Take your marketing to the next level - listen in for tips, tricks, and new insights from the top players in the digital marketing world. www.marketingspeak.com
info_outline 437. Dashboards that are Actually Useful with Layne Booth 02/21/2024
437. Dashboards that are Actually Useful with Layne Booth Learn how to leverage dashboards to simplify and scale your business growth! This week on Marketing Speak, we're diving deep into the world of white-glove dashboard-building with Layne Booth. Layne is the CEO and Dashboard Expert of The Project Booth, a business growth agency that specializes in utilizing proven metrics and data to help businesses grow faster and with more clarity. Layne's strategic planning and visual dashboards allows business owners to reclaim their time, focus on their business priorities, and increase their income. In this interview, Layne shares her insightful framework to determine essential key performance indicators (KPIs) to track in your business. We cover critical topics like analyzing historical data to find your revenue sweet spot, leading vs. lagging metrics, and dashboard tools and templates to accelerate your business growth. If you want to spend less time stuck in analysis paralysis and more time focused on accelerating your business, this episode is a must-listen! You'll come away with clarity on the exact metrics you need to track, paired with an actionable game plan for implementation. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 436. Membership Mastery with Micah Mitchell 02/14/2024
436. Membership Mastery with Micah Mitchell Sophisticated membership sites excel at personalized experiences. In this week's Marketing Speak episode, our guest, Micah Mitchell, joins us to share his membership insights. Micah is the CEO of Memberium, and helps power thousands of successful membership sites. 🎙 We explore the best practices to create compelling membership sites and online courses, how to leverage AI and more. Through over a decade of consulting and speaking on memberships, Micah has helped countless site owners thrive. He's a seasoned expert who has created courses, live events, and masterminds geared toward helping membership site owners attract members and ensure their long-term success. Tune in to gain insights on member retention, certification programs, and how to tailor experiences and transform members through coaching and community! 🚀 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline Build a Referral System with Tom Kelly 02/07/2024
Build a Referral System with Tom Kelly In this week’s Marketing Speak episode with our guest, business coach Tom Kelly, discover how to make your business referrable and explore the art of building a referral system. 🚀 Since 2002, Tom Kelly has been a guiding force for thousands of salespeople, entrepreneurs, business owners, and executives, and has led them to remarkable success. 🏆 Tom is dedicated to "coaching to the edge of what is possible." He empowers his clients with tools, support, and a structured approach to set better goals, enhance focus, and maximize results. 🌐✨ Learn Tom's step-by-step process to create word-of-mouth referrals, use presentations to capture leads, and build trust with referral partners. Discover strategies that can propel your business forward and unlock new avenues for growth! 🚀✅ The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 434. Growth Hacks from an SEO Pioneer with Todd Friesen 01/31/2024
434. Growth Hacks from an SEO Pioneer with Todd Friesen Play with AI and embrace it as a tool! In this Marketing Speak episode, SEO pioneer Todd Frieson joins us for an insightful chat. He reminisces about his 25+ years of experience ranking sites, the wild early days of search, and the lessons he’s learned over an incredible career journey. 🎙️ We dive into an open and enlightening conversation about everything from the power of faith during life's hardest moments to the need for humility when transitioning careers. You'll come away with inspiration and some solid SEO and digital marketing tips. Tune in! 🔊🚀 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 433. How to Get to a Half Billion Views on YouTube with Justin Rogers 01/24/2024
433. How to Get to a Half Billion Views on YouTube with Justin Rogers It’s time to systemize your content creation for maximum impact! This week on Marketing Speak, we’re featuring Justin Rogers, a successful YouTuber with over 700k subscribers. 🚀 Justin shares how he journeyed from launching his own pressure-washing business to becoming one of the top creators on YouTube. Justin also shares his amazing tips on how to create viral content, improve audience retention, and leverage platforms like YouTube. Justin Rogers is a phenomenal YouTuber who has over half a billion views on his channel, ForeverSelfEmployed! 🎬 With a whopping 700,000+ subscribers, Justin is a YouTube sensation and a powerful digital creator with a tremendous amount of insightful wisdom on digital content. 💪 He's also the Co-founder of QuoteIQ, the fastest-growing CRM in the service industry. 🚀 Get ready to plunge into the world of YouTube creation and discover Justin’s invaluable tips on optimizing hooks, retention, and click-through rates. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 432. High Converting Landing Pages with Greg Merrilees 01/17/2024
