REAL AF with Andy Frisella
Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
info_outline 71. Stop The Slide 09/23/2020
71. Stop The Slide It's time to be brutally honest with yourself. Are you using these strange times as an opportunity to get better or as an excuse? Mental health problems and suicide rates have skyrocketed as a result of this pandemic. On today's episode, Andy talks about actionable steps you can take to ensure progress during this COVID-19 shutdown.
info_outline 70. God Bless This Average Home 09/22/2020
70. God Bless This Average Home What's said about you when you're not around? In life and business, every interaction you have can positively or negatively affect your legacy. On today's episode, Sal explains how word of mouth marketing can help build your business as well as dismantle it.
info_outline 69. Are You Weird? 09/16/2020
69. Are You Weird? Your uniqueness is your ultimate superpower, and learning to master it can separate you from the competition. After all, being "normal" is not memorable. On today's show, Andy talks about how if used correctly, your uniqueness can lead you to a more meaningful and fulfilled life.
info_outline 68. What The Elite 2% Understand About Success 09/12/2020
68. What The Elite 2% Understand About Success Just how committed are you to your goals? Average people like to talk about what they want and make excuses for why they're not in the position they would like to be in life. Successful people have a different approach. On today's show, Andy shares a simple secret that the most successful elite achievers understand.
info_outline 67. The Leadership Paradox 09/10/2020
67. The Leadership Paradox Vince Lombardi was right, "Leading by example isn't the best way to lead; it's the only way to lead." However, if you want to create a legacy for decades to come, there's another part. On today's episode, Andy talks about the second part needed to be an effective leader.
info_outline 66. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 2 09/04/2020
66. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 2 From outside the United States, we're all the same, so why can't we look at ourselves that way and be united? When the enemy attacks us, they're not concerned about our individual viewpoints or beliefs. They're only concerned with harming us because we're Americans. On today's show, Andy and the crew finish discussing why it's a privilege to live in America and how you can read past the headlines to uncover the truth.
info_outline 65. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 1 09/03/2020
65. America: Facts And Takeaways - Part 1 We all want the same things, and it doesn't matter if you're black, white, gay, straight, etc. Our freedom is being suppressed based on false information due to the upcoming elections. Now it's time to put our egos aside, look ourselves in the mirror, and be honest. On today's show, Andy and the crew discuss the recent statistical changes the CDC has made and how you can critically think about the information the mainstream media is giving us.
info_outline 64. 1000 Days - Part 2 08/28/2020
64. 1000 Days - Part 2 A goal without a proper plan is just a wish. Most people think if they wait long enough, their dreams will manifest. Successful people understand the importance of a proper plan, the value of executing, and why self-reflection is necessary. In today's show, Andy shares with you the ultimate process to help you get closer to your goals in your next 1000 days.
info_outline 63. All About The Benjamins 08/20/2020
63. All About The Benjamins It's hard to make progress in chaos. Local businesses remain shut down and face fines if opening while the big chains get to keep their doors open. Convinced? It's all about the upcoming elections and benjamins. On today's show, Andy and the guys talk about what we as Americans MUST DO to fight these unconstitutional laws we are facing.
info_outline 62. #MindBlownEmoji - Part 2 08/10/2020
62. #MindBlownEmoji - Part 2 Everybody outside of the United States looks at Americans the same, so why can't we look at ourselves as the same? Continuing the conversation from part 1, Andy and the crew dive deep into how the rest of the world views Americans, how the Coronavirus pandemic has positively affected our educational system, and how the mainstream media can manipulate the story to their benefit.
info_outline 61. #MindBlownEmoji - Part 1 08/08/2020
61. #MindBlownEmoji - Part 1 With all the conflicts and controversies raging between different factions in America today, it is easy to forget that we are all human. That means we all make mistakes, we all fall short of our ideals, and we need to get a helluva lot better at humbling ourselves, empathizing with others, and trying to be better. In this episode, Andy and the crew dismantle the cancel culture, explain why it's a threat to unity, and identify some real good things that have come out of all the bad sh*t going on.
