228 Paul Chek: The Revolution Is Coming | Part 3
Release Date: 08/21/2018
Do you find yourself always falling back into the same poor health habits?info_outline 366 Mark Wolynn | How To Heal Generational Trauma: The Thoughts, Feelings, Patterns & Behaviors Formed Before You Were Ever Born
How does inherited family trauma shape who we are?info_outline 365 Dr. Paul Saladino | Your Guide To The Carnivore Diet: The Myths of Eating Meat & Plants
Author of the book, The Carnivore Code, Founder of Heart & Soil, and Host of the Fundamental Health Podcast, Dr. Paul Saladino, shares his mission to teach people that red meat and organs have been part of the human species diet for millions of years, explains the toxicity spectrum and anti-nutrients found in plants, breaks down how the carnivore diet can help heal autoimmune and mental health issues, explores the 5 tiers of the carnivore diet and how to begin following it today.info_outline CV19 Truth Series: Protecting Your Health Freedom
This special edition 6-part CV19 Truth Series: Protecting Your Health Freedom podcast with host, Josh Trent, spotlights the best and most trusted information you will find in the online wellness world when it comes to taking your health and wellness into your own hands.info_outline 364 Alison Armstrong: Understanding Men, Women, & Self Actualization
Author, Educator, Founder of PAX Programs, and Creator of the widely acclaimed Understanding Men and Understanding Women transformational online series, Alison Armstrong, unpacks the core differences between women and men, explains The Tunnel concept that we sometimes face on our way to self-actualization, what the hunting-operating mode actually is and why women can find it confusing plus what sex actually means for men and women on both biological and psychological levels.info_outline 363 Ami Brannon: Vagus Nerve Stimulation For Less Anxiety
What is your first reaction to experiencing stress? How do you unwind?info_outline 362 Zach Bush MD: Saving The Soil, Saving Humanity
How can you become a soil health advocate to help heal Mother Nature and save humanity?info_outline 361 Luke Storey: Relationships, Consciousness, & Coming Home To Yourself
What can help you let go of lower-level emotions during the COVID-19 lockdown?info_outline 360 Tina Anderson | Gut Health: The New Probiotic Strain That Changes Everything
With so many choices out there, which probiotic should be on all of our radars?info_outline 359 Shawn Wells: Ingredients For Healing, Self Love, & Mental Health
Can we all be a little bit more conscious, listen, and see what all of us have in common to truly come together in 2020?info_outline
Part 3: The revolution starts with you. - Paul Chek
In this special edition 3-part series of the Wellness Force Radio Podcast, Author of How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy, Creator of the PPS Success Mastery Program, Founder of the C.H.E.K. Institute, Paul Chek, joins us to uncover the truth about where we truly are as a nation and a world when it comes to health, wellness, and sustainability.
What actions can you do to become a better universal citizen of today's modern world?
Paul shares the specifics on how you can build a deeper connection with nature, The 4 "doctors" everyone should follow, and why focusing on yourself first doesn't only lead to a more fulfilling life, but a better world for all sentient beings.
Discover why being a healthy human means returning back to our most basic principles in the way we love ourselves, our body, and others.
Your core is everything! If you don’t have a healthy, functional core, it doesn’t matter what your health goals are – breaking your PR in the marathon, recovering from an injury, regaining your shape after a pregnancy – it simply isn’t going to happen, and especially not in any long-term way.
The Healthy Core Cycle Checklist is designed to help you remove common sources of gut inflammation, maximize the rest you need, and choose the right starter exercise to help you build a fit, functional and aesthetically pleasing core.
This simple and handy checklist, will:
- Address common diet, rest, and work-life balance stresses that cause gut inflammation
- Assess your current core function
- Prescribe simple, effective exercises to build your core
- Prioritize your plan of attack to address the most important lifestyle factors
If you’re a fitness professional, the checklist will be a great resource and guide for your clients. When they follow the checklist, not only will they achieve a healthy core, but they’ll look and feel better, and have so much more energy. They will definitely thank you for the resource!
Paul Chek: The Revolution Is Coming | Part 3
In Part 3, Paul Chek uncovers:
- How to identify where you're out of balance so you can use a holistic approach to develop core values that will help you heal.
- What depression truly is in the human mind - the fear that yesterday will be tomorrow.
- How to carve out time for yourself with such a busy schedule in this Western, modern society.
- Views on music genres such as hard rock metal or rap - Are they spreading negativity or do they allow us to embrace the darkness to complement the light?
- The difference between depression and anxiety.
- What happiness really is and why it's not having everything you ever wanted.
- Definition of consciousness as a psychic substance that's not produced blindly but in living awareness of opposites.
- The fact that the only universal constant is change.
- How modern culture has become afraid of change rather than seeing it as an invitation to embrace something new and exciting.
- What it means to be in a real, loving relationship with someone.
- How to grow and give both your full love and attention to your significant other.
- Steps to make yourself happy rather than relying on your partner.
- How to work through difficult times by working with a focus on the labor of love instead of on money.
- The process he works through with people to help them find their real dream, happiness in their struggles, and identify what challenges have actually helped them grow.
- The polarity between both men and women in our masculinity and feminity.
- How men can better treat women in a loving relationship.
- What wellness means to him and how we can live a life focused on health, self-care, and being conscious.
