Episode 62 - The Joker Trailer, Shakespeare The Title, and 80s Music Revisited
Release Date: 04/04/2019
Greeting citizens! This week we might sound a little different to you due to an audio setting glitch. Being real, it's not bad at all, but it does sound different from what you're used to hearing. That said, lets talk about this week's show.
Some of the topics covered this week:
- Avengers Endgame tickets have been purchased and we couldn't be happier
- IMAX vs "LieMax"
- Can you contract scabies in the movie theater from cloth seats?
- Steve gives us a taste of his "sexy talk"
- We discuss the new "Joker" trailer, Joaquin Phoenix's and others method acting approaches
- A brief Quentin Tarantino movie ranking
- New Quiz called "Shakespeare The Title"
From there we finish up getting into a music discussion mostly removing around the 80s. Some of the musical acts discussed are Wham, Duran Duran, Kenny Loggins, 38 Special, Scandal, The Jets and more. We also reminisce about the old Eighth grade dances and the love songs we danced to. Warning: You will hear Dan sing.
Theres's more but it's up to you to listen to the rest. So that's it, ladies and gentlemen. Time to push "play" and enjoy another submission from ya boyz. Let's begin..
And now the formalities:
Heroes of Noise Podcast Contact and Show Info:
Show Twitter: @HeroesofNoise
Facebook: Heroes of Noise Podcast
Listen to our other podcast
Facebook: The Word Podcast