info_outline 60. Liberating Your Mind 08/01/2020
60. Liberating Your Mind You are a byproduct of the environment that raised you. The problem with that is, most of our parents and guardians instilled the wrong beliefs in us. On today's show, Andy shares four simple steps you can take to discover the truth and liberate yourself from the current beliefs that are causing you pain.
info_outline 59. Crabs In The Bucket 07/30/2020
59. Crabs In The Bucket When did our society start to congratulate people on quitting and accepting a life of mediocrity? The truth is, we have been brainwashed and told mediocrity is acceptable by people who haven't accomplish anything. On today's show, Andy teaches you how to avoid being a crab in the bucket so you can live an extraordinary life.
info_outline 58. 1000 Days 07/24/2020
58. 1000 Days Society tells us that success is not for us. Unfortunately, most people listen, and at the end of their life when they are on their death bed, they have nothing but a list of regrets. On today's show, Andy shows you how you can avoid the trap of small-minded thinking, and spend the next 1,000 days grooming yourself for the success you have been dreaming.
info_outline 57. The 2nd American Revolution? - Part 2 07/20/2020
57. The 2nd American Revolution? - Part 2 Americans will be free when Americans decide to be free. If you have been silent about the things going on, the time to speak up is now. Following up on the last episode, Andy and the guys discuss the statistics behind the Coronavirus, why more people need to be vocal about the shutdown, and the revolution our country is going through.
info_outline 56. The 2nd American Revolution? - Part 1 07/18/2020
56. The 2nd American Revolution? - Part 1 Men lie, women lie, numbers don't, and yet we are still shut down due to the false information we are receiving. How long will we continue to tolerate the mainstream media, politicians, and pharmaceutical companies feeding us incorrect information for their gain? On today's show, Andy and the guys discuss the political power struggle, mandatory masks, and the future of our children's education.
info_outline 55. Uncomfortably Comfortable Ft. Ryan Michler - Part 2 07/10/2020
55. Uncomfortably Comfortable Ft. Ryan Michler - Part 2 Are you chasing likes and comments on social media? Or, do you stand by your views regardless if it goes against the mainstream media's outlook? Without even realizing it, most people make decisions entirely based on emotions and disregard the statistics and data. On today's show, Andy and Ryan wrap up the discussion and teach you how to develop a more reliable belief system based on looking at the facts.
info_outline 54. Uncomfortably Comfortable Ft. Ryan Michler - Part 1 07/09/2020
54. Uncomfortably Comfortable Ft. Ryan Michler - Part 1 Finding your voice is not about finding your voice; it's about developing it through credible sources and the facts. On today's episode, Andy and special guest Ryan Michler of Order of Man, talk about how you can differentiate between your beliefs and the truth to make logical decisions.
info_outline 53. The Ultimate Happiness Hack 07/07/2020
53. The Ultimate Happiness Hack Did you know that you can control your happiness? Most people have the wrong idea when it comes to being happy and view it as a mystical force they have zero control over. The truth is, your daily actions contribute to your happiness. On today's show, Andy shares his top 5 steps you can do today to put you on the right path to creating happiness.
info_outline 52. America ... F*ck Yeah! - Part 2 07/06/2020
52. America ... F*ck Yeah! - Part 2 Ever wondered what happened July 5, 1776? The Founders of America followed through with their plans and, 244 years later...here we are. You might have listened to part 1 but now it’s time to cue up the sequel, listen to the end of the conversation, and carry on the fight for the soul of the USA. Andy and the crew finish strong in this one, and make one thing clear: if we keep fighting over the mistakes of the past and don’t find common ground in the present, our country has no hope for the future.