Power Quotes From Part 3
"Your 'yes' has no value until you learn how to say, 'no.' Until you know what your own core value system is, you'll make poor, unhealthy decisions that make you unhappy because you haven't learned how to say, 'no.' Once you understand what your values are, you can shift and move your energy in alignment with your dream." - Paul Chek
"If you're listening to sad music when you're sad but you're not taking action to create happiness, then you're actually just medicating yourself with the illness." - Paul Chek
"Consciousness is a psychic substance produced not blindly but in living awareness of opposites." - Paul Chek
"Depression is the fear that yesterday will be tomorrow. Anxiety is fear of tomorrow." - @PaulChek on @WellnessForce Radio http://bit.ly/wfpodcast
Links From Today's Show
- Paul Chek
- The C.H.E.K. Institute
- Healthy Core Cycle Checklist
- PPS Success Mastery Program
- Paul Chek’s library on Amazon
- The Last 4 Doctors You'll Ever Need - ebook
- Spirit Guides & Power Animals
- Symptoms Consciousness Rising
- Nikola Tesla: A Quick-Read Biography About the Life and Inventions of a Visionary
- Politics in Healing: The Suppression and Manipulation of American Medicine
- Harry Hoxsey: Guilty of Curing Cancer with Herbs
- Farmers of Forty Centuries: Organic Farming in China, Korea, and Japan
- 500 Nations: An Illustrated History of North American Indians 1st Edition
- ONNIT Podcast - Kyle Kingsbury
- Charles Poloquin
- Ken Wilber library on Amazon
- Rudolf Steiner library on Amazon
- Terence McKenna library on Amazon
- Joseph Campbell library on Amazon
- David Wilcock
- The Secret Life of Nature: Living in Harmony With the Hidden World of Nature Spirits
from Fairies to Quarks
- The Secret Life of Plants: a Fascinating Account of the Physical, Emotional, and
Spiritual Relations Between Plants and Man
- The Influence of Electromagnetic Pollution on Living Organisms: Historical Trends and Forecasting Changes
- Blinded Experiments
- Missing Links w/ Gregg Braden
- Blog: What’s in Your Food?
- Sherri J. Tenpenny, D.O.
- Vaxxter.com - Vaxxter is the leading authority on the alternative health news
- Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices
- Are your phone camera and microphone spying on you?
- Closed Organic Cycle: Paul Chek
- Wellness Force The Science of Why Vegans Get Sick
- Controlled Animal Feeding Operations: Tearing the world apart
- New CHEK Academy
- Biodynamics is a holistic, ecological, and ethical approach to farming, gardening,
food, and nutrition.
- Rudolph Steiner: Founder of Waldorf Schools
- Regenerative Organic Certification is a holistic agriculture certification encompassing
pasture-based animal welfare, fairness for farmers and workers, and robust
requirements for soil health and land management.
- Where have all our insects gone?
- Stalking the Wild Pendulum: On the Mechanics of Consciousness
- Molecules of Emotion: Why You Feel the Way You Feel
- The Biology of Belief: Bruce Lipton
- Gaia: A New Look at Life on Earth: James Lovelock
- Are Microwaves Safe? (Must Read if You Use a Microwave Oven)
- The Creation of Consciousness: Jung's Myth for Modern Man (Studies in Jungian
- Phenomenology of Spirit: G. W. F. Hegel
- Blueprint for Immortality: The Electric Patterns of Life
About Paul Chek
Paul Chek is a world-renowned expert in the fields of corrective and high-performance exercise kinesiology, stress management and holistic wellness. For over thirty years, Paul’s unique, integrated approach to treatment and education has changed the lives of many of his clients, his students, and their clients. By treating the body as a whole system and finding the root cause of a problem, Paul has been successful where traditional approaches have consistently failed.
Paul is the founder of the C.H.E.K (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) Institute, based in California, USA, and the P~P~S Success Mastery Coaching Program. He is a prolific author of books, articles and blog posts. In addition, Paul is a registered Native American Spirit Guide and Medicine Man with the Nemenhah Band (people of the truth) and Native American Traditional Organization (NAC) where he initiates a process of awakening often fulfilling comprehensive healing through sacred ceremony.
Get More Wellness In Your Life
- Join the WFR Community on facebook
- Send Josh Trent a personal message
- Tweet me on Twitter: Send us a fun tweet (or a what's up)
- Comment on the Facebook page
- Sign up to get an email alert whenever we release a new episode
Support This Podcast
- Leave a 5 star review on iTunes
- Share this episode with someone you care about
- Contact Wellness Force Radio for podcast sponsorship and partnership opportunities
Rate & Review Wellness Force
---> REVIEW THE PODCAST
Ask A Live Question For The Next Episode
---> Click here to leave a voicemail directly to Josh Trent to be read live on the air.
You May Also Like These Episodes
- Food Freedom Forever With Melissa Hartwig
- Nir Eyal: Breaking Bad Habits, Technology Addiction, & Emotional Triggers
- Healthy, Happy & Harder To Kill w/ Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo
- Beyond Meditation: How To Get A Better Brain With Ariel Garten
- Living A Healthy Lifestyle In A Modern World With Dan Pardi
- Creating A Life Worth Living With Michael Strasner
- Join the Wellness Force Newsletter: www.wellnessforce.com/news
- Don't miss next week's show: Subscribe and stay updated
- Did you like this show on Ketosis? Rate and review Wellness Force on iTunes
You read all the way to the bottom? That's what I call love!
Write to me and let me know what you'd like to have to get more wellness in your life.