Standout Segments from Season 1 of the Future of Living
Release Date: 01/03/2019
We've covered a lot of ground in our first season. We've spoken with experts in real estate tech, autonomous mobility, smart city technology, and more. In this episode, we wanted to revisit a few segments from some standout guests.
It includes conversations about:
- The changes cities and real estate developers must consider in order to support the booming gig economy.
- The future of flooring technology and how it will tell us if we are at risk for various health problems. No, really!
- Why it's imperative that affordable housing have access to smart home technology.
Featured in this episode are segments from:
- Luke Norris - https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/09/06/luke-norris-designing-user-centered-city-services
- Diane Mulcahy - https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/10/04/diane-mulcahy-accessing-the-american-dream-through-the-gig-economy
- Joe Colistra - https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/08/23/joe-colistra-on-community-senior-living-and-sustainability
- Rob Martens - https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/08/30/rob-martens-unlocking-whats-next-with-allegion-ventures-futurist-president
- Vignesh Ganapathy - https://futureoflivingpodcast.com/2018/10/18/vignesh-ganapathy-delivering-community