Bridging the physical and digital with Frederic Bastien, CEO @ Mnubo
Release Date: 05/11/2018
On this week’s show, we spoke with Frederic Bastien, CEO @ Mnubo. Fred is a passionate entrepreneur with a keen sense for innovation and business value creation. Fred is driving mnubo to be the strategic catalyst in truly opening up the Internet of Things, so that OEMs can maximize value from the data generated by their connected objects. Fred was recognized as Quebec’s 2014 EY Emerging Entrepreneur and received the 2014 PWC Vision to Reality award. With over 20 years experience in the mobile and data industry and a B.Eng in Engineering – Telecommunications from École Polytechnique de Montréal, Fred is leading mnubo to the forefront of the IoT industry.
On the show, we spoke about:
- Fred’s career progression from the world of telecom tech to IOT
- The insight he had to found Mnubo
- Shifting from technology to business model for their customers
- Their recent $16M funding
- Mnubo’s competitive advantages (data, team and customer context)
- The growing importance in IOT
Fred has founded an extremely interesting company in the IOT space with some pretty amazing opportunity ahead of them. I hope that you enjoy the conversation!
Let us know what you think. What types of guests would like to see on the show? What topics interest you the most? Send me your thoughts at email@example.com