237: John Hinkle: Making The SHIFT In Your Life And Career
Release Date: 02/13/2019
“Do I still have time to achieve my goals? Do I have the capabilities to do it?”
After a successful career as a global corporate leader responsible for building some of the world’s most notable brands, John Hinkle began his own SHIFT journey. It began when his career was unexpectedly upended through a corporate merger. The event became a pivotal time of questioning and reflection, which led to the discovery of five core principles he developed to master his own life and career change.
It was during that same time that John began sharing these principles with many other mid-career people, who he describes as the ‘working worried’. Men and women who no longer feel vital or safe in their careers, who (like John himself) want to take control of their futures, yet feel stuck not knowing what steps to take to achieve the career and life they’ve longed to have. What started out as a personal discovery has now developed into a powerful and life-changing program called SHIFT Principles.
In this week’s episode, John reveals the 5 practical and transformational principles described in his program and in his book, Shift: Moving from Where You Are to the Life You Want. Yes you still have time. Yes, you have the ability to chase your goals and achieve success. John will show you how.
- You can’t really move forward in your life unless you really examine all the successes and failures of your past.
- You can crack open your failure and find successes within that. Hang onto the good parts and drop the rest.
- It’s important to have a WHO attached to your WHY.
- A lot of people kind of know what they want however they don’t have an instruction manual to walk through the process of achieving it.
- Take action. Own the process, own your decisions, and own the results.
- It’s hard work but it is well worth it.
- Belief drives behavior.
SHIFT Principles Infographic
Free Book: Shift: Moving from Where You Are to the Life You Want (only pay shipping and handling)
30 minute consultation
Connect With John Hinkle