432. High Converting Landing Pages with Greg Merrilees Learn how to boost authority and increase conversion rates using high-impact landing pages! In the latest Marketing Speak episode, Greg Merrilees, founder of Studio1 Design, joins us to dive into vital strategies to create high-converting landing pages that boost authority and increase trust. Greg shares brilliant examples and tips to optimize pages through speaking, book, event, podcast interview requests, and about pages, and more. You'll also discover valuable social proof and copywriting elements to include on your site. Take your website to the next level and transform visitors into leads! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 431. Fix It, Scale It, Systemize It with Chris Goegan 01/10/2024
431. Fix It, Scale It, Systemize It with Chris Goegan Get ready to scale your business through systems and automation! In this week’s episode of Marketing Speak, we’re joined by Chris Goegan, an expert in guiding entrepreneurs to scale, systemize, and exit their businesses for massive growth and profit. Chris offers vital insights on how to supercharge your business growth, streamline your processes, and create a profitable exit strategy. 🚀 Chris has helped entrepreneurs gain more growth, time, income, and profit through his proven Engineered Growth Systems Methodology. 📈 He's a business genius and a friend of Michael E. Gerber. 🤝 Whether you want to 10X your biz or prepare it for acquisition, this episode will give you an actionable blueprint so you can take your business to the next level! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 430. A Contrarian Approach to Email Marketing with Ellen Finkelstein 01/03/2024
430. A Contrarian Approach to Email Marketing with Ellen Finkelstein Strategic promotion is the foundation to grow your social influence. This week on the Marketing Speak podcast, featuring Ellen Finkelstein, we are thrilled to bring you a game-changing episode on email marketing! ✉️✨ Ellen is an expert in teaching online entrepreneurs how to share their knowledge globally and maximize income through email marketing. Her unconventional, yet wildly successful email newsletter formula, has positioned her at the top of affiliate leaderboards. Ellen shares incredible insights on how to use daily emails and micro storytelling to boost engagement, find joint venture partners, and leverage AI tools like ChatGPT. Whether you want to improve your email marketing or partner with influencers in your niche, this episode is a must-listen! Discover the secrets behind Ellen's proven email strategies. Don't miss out on the chance to revolutionize your email marketing approach! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 429. From Tiny Startup to Microsoft Acquisition with Kevin Henrikson 12/27/2023
429. From Tiny Startup to Microsoft Acquisition with Kevin Henrikson In this Marketing Speak episode, discover insider tips on startups and blockchains from serial entrepreneur Kevin Henrikson! Kevin is a seasoned entrepreneur renowned for his groundbreaking work in the evolution of email, collaboration with other entrepreneurs, and the development of Web3 software. He co-founded Acompli, which later evolved into Outlook Mobile, and currently leads the charge at Dust Labs. 🚀 His recent ventures, DeGods and y00ts, are redefining digital art collections and fostering vibrant online communities. In this episode, we unravel the intricate tapestry of Web3 and discuss its evolution from Web1 and Web2. From marketing insights to exploration of the fascinating world of NFTs and digital collectibles, this episode contains a treasure trove of knowledge. Gain valuable lessons from Kevin's journey and discover the future of the digital landscape. 🌐✨ The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 428. Outsourcing in the Age of AI with Beejel Parmar 12/20/2023
