243: Jennifer Weber: Tapping Into Your Inner Guidance
Release Date: 03/27/2019
Jennifer Weber is an intuitive guide, life coach and author of “Always And Forever With You”. She shows people how to tap into your inner guidance so you can go forward fearlessly into the world, knowing you are guided and your life was created with purpose. Her hope is to illustrate how, throughout your life, you are created, shaped, and given experiences which guide you into who you were meant to be and what you are here to do. There are often hints and guideposts along the way, as well as struggles and miracles that shift your path and hone your personality. When you move forward in faith, knowing you are powerful and rewarded for your bravery in faith, you are unstoppable.
In today’s conversation with us, Jennifer shares her personal story of struggle and miracles, and how she discovered and developed her intuition. We explore the nature of intuition, how to recognize your inner guidance, and why we all experience difficult seasons in life. Jennifer does not profess to know all the answers; instead she offers up her story and invites us to consider what is possible when we surrender to God and our inner knowing.
- Our heart guides us because that’s where God is.
- Sometimes the answer is not “no”, it’s not right now.
- There’s no faith in simply being told what to do.
- There are things that are meant for us but how they occur, that’s a co-creation we are involved in.
- Prayer helps you connect and stay connected even when you’re not praying.
- God doesn’t usually force Himself upon us, what He does is make Himself available.
- Without the struggles we wouldn’t develop faith and empathy.
- In the midst of the struggle, God is there. We need to ask for help.
Always And Forever With You (pre-order for June Release)
Connect With Jennifer Weber