My AM and PM Skin Care Routines
Release Date: 12/11/2019
Welcome back to Bri Books. If you’re new to the show, leave a of Bri Books on and listen to Bri Books on , and ! Please tell me what you're sipping by using on Instagram, and subscribe to the Bri Books Follow on Instagram for garden tours, growing hacks, and gardening secrets. In this episode, I’m sharing my garden starter hacks, including a gardening method I created myself! This method has taken my gardening and succession planting to the next level when it comes to growing my own food. Follow on Instagram for garden tours, growing hacks, and gardening secrets. I call this my...info_outline 10 Lessons Learned from My First 100 Episodes
10 Lessons Learned From My First 100 Episodesinfo_outline 6 Quarantine Wine Essentials & How to Shop for Wine During COVID-19
How to shop for wine during quarantine, and the 6 wines and spirits you need to keep stocked at all times.info_outline Happy 100th Episode of Bri Books: What's Next?!
In this episode, I'm sharing the Bri Books origin story, changes to the Bri Books vision, and so much more. Thank you for giving me the gift of executive producing 100 episodes, I can't wait to bring you the next 100.info_outline 5 Gardening Tips Every First-Time Gardener Needs to Know
These easy gardening tips and gardening hacks will make your life easier.info_outline How to Bullet Journal Like a Pro
In this episode, I’m teaching you how to bullet journal like a boss. My bullet journaling strategy is easily customizable to fit whatever you need to focus on. If you’ve been meaning to start journaling, now’s definitely the time. I’ll be sharing the steps you want to follow in order to turn any notebook into a bullet journal, and how to optimize your life using bullet journal strategies like daily and weekly logs.info_outline "Insecure" S4, Ep. 10: "Lowkey Lost"
This episode was a WHIRLWIND! Let’s review "Insecure" season 4 finale: Lowkey Lost. We’ll discuss the episode’s overarching theme and recap the major moments. At the end of each episode, I’m going to recommend a #BriBooks recommendation, along with a song of the week & #OOTN.info_outline "Insecure" S4, Ep. 9: "Lowkey Trying"
Let’s review season 4 episode 9 of HBO’s “Insecure”: Lowkey Tryinginfo_outline "Insecure" S4, Ep. 8: "Lowkey Happy"
Let’s review season 4 episode 8 of HBO’s “Insecure”: Lowkey Happyinfo_outline "Insecure" S4, Ep. 7: Lowkey Trippin'
Let’s review season 4 episode 7 of HBO’s “Insecure”: Lowkey Trippin. Spoiler Alert: There are spoilers. We’ll discuss the episode’s overarching theme and recap the major moments. At the end of each episode, I’m going to recommend a #BriBooks read for the main character, name the song of the week and #OOTN--which fit on “Insecure” reigned supreme?info_outline
Here are the skin care products in my current rotation that I’m reaching for every day.
- Cleanser:Body Shop Carrot Wash face cleanser, $10 (Body Shop)
- Toner: Heritage Stone Rose Water, $10 (Target)
- Essence/ Serum: Lumene Nordic C Glow Boost with Vitamin C Glow Boost Essence Serum, $25 (Target, Lumene)
- Moisturizer: Caudalie Vinosource SOS Intense Moisturizing Cream, $42 (Caudalie, Sephora)
- Sunscreen: Neutrogena Helioplex SPF 70, $7 (Target), $12 (Ulta)
- Cleanser #1: Farm to Skin by Patricia Walker Organic Retinoid Oil Cleanser, $48 (Farm to Skin)
- Cleanser #2: Body Shop Carrot Wash face cleanser, $10 (Body Shop)
- Mask: Glamglow Super Mud, $59 (Sephora, Glam Glow)
- Mask #2: Caudalie Instant Detox, $39 (Caudalie, Sephora)
- Rosehip oil, $14 (Whole Foods)
- Sisley Paris Black Rose Precious Face Oil, $235 (Sisley-Paris)
Brionna’s reviews on Glamour.com