REAL AF with Andy Frisella
Entrepreneur Andy Frisella and his guests discuss, debate, and laugh their way through trending topics and hot-button issues. (This is also the home of Andy's other show, the top-ranked MFCEO Project Podcast)
info_outline 107. The Winners Gauntlet 04/15/2021
107. The Winners Gauntlet You are not alone in your struggle, it’s hard for everybody right now. But how you act during these difficult times is what decides whether you are a champion or you're just like everybody else. On today’s episode, Andy talks about why the pain you are feeling is necessary for your success and how to keep going during tough times while others are distracted by chaos.
info_outline 106. No Sacrifices Necessary 04/08/2021
106. No Sacrifices Necessary Are you making sacrifices towards your future? If so, you may need to have a change in your mindset. On today's episode, Andy talks about how the way you speak to yourself can affect your actions and how a simple shift in your perspective can help you achieve your goals a lot faster.
info_outline 105. What One Man Can Do, Another Man Can Do Ft. Darren Woodson & Crew 03/27/2021
105. What One Man Can Do, Another Man Can Do Ft. Darren Woodson & Crew No matter the circumstances, you can achieve success if you give it your all. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Dallas Cowboys legend Darren Woodson and his podcast crew as they discuss how to consistently keep running up the score, why it's crucial to be inspired by other people's successes and how to grow a championship mentality in a world celebrating mediocrity.
info_outline 104. Winning Is More Fun Than Fun Is Fun Ft. Ed Mylett 03/25/2021
104. Winning Is More Fun Than Fun Is Fun Ft. Ed Mylett Winning is more fun than fun is fun. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Arete Syndicate co-founder and entrepreneur Ed Mylett as they discuss how to create separation from your competition, how to adapt to the forks in the road and what it takes to level up in business and life.
info_outline 103. Winners Royale 03/18/2021
103. Winners Royale You can’t overcome your problems unless you ditch the habit of dumping all your negativity, struggles and vulnerabilities onto other people. On today’s episode, Andy talks about why it’s crucial to handle your own problems and how to get out of the victimhood mentality if you want to win in life.
info_outline 102. …But Helth? Ft. Dr. Russell Surasky 03/12/2021
102. …But Helth? Ft. Dr. Russell Surasky Has this Coronavirus pandemic been about health? Or has it been about money? On today’s episode, Andy and the crew are joined by Dr. Russell Surasky, the only triple board-certified neurologist in the United States as they discuss the science behind the COVID-19 vaccine, mask inefficiencies, and the role mainstream media and politicians have played in this pandemic.
info_outline 101. Full Throttle Or No Champagne Bottle 03/10/2021
101. Full Throttle Or No Champagne Bottle If you don't go full throttle, don't expect to get the champagne bottles. On today's episode, Andy talks about why playing a victim online won't get you far in life, why nobody is going to give you handouts and why focusing on the small details will build crucial skills needed to be successful.
info_outline 100. Bamboozled! Ft. Bobby Sausalito 02/27/2021
100. Bamboozled! Ft. Bobby Sausalito You have been bamboozled! On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by comedian and internet personality, Bobby Sausalito as they discuss Coca-Cola's diversity training, the power of indoctrination and what we as Americans want this country to represent.
info_outline 99. Becoming Unstoppable Ft. Tia-Clair Toomey 02/19/2021
99. Becoming Unstoppable Ft. Tia-Clair Toomey Why stop at great when you can become unstoppable? On today's episode, Andy and Sal are joined by Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist and CrossFit Athlete, Tia-Clair Toomey as they discuss what it takes to be a world champion, how to use negativity as fuel and how we are all capable of anything in life as long as we're willing to put in the work.
info_outline 98. #75HARD vs Omar Prestwich 02/17/2021
98. #75HARD vs Omar Prestwich High achievers get things done regardless of the situation. On today’s episode, Andy and Omar Prestwich discuss the transformative qualities of the #75HARD program, dissect what keeps successful people performing at their best and how to be in that peak mental state for as long as possible.
info_outline 96. DeMOCKcracy 02/06/2021
96. DeMOCKcracy If more people speak the truth, the lies will go away. On today's episode, Andy and the crew discuss a recent TIME article that reveals the corruption behind the 2020 Election and what not speaking up will mean for you and your family's future.
info_outline 95. Are You Built For It? 01/28/2021
95. Are You Built For It? Society will give you every reason as to why you can't become what it is you want to become. On today's episode, Andy debunks society's false narrative that success is only for specific individuals and gives you the recipe for achieving your goals.
info_outline 94. 1 + 1 = 2 Ft. JP Dinnell 01/23/2021
94. 1 + 1 = 2 Ft. JP Dinnell Most people don't know success because they have never been around successful people. On today's episode, Andy and the crew are joined by JP Dinnell, a former U.S. Navy SEAL, a business consultant, and Jocko Willink's partner at Echelon Front as they talk about how success is not acquired, instead it is earned.