428. Outsourcing in the Age of AI with Beejel Parmar Train your VAs on AI tools to future-proof their skills. In this week's episode of Marketing Speak, our guest Beejel Parmar leads us on an exploration of the valuable outsourcing of virtual assistants — a game-changer for time-challenged professionals and entrepreneurs. Beejel kickstarted his first business by hiring 3 Virtual Assistants. Fast forward a decade, and his innovations helped grow a call center from 100 to over 500 VAs! 🚀 Today, Beejel pioneers a unique home-based VA model and empowers global clients to delegate daily tasks and AI work. 🌐💼 Uncover invaluable lessons on productivity, outsourcing, and the power of prioritization. 📈 Don't miss out on strategies that can transform your business and lifestyle! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 427. From Hands-On to Visionary with Graham Robins 12/13/2023
427. From Hands-On to Visionary with Graham Robins It’s important to know your talents and expertise and cultivate them for your business. In this episode of Marketing Speak, we explore how to scale your business growth through content and SEO while also stepping back from day-to-day operations. Graham Robins, the mastermind behind A & A Custom Brokers and BorderBuddy, is on a mission to make business borders disappear. His expertise lies in digitizing the customs clearance process in the US and Canada for carriers, digital platforms, importers/exporters, and customs brokers. 🛃 Discover how to captivate your audience, navigate disruptions, and turn challenges into triumphs.This episode is a goldmine of insights for marketers, entrepreneurs, and anyone who wants to grow and succeed in the digital landscape! 🚀✨ The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 426. Build a Loyal, Profitable Community with Stu McLaren 12/06/2023
426. Build a Loyal, Profitable Community with Stu McLaren Mastering the art of generating recurring revenue is critical for any business aiming to scale. My guest today, , knows this well. Since 2008, Stu has worked closely with thousands of entrepreneurs to transform their expertise into profitable membership sites generating up to 8-figures annually. With his wife Amy, Stu also started a charity called that has built 15 schools in rural Kenya. He shares how this philanthropic mission taught him the mindset shift of making money to do good. In this episode, we explore Stu's origin story and how he went from money guilt to embracing wealth as a way to increase impact. He explains his 3-part framework for growing a business by focusing on traffic, conversion, and retention. Stu shares specifics on how he achieves 95% membership retention rates. We also discuss actionable habits like constant testing and immersing yourself in supportive masterminds. Stu reveals his strategies for donating revenue and involving his team in giving back. It's a wide-ranging conversation about doing business with both purpose and profit. Stu provides valuable insights for entrepreneurs looking to build recurring revenue models that make a true difference in the world. So, without any further ado, on with the show! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 425. Staying Ahead of Google Updates with Bruce Clay 11/29/2023
425. Staying Ahead of Google Updates with Bruce Clay In this week’s episode of Marketing Speak, Bruce Clay shares the wisdom he has gained from 27 years in practicing SEO. Discover his insights to leverage AI for correct content creation, prepare for a shift to question-based search, explore important SEO patents, have fun with your international offices, and more. Founder and president of Bruce Clay Inc., Bruce is a trailblazer in the world of SEO. He's the author of Search Engine Optimization All-In-One For Dummies (now in its fourth edition) and Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals. Bruce pioneered in the SEO field by creating the first webpage-analysis tool, the Search Engine Relationship Chart®. Whether you're an SEO enthusiast or a marketing professional, the lessons shared in this episode will empower you to optimize your digital presence effectively. Tune in to this extremely informative discussion! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 424. Local Marketing Meets AI with Mike Stewart 11/22/2023
424. Local Marketing Meets AI with Mike Stewart Start simply, evolve steadily. If you want to improve your local search marketing results, you don't want to miss our latest Marketing Speak episode. Mike Stewart of Rise Local joins us to discuss review management, online reputation, hiring the right team, and more critical strategies for local businesses. In 2015, Mike embarked on a groundbreaking journey by founding Rise Local. His passion for promoting businesses traces back to his extensive career in Yellow Pages marketing, where he played a pivotal role in steering businesses through the digital revolution of the early 2000s. Mike's expertise includes directional marketing, sales, and internet marketing, and he’s a pioneer in adapting to the ever-evolving digital landscape. Today, he focuses on driving organic searches to clients' websites through local search marketing. 🌐📈 Tune in now to boost your organic visibility and conversion rates! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 423. Confessions of a Conference Organizer with Kelvin Newman 11/15/2023
