258: Jennifer Dawn: How to Slow Down and Achieve Greater Results
Release Date: 07/03/2019
Jennifer Dawn is the owner of Jennifer Dawn Coaching and founder of Best Planner Ever. She began her entrepreneurial career selling apples off her grandfather’s tree because a lemonade stand was so “yesterday.” At 23, Jennifer founded a software company and grew it from zero to seven figures and then went on to become the Software Division President for a $54M manufacturing firm.
She was then asked to lead and mentor a national network of women entrepreneurs and discovered a love for coaching. Jennifer is a Profit First Certified Coach. She has built two multi-million dollar businesses, is a published author, and accomplished speaker. Jennifer excels at planning, strategy, and execution of business goals. She uses heart-centered principles to guide business owners in building financially solid companies that are a joy to own.
In today’s conversation, Jennifer shares her entrepreneurial journey, how she grew two multi-million dollar companies before becoming a business coach and the founder of Best Planner Ever. In particular, we explore the keys to organizing your time, money and energy so that you can achieve greater results with less stress.
- Time management for men and women are different as we have slightly different priorities.
- When everything is in one place, you stop panicking that you’ve forgotten something.
- Vision comes before goal setting and time management.
- The more you say no, the more you can say yes to the right things.
- Ask yourself, why are you so busy? Is it ego or the need to feel important? Or are you avoiding something in your life that you don’t want to deal with?
- Prioritize your tasks so you stay focused on what’s really important and mission-critical.
Free Gift and Resources
- Free Masterclass – 5 Productivity Secrets
- Receive 25% off any planner
Connect With Jennifer Dawn
- Coaching Website: JenniferDawnCoaching.com
- Planner Website: https://bestplannerever.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenniferdawn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JenniferDawn8
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JenniferDawn8