info_outline 93. aRe wE dOiNg tHiS aGaiN? 01/01/2021
93. aRe wE dOiNg tHiS aGaiN? Are we doing this again? Are we really talking about what we will try and accomplish in 2021? On today's episode, Andy talks about the difference between people who talk about what they're going to do and the people who have their priorities together to ensure they win.
info_outline 92. 4 Ways To Dominate Your Bitch Voice In 2021 12/30/2020
92. 4 Ways To Dominate Your Bitch Voice In 2021 You're running out of time. Most people wait for the perfect situation or the new year to work towards their goals. Before they know it, they're reflecting on what they could have become if the stars had aligned. On today's episode, Andy shares 4 ways you can beat your bitch voice to ensure you dominate in 2021.
info_outline 91. $600? Ft. Will Grimes & Eli Schmidt 12/23/2020
91. $600? Ft. Will Grimes & Eli Schmidt How do you feel about other countries getting a stimulus check from our tax dollars while suffering Americans only receive $600? On today's podcast, Andy and the crew are joined by Will Grimes & Eli Schmidt from Day One Dollar Zero Podcast as they discuss the stimulus check, what it takes to be a man, and why small businesses are crucial to America's economy.
info_outline 90. The Tin Foil Show Ft. Tommy Vext 12/12/2020
90. The Tin Foil Show Ft. Tommy Vext We've been programmed into believing things that are not reality. On today's episode, Andy and the crew talk with Tommy Vext from "Bad Wolves" about cancel culture, rejecting socialism and what the future looks like for America if we don't stand up for what we know is right.
info_outline 88. Full Frontal Assault with Chadd Wright 12/04/2020
88. Full Frontal Assault with Chadd Wright You have to understand the lows to appreciate the highs. On today's full-length episode, Andy and the guys talk with Chadd Wright, a former Navy SEAL turned elite ultra-runner about success being a one step at a time process, the power of belief, and the portrait the media is painting with Covid-19.
info_outline 87. A REAL AF Thanksgiving Special 11/26/2020
87. A REAL AF Thanksgiving Special Do you know what year Abraham Lincoln proclaimed that Thanksgiving should be a national holiday celebrated in November? Do you know why that’s significant—and relevant to the culture war going on in the U.S. right now? On today's episode, Andy talks about the one simple thing every real American can do—every day—to win the battle for our nation’s soul.
info_outline 86. America: What The F*ck Is Going On?! 11/21/2020
86. America: What The F*ck Is Going On?! To see the truth, you have to detach yourself from your previous views and beliefs. On today's episode, Andy and the crew talk about what's going on with the election results, how to stay calm in these uncertain times, and how you can seek the truth for yourself.
info_outline 85. Transactional Vs. Intentional 11/19/2020
85. Transactional Vs. Intentional Are you being transactional or intentional in your interactions and conversations? On today's episode, Sal talks about the two changes he's made that have lead him to happiness and success in his personal and professional life.
info_outline 84. The Discipline Code 11/17/2020
84. The Discipline Code Winning the battle of your inner dialogue is the hardest thing you will ever do; however, it's essential if you want to experience high levels of success and happiness. On today's episode, Andy talks about the two levels of discipline and why it's so essential to your success that you understand the difference.
info_outline 82. Horsepower Or Horsesh*t: It's Your Choice 10/29/2020
82. Horsepower Or Horsesh*t: It's Your Choice Are you pulling the wagon, riding in the wagon, or criticizing from the sidelines? On today's episode, Andy explains how Clydesdales help us understand the three kinds of people in this world, which one you should avoid, and the one that will yield the best results.
info_outline 81. Manifesting Dreams Into Reality Ft. David Meltzer & Carlos Reyes 10/27/2020
81. Manifesting Dreams Into Reality Ft. David Meltzer & Carlos Reyes Do you know your thoughts, both positive and negative, are responsible for your reality? On today's episode, Andy and his guests, David Meltzer and Carlos Reyes, discuss the opportunities in America, facing your biggest fears, and how to manifest your vision into a reality.
info_outline 80. #LIVEHARD: In Pursuit Of Your Own Full Potential 10/22/2020
80. #LIVEHARD: In Pursuit Of Your Own Full Potential Have you completed 75 Hard with zero substitutions and zero compromises? If so, you've noticed an increase in your confidence, self-esteem, fortitude, grit, and you do not want to revert to your old habits. So what's next? On today's episode, Andy shares the phases following 75 Hard in the Live Hard program that will help you in your pursuit to reach your full potential.
info_outline 79. Surviving The Success Zombie Apocalypse 10/21/2020
79. Surviving The Success Zombie Apocalypse Are you someone who mindlessly consumes self-help knowledge with little to no action? Do you get comfortable after winning, or does it make you strive for more wins? On today's episode, Andy talks about how you have to get past the success zombie stage so you can fulfill your own true potential.
info_outline 78. The Equation Of Happiness 10/17/2020
78. The Equation Of Happiness Everybody wants to be happy; unfortunately, not everybody knows what creates happiness. There's no secret, and it does not just come and go from time to time. On today's episode, Andy shares the equation you must understand if you want to create happiness for yourself.