Episode #002: Gillian Galambos on Shifting Your Mindset to Transform Your Life and Your Dreams
Release Date: 11/13/2018
Welcome to Episode 18 of #TrueJoyRevolution. Today I had the pleasure of chatting with my own confidence and mindset coach Kate Crocco, psychotherapist, author and confidence and mindset coach. Kate shared her own journey from leaving 9-5 to starting her own therapy practice and coaching business. She opens up about her own limiting beliefs that held her back from taking big leaps along the way. There are so many golden nuggets of wisdom in this episode. Powerful Insights from Kate: “If you have something on your heart. Something that You’re dreaming...info_outline Episode #017: The Mindset Shift and Boundaries of Being a Business Owner with Kathy Jamison
Welcome to Episode 17 of #TrueJoyRevolution. Today I am chatting with Kathy Jamison, North Texas Cookie Jar. I love Kathy's honest perception of starting the business. With only a year under her belt, she's sharing what mindset shift's she's faced, the learning curve, and the boundaries she had to set. There are so many golden nuggets of wisdom in this episode. Powerful Insights from Kathy: “It was hard because I was having to trust myself more because it was all me. I had no one else that I can lean on. This is pretty much all me. I am doing the baking. I have...info_outline Episode #016: Rarely Shared Secrets of Starting a Business
Welcome to Episode 16 of #TrueJoyRevolution. Today I am chatting with Autumn Roadruck, The Start Up Success Podcast. I am obsessed with this episode and our conversation. We dive deep into some rarely shared secrets of starting a business. We chat about the importance of defining your own success, overcoming comparisonitis, and common myths about starting a business. There are so many golden nuggets of wisdom in this episode. Powerful Insights from Autumn: “When you are first starting your business no matter what industry you're in whether it's service,...info_outline Episode #015: Tapping Into Your Intuition to Live Your Best Life with Cynthia Long
Welcome to Episode 15 of #TrueJoyRevolution. Today I am chatting with my dear friend and Angel Intuition, Cynthia Long, Angel Roots and Boots. Cynthia is an energy Goddess and has great knowledge about tapping into the divine messages we receive on a daily basis. Cynthia and I can chat all day about tapping into your intuition. It is such an important piece of living your best life and leading a life that is smooth, joyful and with minimal struggle and stress. We chat about not only tapping into your intuition, but also, the power that energy has on our decisions and life...info_outline Episode #014: The Evolution of #TrueJoyRevolution Podcast and True Joy Experience
Welcome to Season 3 of the #TrueJoyRevolution Podcast. It has been one year since launching this podcast and there is so much to celebrate. In this episode, I share how the podcast has evolved as well as the mindset shifts I I embarked on to get back to the heart of True Joy Experience and fall back in love with both my business. I share the obstacles I overcame and how simple shifts in perspective transformed my life and business. Connect with Katerina and True Joy Experience Ready to transform your life? Join the and receive weekly inspiration, resources, and...info_outline Episode #013: How to Create Perfect Content for Your Ideal Audience with Helen Munshi
Welcome to Episode 13 of #TrueJoyRevolution. Today I am chatting with Brand Strategist, Helen Munshi, The Start-Up Studio! Helen has worked with hundreds entrepreneurs to create a business strategy to target their ideal audience with incredible content. This conversation is filled with so much wisdom! We chatted about your niche - speaking to just one person, the content that will help solve their problems and come back for more, the perfect place for your content, reusing content across mediums, and sticking to just one focus. Helen shares IT ALL in this podcast. Content is...info_outline Episode #012: Creating a Personal Brand for Your Dream Business with Hilary Hartling
Welcome to Episode 12 of #TrueJoyRevolution. Today I am chatting with personal branding guru Hilary Hartling, BrandPolish Co! Hilary has an impressive background working in marketing with companies such as Disney and Pixar. She is a personal branding strategist working with entrepreneurs and business leaders to build impactful brands. This episode is FILLED with GOLDEN nuggets of wisdom from her journey and her expertise. We discuss everything from how she quit her dream job at Disney to build her dream business, what a personal brand is all about, and how you can take the steps to...info_outline Episode #011: How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others and Why It's so Important
