#33 SciBabe Yvette d'Entremont on Science, fake news and critical thinking
Release Date: 12/19/2017
What we cover
- Who she is
- Dating and her love for a good cup of coffee!
- Difference in social bonding and language between groups of friends in the UK and the US
- Why the SciBabe is so popular
- Where guys are going wrong nowadays - you're entitled to it but it doesn't make it valid
- How to gauge sources and people to listen to in life
- Her experience on the Joe Rogan podcast
- The Chiropractic field and how to deal with negative reactions to opinions
- Facts vs opinions and how to develop your own critical thinking
- The problem with products endorsed by celebrities and the influence it has on the consumer over their thinking
- How we incorrectly judge the information we consume and how we skew what we think by our own bias
- How you can understand science no matter where you start from
- What she wants people to take from the interview
- How you can keep in touch with her
- And so much more ...
Connect with the Guest
- Visit Yvette's website here
- Like Yvette on Facebook here
- Follow Yvette on Twitter here
- Follow Yvette on Instagram here
- See the Chiropractic article here
- See Yvette on Joe Rogan here
Something to reflect on
Subscribe to the podcast
If you enjoyed the podcast, please help me by posting a review on iTunes! I thoroughly enjoy doing the show and would love to hear what you think. Your feedback will help me improve the show and ensure it helps.
Also click those social media buttons to stay in touch for updates on the latest posts, affiliate deals, virtual hugs and what not!
A product you should check out
Next Level Guy is affiliated with some amazing companies, who offer some amazing products for you to check out.
I highly recommend the following product (please note: this is an affiliate link and will open to an external website):