REAL AF with Andy Frisella
Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
info_outline 141. Q&AF: Sharks & Spoons 09/18/2021
141. Q&AF: Sharks & Spoons Some things aren't for everyone. On today's Q&AF episode, Andy talks about how reading books has improved his life drastically and how it can do the same for you, when you should take that next big step in growing your business, and how to overcome complacency when working towards your goals.
info_outline 140. Q&AF: Imitation, Bitch Voice & The Bigger Picture 09/11/2021
140. Q&AF: Imitation, Bitch Voice & The Bigger Picture When you imitate someone, you are stifling your gifts. On today’s Q&AF episode, Andy talks why blindly imitating someone is a bad long-term strategy, how to control your bitch voice to build your discipline and how to cast the vision of your big dreams and aspirations onto friends, family and your team.
info_outline 139. The Soil of America Ft. Officer Tatum 09/10/2021
139. The Soil of America Ft. Officer Tatum When you stand up for American beliefs and values, you will be surprised by how many people join you. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Officer Brandon Tatum. They discuss how the current generation needs to man up to eradicate tyranny, how taking ownership of your actions can change the course of your life, and the stand we need to take to get America back!
info_outline 138. Historic Recurrence Ft. Ian Wendt 09/08/2021
138. Historic Recurrence Ft. Ian Wendt The next American who is going to change the world is you. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Ian Wendt, the founder of the Patriot Gear. They discuss the true meaning of being a patriot and how each one of us can be the agent for unity and change within the most inclusive community called America.
info_outline 137. Q&AF: Taking Advice, Need Vs Wants & Feeling Alone 09/02/2021
137. Q&AF: Taking Advice, Need Vs Wants & Feeling Alone How do you know when it’s a “need” or a “want”? On today's Q&AF episode, Andy talks about who you should solicit advice from, how you should differentiate between needs & wants and what you should do when you feel alone in your success journey.
info_outline 136. Execute Execute Execute Ft. Chadd Wright 08/31/2021
136. Execute Execute Execute Ft. Chadd Wright All of us are here on Earth for a reason. On today's episode, Andy and the guys are joined by former Navy SEAL turned entrepreneur and ultra-runner, Chadd Wright as they discuss the mindset of someone who never quits working towards their goals, the situation brewing in Afghanistan and how you can learn to detach yourself from an identity to help you see the truth.
info_outline 135. Q&AF: Getting Out Of Ruts, Avoiding Destructive Paths & Impacting Your Child's Health 08/25/2021
135. Q&AF: Getting Out Of Ruts, Avoiding Destructive Paths & Impacting Your Child's Health Do you find yourself in a rut? On today's episode, Andy answers your questions of how you should deal with negative people in situations you have to be involved in, how to stop yourself from going down a destructive path and how you can motivate your child to take their health seriously.
info_outline 134. How To Build Bulletproof Confidence 08/21/2021
134. How To Build Bulletproof Confidence If you're waiting to feel more confident, you will be waiting forever. On today's episode, Andy talks about where real confidence comes from, debunks the idea that people are born with confidence, and tells you the steps you need to take to build the confidence you desire.
info_outline 133. American Privilege 08/20/2021
133. American Privilege Are you starting to see your American privilege now? On today's episode, Andy and the crew talk about what transpired in Afghanistan earlier this week, the mask & vaccine mandates and how we can unite as Americans to save America.
info_outline 132. Q&AF: Personal Life Vs Business, Hiring First Employee & Unsupportive Partners 08/17/2021
132. Q&AF: Personal Life Vs Business, Hiring First Employee & Unsupportive Partners What's happening in the world? On today's episode, Andy starts by addressing the current situation in Afghanistan and how we can come together in America despite our differences to make the world a better place. Following it up with a Q&AF show answering how you can separate your personal life from your business life, how and when you should hire your first employee and how to deal with a spouse that's not supportive.
info_outline 131. Ask Andy Part 4: Passion, Efficiency & Leadership 08/12/2021
131. Ask Andy Part 4: Passion, Efficiency & Leadership “Ask Andy” is back! Andy answers your questions about how to seek your passion and make money with it, why you should be effective with your time instead of just being busy and 2 skills you need to nurture if you want to make it big in business and in life.
info_outline 130. 3 Basic Principles Of Feeling Alive 08/10/2021
130. 3 Basic Principles Of Feeling Alive Do you look at other people and think “I wonder what makes them feel alive”? Stop wondering. On today’s episode, Andy explains the 3 key elements which make up the recipe to feel alive every single day of your life.
info_outline 129. Pro-Freedom Ft. Greg Anderson 08/09/2021
129. Pro-Freedom Ft. Greg Anderson Without the option of freedom and choice, we cannot have prosperity in the country. We all HAVE to get together and speak the truth. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Greg Anderson, former U. S. Army ranger and former police officer, as they explain why it's important to understand and use your rights for freedom, why you should look at the bigger picture instead of believing everything shown on TV and social media and how We The People can come together to create the change we seek.
info_outline 128. Heavy To Modified Ft. Anthony Lopez 08/07/2021
128. Heavy To Modified Ft. Anthony Lopez The reason where you are in life is because of you and nobody else. On today’s episode, Andy is joined by Anthony Lopez, who has lost over 350 pounds, as they dissect the mentality of winners who create real long-term change in their lives, how owning up to your actions in life can speed up your progress and how anything is possible if you give it your all.