In this solo episode we talk about an issue that plagues most of us especially interacting in the social media world. The #1 way to zap your confidence and derail yourself from success is to compare yourself to others, to compare your unique journey with someone else's journey. I share how comparisonitis is steering you further and further away from your dream life and business, and why it's so important to take action today to stay focused on your own path. I include 7 tips on how you can shift your mindset and actions to make comparing less intriguing, as well as limiting the opportunities...info_outline Episode #010: How to Find Clarity When You Feel Stuck and Stagnant in Life
It is so easy to lose faith when you feel stuck in the life you are living. When you feel like you are running on a hamster wheel or treadmill going nowhere fast, it’s time to ask yourself some really deep questions. This podcast episode is based off of my most popular blog post about the 6 Questions to Ask Yourself When You Feel Stuck and Stagnant. This is also the #1 reason my clients find me. They know that where they are in life isn’t bringing them joy. They know there is a life and business they want to make a reality, but they don’t know where to start to gain direction....info_outline Episode #009: Being Multi-Passionate and Making It Work Well with Erica Leman
Welcome to Episode 2 of season 2. Today I am chatting with the fabulous Erica Leman! Erica is multi-passion working a full time job that she loves AND owns a successful and growing Wedding Photography business, Sweet Alice Photography, in Hudson Valley, NY. This episode is FILLED with GOLDEN nuggets of wisdom from her journey. We discuss everything from how she balances it all between her full time job, her business and her life to overcoming comparisonitis. We chat a bit about how it’s a growing movement of entrepreneurship especially among millennials and doing what’s on your...info_outline
In this episode I chat with Gillian Galambos, a new entrepreneur with Arrowpost Digital Marketing. Gillian recently made the bold move of leaving her corporate 9-5 job to pursue her fulfilling passion of owning her own business and making an impact. Gillian talks about her journey from feeling stuck to finding her direction, and all she had to learn to make the life-changing transformation.
During our conversation we chat about:
- The pressure to get a “big girl job” out of college even if it doesn’t feel right.
- How focusing on personal development and her mindset changed her life.
- Her limiting belief that she had to have a business degree and be an extrovert in order to become an entrepreneur.
- Limiting beliefs and how they hold us back from what we are truly capable of.
- “So much of what you want to do has to come down to training your mindset that you can do this and it's possible for you, when a lot of the times your biggest obstacle is yourself and your negative self-talk that you might be having.”
- “Changing my mindset to be like I can really design my life how I want it to look…I’m still now fully realizing all the possibilities that there are and how I can do this now, which I never would’ve been able to do this before.”
- “Once you get out of your own head that this is how it has to be…how it has to be for the next potentially 30 or 40 years of your life and start thinking of what actually you want your life to look like and allow yourself that space to really dream, anything that you want is possible if you are willing to set aside your fears around it.”
- “It is almost like you couldn’t see it as a possibility because you are so stuck in how you think things are supposed to be.”
Tips to move you forward on your journey:
- Follow your intuition and explore it - “I think that if you have that little voice of some sort…that your intuition is telling you something isn’t right, be open to exploring the possibility of what else you can do.”
- Find your Tribe - “Try to find other women who are in a similar situation because I feel like it really makes all the difference, is just being able to have someone to talk about these things with…Having people who understand where you are coming from really helps, I find, when things get tough. Because it is not always smooth sailing. It’s a lot of ups and downs.”
- Work on your mindset - “ You have to work on your mindset. That for me was the #1 change probably, was all the work that I, all the new things that I was doing to improve my mindset that I had never even heard of a lot of it…like doing gratitude lists, for example. I try to do that daily. I started listening to podcasts, which I had never really done and I started reading more…like self development books.”
Connect with Gillian:
Connect with Katerina and True Joy Experience
Ready to transform your life? Join the Joyful Life Society Facebook Group - a community of women just like you stepping out of their comfort zones, and overcoming their fears to live life their own way. In the group you will be able to share your journey, receive support and encouragement and free resources to help you reach your goals and dreams.
Did you hear something you loved today?
Leave a review and subscribe via iTunes
Had a takeaway from this week’s episode?
Share it on social media and tag me @truejoyexperience