Episode #002: Gillian Galambos on Shifting Your Mindset to Transform Your Life and Your Dreams
Release Date: 11/13/2018
Welcome to Episode 13 of #TrueJoyRevolution. Today I am chatting with Brand Strategist, Helen Munshi, The Start-Up Studio! Helen has worked with hundreds entrepreneurs to create a business strategy to target their ideal audience with incredible content. This conversation is filled with so much wisdom! We chatted about your niche - speaking to just one person, the content that will help solve their problems and come back for more, the perfect place for your content, reusing content across mediums, and sticking to just one focus. Helen shares IT ALL in this podcast. Content is...info_outline Episode #012: Creating a Personal Brand for Your Dream Business with Hilary Hartling
Welcome to Episode 12 of #TrueJoyRevolution. Today I am chatting with personal branding guru Hilary Hartling, BrandPolish Co! Hilary has an impressive background working in marketing with companies such as Disney and Pixar. She is a personal branding strategist working with entrepreneurs and business leaders to build impactful brands. This episode is FILLED with GOLDEN nuggets of wisdom from her journey and her expertise. We discuss everything from how she quit her dream job at Disney to build her dream business, what a personal brand is all about, and how you can take the steps to...info_outline Episode #011: How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others and Why It's so Important
In this solo episode we talk about an issue that plagues most of us especially interacting in the social media world. The #1 way to zap your confidence and derail yourself from success is to compare yourself to others, to compare your unique journey with someone else's journey. I share how comparisonitis is steering you further and further away from your dream life and business, and why it's so important to take action today to stay focused on your own path. I include 7 tips on how you can shift your mindset and actions to make comparing less intriguing, as well as limiting the opportunities...info_outline Episode #010: How to Find Clarity When You Feel Stuck and Stagnant in Life
It is so easy to lose faith when you feel stuck in the life you are living. When you feel like you are running on a hamster wheel or treadmill going nowhere fast, it’s time to ask yourself some really deep questions. This podcast episode is based off of my most popular blog post about the 6 Questions to Ask Yourself When You Feel Stuck and Stagnant. This is also the #1 reason my clients find me. They know that where they are in life isn’t bringing them joy. They know there is a life and business they want to make a reality, but they don’t know where to start to gain direction....info_outline Episode #009: Being Multi-Passionate and Making It Work Well with Erica Leman
Welcome to Episode 2 of season 2. Today I am chatting with the fabulous Erica Leman! Erica is multi-passion working a full time job that she loves AND owns a successful and growing Wedding Photography business, Sweet Alice Photography, in Hudson Valley, NY. This episode is FILLED with GOLDEN nuggets of wisdom from her journey. We discuss everything from how she balances it all between her full time job, her business and her life to overcoming comparisonitis. We chat a bit about how it’s a growing movement of entrepreneurship especially among millennials and doing what’s on your...info_outline Episode #008: What is #TrueJoyRevolution All About?