info_outline 127. 2 Distinct Championship Caliber Qualities 08/05/2021
127. 2 Distinct Championship Caliber Qualities Most people are stuck in the cycle of executing for a few days and then sabotaging their progress by “rewarding themselves.” On today’s episode, Andy explains how all the great things in your life come from creating momentum, why it is extremely important to keep it going and how you can force positive momentum in your life to achieve all your goals.
info_outline 126. Q&A Part 3: Confidence, The Universe & Finding Your Purpose 08/03/2021
126. Q&A Part 3: Confidence, The Universe & Finding Your Purpose How do you forgive someone who has harmed you? On today's Q&A episode, Andy explains how the energy you put out into the universe comes back to you, the difference between cockiness and confidence and how to make the transition from "nothing to lose" to "something is at stake" in your entrepreneurship journey.
info_outline 125. State Of The MF Union 07/30/2021
125. State Of The MF Union America is coming to the point of no return. On today's episode, Andy talks about how the mainstream media/politicians are creating division in our country, the potential of another unconstitutional lockdown, and how our freedom/future is being threatened if we keep complying.
info_outline 124. Surprise Again Motherf*ckers... 07/29/2021
124. Surprise Again Motherf*ckers... Nobody's going to believe your vision until you've done something. On today's Q&A episode, Andy answers the question of how to stay consistent during the weekends, how you should respond to your family's lack of support for your goals and when you should leave your job to pursue your side project fully.
info_outline 123. Becoming Undeniable 07/27/2021
123. Becoming Undeniable Everybody wants the hack to guarantee their success, but they don't understand this basic concept behind real success. On today's episode, Andy talks about the number one skill you MUST develop to become an unstoppable freight train and achieve all your biggest goals in life.
info_outline 122. How Champions Create Distance Ft. Ben Newman 07/24/2021
122. How Champions Create Distance Ft. Ben Newman Champions create distance on Fridays. In today's episode, Andy is joined by a performance coach, speaker, and author Ben Newman. They discuss the enormous growth they've both seen completing the #75HARD program, how negotiating with ourselves impedes our growth, and how you can create distance from your competition EVERY DAY.
info_outline 120. You Already Have It 07/20/2021
120. You Already Have It You are lying to yourself. On today's episode, Andy talks about how to have an honest conversation with yourself and your future, why the first step to change is always the hardest and how you are built for the challenges you are currently facing.
info_outline 118. Veteran Rules For Young Entrepreneurs 07/12/2021
118. Veteran Rules For Young Entrepreneurs Are you a young entrepreneur making silly rookie mistakes? On today's episode, Andy talks about the most common mistakes young entrepreneurs make, how you can avoid these mistakes, build your personal brand and turn your business into an indestructible empire.
info_outline 117. …But Helth Part 2 Ft. Dr. Russell Surasky 07/07/2021
117. …But Helth Part 2 Ft. Dr. Russell Surasky You have the right to be whoever you want to be in America but we need to draw a line when a small percentage of the population propagate an agenda and capitalize on spreading fear. On today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined again by Dr. Russell Surasky, the only triple board-certified neurologist in the United States as they discuss the science and truth behind vaccines, COVID-19, misinformation spread by the media and the solution for it all.
info_outline 116. From Prison To The American Dream Ft. Craig Long 06/28/2021
116. From Prison To The American Dream Ft. Craig Long Success in America comes down to the decisions we make on a daily basis. On today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Craig Long as they dissect American values, the importance of young leadership in our country and how to turn an unfavorable situation into an advantage in your life.
info_outline 115. The What, Why And How Of Self-Awareness 06/18/2021
115. The What, Why And How Of Self-Awareness Real winners are extremely self-aware. They know what they are good at and the areas they need to improve. On today's episode, Andy explains why understanding self-awareness is critical to your success and the steps to become self-aware to dominate in business and life.
info_outline 114. How Winners Think About Risk 06/09/2021
114. How Winners Think About Risk "What if I lose everything?" That's not how winners think. On today's episode, Andy explains the mental approach winners have towards taking risks, the dialogue that happens when winners plan for the future and how you could stop overanalyzing the present situations to achieve your goals.
info_outline 113. #75HARD vs Lexi Tejcek 06/05/2021
113. #75HARD vs Lexi Tejcek How many times are you going to tell yourself you're going to start tomorrow? On today's episode, Andy is joined by Lexi Tejcek to discuss the transformative qualities of the #75HARD program, how daily actions compound to produce a massive change in your life and why having mental toughness is crucial to your success in life.
info_outline 112. cOnSpiRAcY ThEoRieS Ft. Dr. Ben Tapper 05/24/2021
112. cOnSpiRAcY ThEoRieS Ft. Dr. Ben Tapper The Mainstream Media and Government have been toying with the emotions and rights of Americans in order to control the system. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Dr. Ben Tapper as they discuss the actual data behind the COVID-19 pandemic, how big Pharma is manipulating doctors and the general public for their profit and how we as Americans can take a stand to end the tyranny in America before it’s too late.