Ep 44 Dr. Beth Brombosz - Blogger To Author
Release Date: 10/23/2017
Follow Linda on Social Media @ Chickfitstudio on Facebook Instagram and Twitter and my website is www.chickfit.me
Dr. Beth Brombosz is an author, copy writer, and content creator, and is the host of the Blogger to Author Podcast. In 2015 she took some of her posts from her fitness blog and turned them into a book. That book has helped Beth build her expert status and has opened many doors for her business. She's passionate about showing fellow bloggers how simple it is to turn their blog posts into a book so they can build authority and credibility in their niche, share their passion with the world, and earn more money, too.
Social media handles:
What we talked about on this episode:
- Tips for choosing a topic for the book.
- Why is it so important to create your reader avatar and know your audience.
- How getting caught up in perfectionism can be a roadblock to writing.
- Why it isn't necessary to be perfect or an expert when writing a book.
- Organizing,writing and deciding upon content.
- Why is it important to have a deadline for your book.
- How to engage more readers.
- When and where to test our book ideas.
- How to create products that tie into our book.
- Great Pre-sale or Pre-launch ideas.
- Great ways we can monetize our books.
- Ideas on how to get a book signing.
- Creative things you can do at your book signing to get people engaged.