Welcome to season 2 of #TrueJoyRevolution. After a brief unexpected hiatus, the show is back with new inspiring interviews and solo episodes on topics that will take the hard out of leaving your current job and career to start and grow your dream business or creative venture. This is where you get the courage, confidence, and clarity to live life your own way. In this episode, I share a bit about the break between podcast seasons and the meaning behind #TrueJoyRevolution. You’ll learn what makes you a true revolutionary and what my mission and goal is for the podcast! ...info_outline Episode #007: Karen Kiess on Shifting Your Mindset to Being Open to New Opportunities
In this episode, I chat with Karen Kiess, Teacher and Mindset and Wellness Coach. Karen and I discuss mindset and the power of not getting attached to outcomes, so that you can be open to new opportunities that present themselves on your journey. During our conversation we chat about: The opportunities that repeatedly present themselves for you are meant for you. Being open to exploring and trying new things. Tapping into your intuition to guide you to the path you need to take next. Powerful Insights: “If you don’t see that there is a detour to take...info_outline Episode #006: Kat Melo on Following You Intuition to Live Your Best Life
In this episode, I chat with Kat Melo, owner of One on One Salon in Rhinebeck, NY. Kat shares her journey about following her intuition from discovering how she realized going to college wasn't right for her to gaining clarity and eventually becoming a successful entrepreneur. We also chatted about intuition, being opening to opportunities, building a support system, being a working mom, remaining flexible in life, and self development. During our conversation we chat about: Admitting what you want and don’t want is the best place to start when you are trying to figure out what...info_outline Episode #005: Topsie VandenBosch on Having the Courage to Do What You Love
In this episode, I chat with Topsie VandenBosch, a mental health therapist and a business mindset coach for women. Topsie shares how her journey and mindset shifts started with one simple question. One question that we each need to be bold enough to ask ourselves often in our lives: "What do you want?" During our conversation we chat about: Checking in with yourself to see if you are still doing the things you love to do. Allowing yourself to accept that there are endless possibilities for you. Making the switch to doing what you truly want to do allows a new path to form in...info_outline Episode #004: Julie Watson on Pushing Through Fear and Turning to Faith to Find Your Purpose
In this episode, I chat with Julie Watson, health and wellness coach and author of the new book True Health: A Woman's Guide to Loving Her Body, Loving Her Life, and Loving Her God. Julie Watson’s journey, her "AHA" moments, her perspective shift, and her renewed relationship with her faith, brings so much inspiration and lessons on truly living a joyful life and finding your purpose. Julie overcame tough obstacles to find clarity and purpose including grief, anxiety and health issues temporarily derailing her, but eventually leading her to the life she was meant to...info_outline
In this episode I chat with Gillian Galambos, a new entrepreneur with Arrowpost Digital Marketing. Gillian recently made the bold move of leaving her corporate 9-5 job to pursue her fulfilling passion of owning her own business and making an impact. Gillian talks about her journey from feeling stuck to finding her direction, and all she had to learn to make the life-changing transformation.
During our conversation we chat about:
- The pressure to get a “big girl job” out of college even if it doesn’t feel right.
- How focusing on personal development and her mindset changed her life.
- Her limiting belief that she had to have a business degree and be an extrovert in order to become an entrepreneur.
- Limiting beliefs and how they hold us back from what we are truly capable of.
- “So much of what you want to do has to come down to training your mindset that you can do this and it's possible for you, when a lot of the times your biggest obstacle is yourself and your negative self-talk that you might be having.”
- “Changing my mindset to be like I can really design my life how I want it to look…I’m still now fully realizing all the possibilities that there are and how I can do this now, which I never would’ve been able to do this before.”
- “Once you get out of your own head that this is how it has to be…how it has to be for the next potentially 30 or 40 years of your life and start thinking of what actually you want your life to look like and allow yourself that space to really dream, anything that you want is possible if you are willing to set aside your fears around it.”
- “It is almost like you couldn’t see it as a possibility because you are so stuck in how you think things are supposed to be.”
Tips to move you forward on your journey:
- Follow your intuition and explore it - “I think that if you have that little voice of some sort…that your intuition is telling you something isn’t right, be open to exploring the possibility of what else you can do.”
- Find your Tribe - “Try to find other women who are in a similar situation because I feel like it really makes all the difference, is just being able to have someone to talk about these things with…Having people who understand where you are coming from really helps, I find, when things get tough. Because it is not always smooth sailing. It’s a lot of ups and downs.”
- Work on your mindset - “ You have to work on your mindset. That for me was the #1 change probably, was all the work that I, all the new things that I was doing to improve my mindset that I had never even heard of a lot of it…like doing gratitude lists, for example. I try to do that daily. I started listening to podcasts, which I had never really done and I started reading more…like self development books.”
Connect with Gillian:
Connect with Katerina and True Joy Experience
Ready to transform your life? Join the Joyful Life Society Facebook Group - a community of women just like you stepping out of their comfort zones, and overcoming their fears to live life their own way. In the group you will be able to share your journey, receive support and encouragement and free resources to help you reach your goals and dreams.
Did you hear something you loved today?
Leave a review and subscribe via iTunes
Had a takeaway from this week’s episode?
Share it on social media and tag me @truejoyexperience