287 Jessica Bell: reVessel Yourself
Release Date: 07/22/2019
What is your first reaction to experiencing stress? How do you unwind?info_outline 362 Zach Bush MD: Saving The Soil, Saving Humanity
How can you become a soil health advocate to help heal Mother Nature and save humanity?info_outline 361 Luke Storey: Relationships, Consciousness, & Coming Home To Yourself
What can help you let go of lower-level emotions during the COVID-19 lockdown?info_outline 360 Tina Anderson | Gut Health: The New Probiotic Strain That Changes Everything
With so many choices out there, which probiotic should be on all of our radars?info_outline 359 Shawn Wells: Ingredients For Healing, Self Love, & Mental Health
Can we all be a little bit more conscious, listen, and see what all of us have in common to truly come together in 2020?info_outline 358 Dr. Belisa Vranich: Breathing For Warriors
Are you breathing right?info_outline 357 Robb Wolf | Sacred Cow: The Case for (Better) Meat
Best Selling author of The Paleo Solution and Wired To Eat, host of The Healthy Rebellion Radio, Robb Wolf, returns to Wellness Force to discuss his new book and film, Sacred Cow: The Case for (Better) Meat, the unintended consequences of changing nature's cycle from agriculture to COVID-19, how COVID-19 has impacted the meat industry, how to make food more affordable plus reduce healthcare costs, and how grazing animals and regenerative farms can help change the world including reverse climate change.info_outline 356 Greg Schmaus | Ancient Secrets: Healing OCD & Boosting Mental Health
Which holistic health practices can help you heal the mind and overcome any of the four most common addictions?info_outline 355 Josh Macin: How To Detox Yourself From A Toxic World
Do you feel sluggish, anxious, unmotivated, tired, or weak all the time? Discover the mental and emotional process of detoxification.info_outline 354 Keith Norris: Bread, Circuses, & Mind Control
Are the government lockdowns, CDC guidelines, and face masks about health or is somebody trying to control you?info_outline
The Adventure Kit from reVessel offers you the structure to go enjoy life and explore all day. No more dependence on somebody else for your nutrients. No more relying on somebody else for your health or to tell you what's healthy. You determine what's healthy for you. - Jessica Bell
What actions can you take to heal both the planet and yourself at the same time?
---> Join the Wellness Warrior VIP Club: get exclusive discounts on new wellness tools, be first in line for new podcasts, get access to invite-only events, and so much more.**
---> Get The Morning 21: A powerful (and free) system designed to give you more energy, let go of old weight, and live life well.
Wellness Force Radio Episode 287
Co-Founder and CEO of reVessel, Jessica Bell, shares how their product, the Adventure Kit, is creating a ripple effect for a healthy and sustainable world, the impact of plastic and pesticides on both your health and the environment, and how to structure your life so that you can have more freedom to live your own wellness journey.
Discover how the new generation of conscious capitalism is giving back to your world.
reVessel's Adventure Kit
Early Bird Special!
reVessel is a consumer goods brand advancing food storage to solve human and environmental health challenges. The Adventure Kit is the latest in leakproof, stainless steel, modular innovation to hit food storage industry with the most durable, non-toxic, multi-talented approach to safely prepping, storing and packing food all-in-one and taking it wherever you go. Smarter products are designed for efficiency, organization and to last. They add functionality to the kitchen and freedom to your lifestyle.
What's in the box?
This 13-piece set includes two 1-cup and two 2-cup containers which insert into the 8-cup main vessel each with accompanying food-grade silicone storage lids, and one 3-piece adventure lid conversion kit.
- ALL CONTAINERS - 304 18/8 stainless steel
- STORAGE LIDS - food-grade silicone
- LEAKPROOF LID KIT - bamboo lid, food-grade silicone for seal layer, polypropylene ring, and clamps
Listen To Episode 287 As Jessica Bell Uncovers:
- The importance of re-purposing food storage and focusing on food safety to heal ourselves and the planet
- Why the name, reVessel, and what mission they want to share with the rest of the world through conscious capitalism.
- How the Adventure Kit came to be and the benefits of providing buyers a safer container to place and eat their food in.
- Our dependence on plastic and how we can make the shift away from it to create a healthier environment at home.
- Cooking as a gift and something we should all be grateful for to help us lead a more sustainable and healthier life.
- Her anger at how we've come to this point of allowing toxins and chemicals into our food system through GMOs and plastics.
- Experience as an elite gymnastic and how one of her elbow bones dying impacted her wellbeing, social activities, and community
- The strong desire she has always had to be a mother and how becoming one shifted not only her career focus but to also live a healthier life.
- Mothers' number one biggest concern when it comes to food and health for their families.
- How to properly encourage your child to eat healthier without pushing your own values on them.
Giving Back To Mother Earth
- Benefits of constantly challenging yourself to try new activities and then transferring that to teach kids to try new foods.
- Why the way we treat ourselves and our health is an exact mirror of how we're treating nature today.
- Her own healing journey through improving her diet with nutritious, whole, and organic foods.
