10 Secret Actions that will lead you to a Six-Figure Altitude part 1 of 2
Release Date: 12/06/2018
I want to share with you a couple of things and I’ll give you an update on my goals for those you don't know I'm going to reach for them - I have posted them this time, these are my goals.info_outline Make it a Dare2Dream Day
I say make today a Dare2Dream Day. Not just this day, but every day. I have a couple of things I just want to pop in and share with you.info_outline Making Wishes Come True
It is a season of wishes and making wishes come true. And that is exactly what I hope to be able to do for you, I call My People, My Tribe, those who are out there daring to dream each and every day.info_outline How to Achieve Your Goals
I am glad that I am here, and I just figured I'd pop in to say hello, and drop a little bit of what I've been thinking about and what was happening. So, I was just looking at my own goals for this year.info_outline Interview with “The Breakout Expert”, Yalonda Haywood
Today’s episode is an interview with Yalonda Haywood, “The Breakout Expert”.info_outline Dream Job Roadmap
I am so glad an overjoyed that we are able to connect. I believe nothing happens by accident and it is my prayer that we will stay connected for a very long time and get better acquainted.info_outline Interview with Grief Coach, Heather D. Horton
Today’s episode is an interview with Heather D Horton of H- Squared Group LLC a certified Grief coach.info_outline 10 Secret Actions that will lead you to a Six-Figure Altitude part 2 of 2
Scripture: “We can Make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.” Proverbs 16:9info_outline 10 Secret Actions that will lead you to a Six-Figure Altitude part 1 of 2
What can help you to get motivated?info_outline STAY HUNGRY - ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING
Here are six things I have found help me to stay on track:info_outline
- Being on Time - Many people have a habit of being late to meetings, work, and appointments. For most people, time is money and they hate for their time to be wasted. Being on time takes zero talent and shows discipline. It gives a good first impression.
Scripture: Psalm 90:12 “Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.”
According to Rick Warren “Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can't make more time.”.
- Work Ethic - Cutting corners may seem like the easy way out but it always leads to dead-ends. Doing your work with honesty and dedication will take you to new heights. Take pride in the quality of the work you’re doing.
Scripture: Proverbs 16:3 “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.”
“Never stop doing your best, just because someone doesn’t give you credit.”
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
“You can’t have a Million Dollar dream, with a minimum wage work ethic.
- Effort - Give your everything when you do something. You shouldn’t regret afterward that you didn’t make enough effort to make things happen. Always do your best.
Scripture: Colossians 3:23-24 “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.”
The effort is what it takes to get something done. Your dreams will take time. It will take efforts and require dedication and sacrifice. But in the end, it WILL be worth it.
“Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” - Arnold Palmer
The effort will release its reward only after you refuse to quit.
Poem - Don’t Quit. (Link below)
- Body Language -Your body language speaks volumes about you. Be aware of your body language and make sure it is saying the message you want to communicate.
Scripture 1 Cor 6:19-20 “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore, honor God with your bodies.”
“What you do speaks so loud, that I cannot hear what you say.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Energy (Motivation) -There can be days in which our energy levels are low, we don’t feel motivated and we don't want to get out bed. Stay focused. Focus on your goals. If you know you’re "Why" it will be easier to stay motivated.
Scripture: Phil 4:13 “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.”
Motivation is an inner driving force that pushes you to do and accomplish things. It is comprised of a strong desire, ambition, and the realization of the importance of what to want to do. In order to accomplish anything, you need a driving force, otherwise, nothing would happen. A simple wish is not strong enough to make you take action. A wish is a weak desire, but only a strong desire can drive you forward, to act and accomplish aims and goals. Motivation is awakened by both internal and external factors, which stimulate the desire and the energy to continue being interested and committed to a job, action or goal. It is the process that stimulates people to act, do things, and accomplish goals.
What can help you to get motivated?
- You need to know exactly what you want.
- Your goal should be clear.
- You need to be aware of it benefits of what you want to accomplish.
- You need to keep the desire, enthusiasm, and zest constantly alive.
5-Day Challenge - https://bit.ly/2SeXt4n
Don’t Quit Poem - http://bit.ly/D2DDontQuit