The Moment 10/09/2020
76. How To Master The Moment You do not have to be miserable all the time to be excellent. The highest achievers in the world are able to put aside all distractions and be present in the moment. On today's episode, Andy shares the skill you must master in order to be more effective and get an edge over the competition.
info_outline 75. Building An Empire Through Resistance 10/05/2020
75. Building An Empire Through Resistance "Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - Nick Saban. Nowadays, society glorifies mediocrity and villainize success causing people to get frustrated and discouraged at reaching their big goals. On today's episode, Andy shares the formula he's used in dealing with mediocre thinking people.
info_outline 74. Strange Times In America 10/03/2020
74. Strange Times In America Where do your beliefs come from? Our need to be socially accepted can alter our belief system and cause us to believe things we know not to be true. On today’s episode, Andy and the full crew talk about the current climate of America during the election, what’s in store for America, and much more!
info_outline 72. The Power Of Indifference 09/29/2020
72. The Power Of Indifference Nowadays, we cannot watch anything on television or social media without having political views bestowed upon us. Our conditioning makes us crucify people with different perspectives. On today's show, Andy shares a new way of thinking that can drastically enhance your way of life if used properly.
info_outline 71. Stop The Slide 09/23/2020
71. Stop The Slide It's time to be brutally honest with yourself. Are you using these strange times as an opportunity to get better or as an excuse? Mental health problems and suicide rates have skyrocketed as a result of this pandemic. On today's episode, Andy talks about actionable steps you can take to ensure progress during this COVID-19 shutdown.
info_outline 70. God Bless This Average Home 09/22/2020
70. God Bless This Average Home What's said about you when you're not around? In life and business, every interaction you have can positively or negatively affect your legacy. On today's episode, Sal explains how word of mouth marketing can help build your business as well as dismantle it.
info_outline 69. Are You Weird? 09/16/2020
69. Are You Weird? Your uniqueness is your ultimate superpower, and learning to master it can separate you from the competition. After all, being "normal" is not memorable. On today's show, Andy talks about how if used correctly, your uniqueness can lead you to a more meaningful and fulfilled life.
info_outline 68. What The Elite 2% Understand About Success 09/12/2020
68. What The Elite 2% Understand About Success Just how committed are you to your goals? Average people like to talk about what they want and make excuses for why they're not in the position they would like to be in life. Successful people have a different approach. On today's show, Andy shares a simple secret that the most successful elite achievers understand.
info_outline 67. The Leadership Paradox 09/10/2020
67. The Leadership Paradox Vince Lombardi was right, "Leading by example isn't the best way to lead; it's the only way to lead." However, if you want to create a legacy for decades to come, there's another part. On today's episode, Andy talks about the second part needed to be an effective leader.
info_outline 66. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 2 09/04/2020
66. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 2 From outside the United States, we're all the same, so why can't we look at ourselves that way and be united? When the enemy attacks us, they're not concerned about our individual viewpoints or beliefs. They're only concerned with harming us because we're Americans. On today's show, Andy and the crew finish discussing why it's a privilege to live in America and how you can read past the headlines to uncover the truth.
info_outline 65. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 1 09/03/2020
65. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 1 We all want the same things, and it doesn't matter if you're black, white, gay, straight, etc. Our freedom is being suppressed based on false information due to the upcoming elections. Now it's time to put our egos aside, look ourselves in the mirror, and be honest. On today's show, Andy and the crew discuss the recent statistical changes the CDC has made and how you can critically think about the information the mainstream media is giving us.
info_outline 64. 1000 Days - Part 2 08/28/2020
64. 1000 Days - Part 2 A goal without a proper plan is just a wish. Most people think if they wait long enough, their dreams will manifest. Successful people understand the importance of a proper plan, the value of executing, and why self-reflection is necessary. In today's show, Andy shares with you the ultimate process to help you get closer to your goals in your next 1000 days.