- Why going to the Farmer's Market and eating healthy isn't a luxury and how we can begin to see it as a must for everyday health.
- Her interest in biohacking and the research from experts such as Dr. Zach Bush and Ben Greenfield on healing.
- What conscious capitalism is and how it can be used as momentum to help the world heal.
- How reVessel has teamed up with Dr. Zach Bush to help combat climate change and heal the world.
- The dying art form of actually sitting down and eating a meal together without distractions.
- Concern over children's health because 46% now have a chronic disease.
- Bringing safe, sustainable foods and products not only to the USA but also the developing world.
- The power we have at every single meal to make good, healthy choices to nourish ourselves and the planet.
Power Quotes From The Show
"reVessel was born out of the recognition that I'm not here for me, I'm here for something that's so much bigger than myself. It took so many moments of feeling broken down to realize that I had to rebuild myself in a way that served others. So, the focus of serving others who are ready to be served is now applied to every single thing we do through the company." - Jessica Bell
Taking Life Outside Of The Kitchen
"Life isn't just at home and the Adventure Kit allows you to continue living your life. I didn't want to be just confined to a kitchen and the only thing I do is meal prep and cook because then I don't get to go experience my children's' tournaments, trips with my girlfriends, and events out in the world. I wanted to extend those precious moments and bring others the same experience." - Jessica Bell
A New Generation of Conscious Capitalism
"As part of conscious capitalism, we're right alongside with this new generation of brands that are committed to being more responsible, support non-profits that are doing great work, give back and give more to others, and use business as a way to help heal this world." - Jessica Bell
Looking Beyond The Convenience Of Plastic
"How does plastic enter our system? How does it enter our food chain? Most of us are mindless consuming; I have, I've been there too. It's easiest here and now to just buy, drink from, and chuck away a plastic water bottle but you're not thinking beyond what that looks like for your children, their health, and their environment." - Jessica Bell
Recover Faster: FITAID RX ZERO (Sugar Free + CREATINE)
Recovery Blend is Keto-friendly, with the same clean ingredients and essential nutrients you love in FITAID ZERO. With 1,000mg of Creatine to help you build muscle while your body recovers after intense physical activity/exercise with zero sugar. (Sweetened with Monk Fruit & Stevia)
Whether you need a sugar-free alternative to post-workout recovery with the added bonus of Creatine for your muscles, you are counting macros or you just want a Keto-friendly option that tastes great, FITAID RX ZERO is perfect for women and men. Recommend to drink an ice-cold can immediately following your next WOD, exercise or training session.
Links From Today's Show
- Climate Change: How Do We Know?
- The Adventure Kit
- reVessel Innovation
- How reVessel works
- Giving back with reVessel
- reVessel Blog
- Oh, yuck! You're eating about a credit card's worth of plastic every week
- Shawn Stevenson
- Dr. Zach Bush
- Ben Greenfield
- Jessica Bell
About Jessica Bell
For Jessica Bell, change begins within. Jessica is devoted to changing the course of human and environmental health by using business as a force for good. Through witnessing others close to her and her own health journey, Jessica discovered that human and environmental health is far from a priority in our current industrialized system.
Having recovered from autoimmune illnesses, she believes that it is far more convenient to recover health and maintain it than to accept illness resulting from food, lifestyle and ubiquitous environmental toxins. Her study of food systems and environmental toxicity exposed food as a common denominator in both the disease, climate, and pollution epidemics. Jessica’s uncompromising belief led her to develop practical ways for others to live a mindful and healthy life without foregoing the exhilarating opportunities of modern day.
Climate neutrality along with donating a portion of proceeds from sales to regenerative organic agriculture and combatting ocean plastics are only the beginning. Jessica is crazy passionate about optimal health and laser-focused on shifting the course for a healthy next generation, 46% already facing chronic disease. This takes her from business development into the daily lives of children developing curriculum and executing school garden workshops focused on regeneration and interdependence in a larger system.
Sharing garden education, practical cooking skills, and resources to foster connections to real food is pure delight. Jessica is a member of the conscious capitalism movement, a graduate from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo with a background in marketing, product development, and project management and a mother of two nutrient-dense boys trailblazing the way for their peers to lead a healthy life.
Based in San Diego, reVessel is a sustainable brand focusing on designing morally conscious products to better prepare, store, and carry food without compromising the environment or our values. Co-Founders and husband and wife team, Jessica and Eddie Bell created the company based on their own health and wellness quests and a mutual desire to have better options to bake, freeze, store and travel with their food to the office, their children’s school, sporting events, the beach, and on their roadtrips.
Crafted alongside a team of deep sea and underwater mechanical engineers, reVessel's products are tested to be leakproof and submersible. Additionally, each unit is reusable, modular, toxin-free and eco-friendly, replacing the 500 sandwich bags the average American consumes each year. These containers add functionality to meals and a convenient way to develop healthy habits that frees us from relying on outsourcing food and single-use plastics while reducing exposure to toxins so that we can fully live.
reVessel hopes to spark a ripple effect of healthy and sustainable change.