Queers Next Door
We take the topics you care about and look at them through a queer AF lens. Cheers Queers!
info_outline 50. Buzz Buzz 05/01/2022
50. Buzz Buzz Leigh and return guest Moon from share our predictions and obsessions from the first season of soon-to-be queer classic YELLOWJACKETS. (With spoilers aplenty, so come back when you're caught up!) We talk 90s music, friendship drama, cult theories, Christina Ricci, Melanie Lynskey and more. Follow us on IG & Twitter @QueersNextDoor Join the discussion: Patreon.com/QueersNextDoor
info_outline 49. Meet Corey 04/15/2022
49. Meet Corey We're back for Season Five with some changes: Megan is sitting this season out, and Leigh's fiancee Corey is going to be joining for at least half of the episodes. This week, we answer questions from a few Autostraddle posts to help you get to know Corey (and learn even more about Leigh). Follow us on IG & Twitter @QueersNextDoor Join the discussion:
info_outline 48. Sad But Rad Club 02/12/2022
48. Sad But Rad Club This week we're chatting with Kristel, the creator of the Sad But Rad Club. Sad But Rad Club is a reminder that we hold value as human beings even when we're depressed, anxious, obsessive, manic, lonely. It is an anthem that declares we are perfect as we are and will be equally perfect when we become who we want to be. Follow us on IG & Twitter @QueersNextDoor Join the discussion: [email protected]
info_outline 47. Bex Talks (kinky) Sex 01/22/2022
47. Bex Talks (kinky) Sex In this episode we are joined by Bex Caputo, Philadelphia-based sex educator, speaker, and podcaster. Listen in as we talk about his workshop, Better Bottoming for Submissives, as well as how to get started with kink, asking for what you want, and more. You can find him on Twitter @BexTalksSex or on his weekly podcast, The Dildorks! Follow us on IG & Twitter @QueersNextDoor Join the discussion: [email protected] More shows from PODCAST JUKEBOX:Off the Cuffs: a Kink and BDSM podcast Being There Disability After Dark The Goth Librarian Podcast No Love LOST Will Sean Podcast? ProudToBeKinky Podcast & Drinks with God
info_outline 44. All my heroes are hos 11/15/2021
44. All my heroes are hos Today's guest is Mira Joleigh, life coach for sex workers. We talk about her transition into her new career, how the three of us got into the sex industry, and coming out (or not) as a sex worker. We also speak about authenticity, and sex worker burn out. Find her on her website lifecoachforsexworkers.com or on Instagram @MiraJoleigh.
info_outline 42. Body Love, Burlesque, & Bisexuality 10/15/2021
42. Body Love, Burlesque, & Bisexuality CW: eating disorders. Join us as we talk to your ukulele siren, Emma Grace, about body love, burlesque, and bisexuality (and so much more!) Be sure to follow @emma_gracesings on IG, and check out her music.
info_outline 40. Little Acts of Bravery 09/16/2021
40. Little Acts of Bravery Shoutout to Jimmy Jane for sending us some goodies last month! Come listen to us talk with Jacqueline Misla, co-host of the Curious Fox podcast. We discuss her role as a change strategist, living complex lives, and steps to navigating through change. You can find her on Instagram @JacquelineMisla, on her website JacquelineMisla.com
info_outline 39. Pride & Joy 09/03/2021
39. Pride & Joy In this episode we sit down with the founder of the Pride & Joy Foundation, Elena Joy Thurston, to discuss conversion therapy, mindfulness, coming out later in life, and much more. Be sure to watch her TEDx talk "How I recovered from conversion therapy", and follow her on ig @ElenaJoySpeaks @PrideJoyFoundation Follow us on IG & Twitter @QueersNextDoor
info_outline 38. Queerstrology 08/15/2021
38. Queerstrology Join us as we talk about all things astrology with Deb from QUEERSTROLOGY! We go into how she got into astrology, bottom and top energy, compatibility, why queer folks are drawn to astrology, natal charts and a mini tutorial on them, our least favorite signs, and more! Follow Deb @Queerstrology
info_outline 37. Getting Hygge With It 08/01/2021
37. Getting Hygge With It We're back with Season 4! Join us for some cozy convo and pleasant company. We discuss life updates: babies, vegetarianism, mismatched sex drives, self care, & more. We also have MERCH now!!! Check it out https://linktr.ee/queersnextdoor
info_outline 33- Check Your Privilege: Racism in Polyamory 03/16/2021
33- Check Your Privilege: Racism in Polyamory In this weeks episode we talk with Hunter about interracial dating and polyamory, and how racism can manage to seep in. Check out Hunter's podcast "Guess Who's Coming" and their website www.hntrphoto.com
info_outline 32- Longing, Painting, Dancing, Spying: More Queer Movies! 03/01/2021
32- Longing, Painting, Dancing, Spying: More Queer Movies! We're discussing more queer movies! Debs, Portrait of a Lady on Fire, The Prom, and Carol. Grab some popcorn and come join us!
info_outline 28- Good Polyamory 01/07/2021
28- Good Polyamory Today we're talking about all things polyamory with GoodPolyamory.com founder and writer Ehm Driggers. We take two listener questions on how we got into polyam, as well as how to handle jealousy. Be sure to follow Ehm on IG @GoodPolyamory