info_outline 51. America ... F*ck Yeah! - Part 1 07/04/2020
51. America ... F*ck Yeah! - Part 1 While you’re poppin’ open bottles of Miller Lite and lighting up Roman candles for the 4th, listen as the crew takes aim at the tyrannical threats to the future of our democracy; namely, the two worthless political parties, the woke mob, and the Media That Cried Wolf. You won’t want to miss Andy’s essential tips for reclaiming American greatness, or his shocking prediction about events to come. He hopes he’s not right, but...when has he ever been wrong?
info_outline 50. The Cure For The Sickness That Is Destroying America 06/27/2020
50. The Cure For The Sickness That Is Destroying America Am I the only one who is sick and tired of all the division and hate happening in our country right now? We have people from other states pushing their political beliefs and agendas on the whole country, creating more division, more hate, and sabotaging America's progress. On today's show, Andy dives deep into how you can think for yourself and be a part of the solution to get back to the core values that made America great.
info_outline 49. The Complacency Trap 06/23/2020
49. The Complacency Trap How do you react to success? Do you become stagnant after a minor victory? Or do you use it as fuel to continue on the road of domination and reaching higher levels of success? On today's show, Andy differentiates between the two reactions you can have to success, and how to set bigger goals to ensure you never find yourself in the trap of complacency.
info_outline 48. The Universal Law That Leads To Success 06/19/2020
48. The Universal Law That Leads To Success The universe doesn't care about what you say; it only cares about your intentions. If you are battling anxiety, dealing with frustration, and your goals are not materializing, then you need to shift your intentions. On today's show, Andy gives you the ultimate hack to changing your intentions so that you can accelerate your progress in business and life.
info_outline 47. Rules Young Entrepreneurs MUST Follow 06/18/2020
47. Rules Young Entrepreneurs MUST Follow Starting a business and building your personal brand is an extremely difficult uphill battle. It requires a lot of confidence mixed with grit, determination, and endurance to come out victorious. On today's episode, Andy tells you how you can avoid the foolish mistakes when starting your journey to building your empire.
info_outline 46. Hot AF Is Hot AF 06/12/2020
46. Hot AF Is Hot AF What does it mean to be an American? This country has been built on a collection of diversity, brave men and women fighting for our freedoms, and our powerful unity. The narrative now is being manipulated into division and having hatred towards each other. On today's show, Andy addresses how working on ourselves can help solve the problems we're facing as Americans.
info_outline 45. MY Truth, YOUR Truth and THE TRUTH: America’s Battle Against Racism, Evil & The Karens 06/11/2020
45. MY Truth, YOUR Truth and THE TRUTH: America’s Battle Against Racism, Evil & The Karens Originally published June 6th 2020, this episode was removed from all platforms after a couple of days for unknown reasons. We have been trying to re-upload since it was removed. If you are reading this it succeeded in posting. In the episode, Andy and the guys discuss the controversial events surrounding George Floyd, police brutality, and racism. The discussion continues into what is happening in our culture and how you can use the information provided to think for yourself independently of the MSM.
info_outline 44. My "Black Square" 06/02/2020
44. My "Black Square" "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr. On today's show, Andy and the guys address the death of George Floyd, the protest & riots happening right now, and the role the media is playing in trying to divide and conquer us as Americans.
info_outline 43. You've Stopped Progressing, Now What? 06/01/2020
43. You've Stopped Progressing, Now What? Do you find yourself making these ridiculous mistakes after you get a minor taste of success? Most people do without even realizing it! Today, Andy shares common mistakes made among individuals that destroy forward progress and ultimately cause massive failure.
info_outline 42. Replacing The Habits That Keep Us Ordinary 05/28/2020
42. Replacing The Habits That Keep Us Ordinary Do the frustrations of not achieving your goals keep you up at night wondering if you'll ever be successful? If you're like most people, there's an excellent possibility you could improve in a lot of areas. Today, Andy gives you the solution you've been searching for to progress in the areas that keep you from reaching your full potential.