423. Confessions of a Conference Organizer with Kelvin Newman You should showcase your unique approach and distinctive culture in every professional opportunity. In today's Marketing Speak episode, we are joined by Kelvin Newman, the visionary founder of Rough Agenda and the mastermind behind the renowned BrightonSEO conferences. Kelvin shares his remarkable start in local meetups and how he’s embraced international opportunities that have attracted marketing enthusiasts worldwide. His experiences have allowed him to craft an environment to develop meaningful conversations and forge connections that grow into lasting friendships and fruitful business partnerships. Explore his forward-looking wisdom to make the most of the ever-evolving conference experience. If you're intrigued about building a respected event brand with a global impact, this episode is a goldmine of helpful tips and insights!🎙️✨ Don't miss out—let's dive into the show! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 422. The Ironman Mindset with Ross Hamilton 11/08/2023
422. The Ironman Mindset with Ross Hamilton If you don’t create marketing plans and strategies for your business, your growth and success may stagnate. Discover unconventional business and life wisdom from real estate mogul Ross Hamilton! In this episode of Marketing Speak, Ross goes beyond marketing tactics and dives deep into how to leverage intuition, stoicism, and journaling to program your reality and manifest the success you desire. Ross shares how to surround yourself with high achievers, use forcing functions, and communicate with your future self to accelerate your growth and interrupt limiting patterns. You’ll also get his top tips on how to get started in real estate investing and use it to build your wealth. Don't miss this jam-packed episode! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 421. More Traction, Less Distraction with Nir Eyal 11/01/2023
421. More Traction, Less Distraction with Nir Eyal Learn how to build powerful habits and become “indistractable.” In this week's Marketing Speak episode, we're thrilled to feature Nir Eyal, a true expert on the art of habit-forming products. Nir Eyal is the author of the bestsellers, Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products, and, Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life. Not only has he lectured at Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Design School, but he's also a seasoned entrepreneur who has successfully sold two tech companies. In this episode, Nir shares invaluable insights on how to empower users to make conscious product choices and make them non-manipulable. His valuable ideas on how to build positive habits and regain control of your attention allow Nir’s lessons to transform lives. Tune in to discover secrets to help you create valuable products without trapping users!🎙️🎧 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 420. Resolving Complex SEO Issues with Kaspar Szymanski 10/25/2023
420. Resolving Complex SEO Issues with Kaspar Szymanski Upward trajectory is the objective with SEO. 📈 In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak Podcast with our guest, Kaspar Szymanski, we explore how to resolve complex SEO issues. Kaspar is a renowned SEO expert and a former senior member of the famed Google Search team. As one of the few former Googlers with extensive experience in policy driving, webspam hunting, and webmaster outreach, Kaspar now dedicates his expertise to helping websites to recover from Google penalties and enhance their visibility in search engine results. If you're serious about SEO and want to navigate the ever-changing landscape of search engines successfully, this episode is a must-listen. Kaspar shares invaluable insights on complex SEO challenges, what makes disavow files truly effective, and how to prioritize your SEO strategies. Tune in now! ✨ The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 419. AI Prompts Are the New Source Code with Christoph Cemper 10/18/2023
419. AI Prompts Are the New Source Code with Christoph Cemper Learn how to get the most from AI assistants like ChatGPT. In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, we interviewed link analysis and AI expert Christoph Cemper to discover valuable AI insights. 🎙️🤖 In 2003, Christoph C. Cemper's journey began in online marketing through providing SEO consulting and link-building services. Recognizing the need for reliable SEO software, he developed his first tools in 2006. His tools laid the foundation for the comprehensive LinkResearchTools (LRT), which launched in 2009. LRT provides a toolbox of 21 dynamic tools and continually adapts to Google's ever-evolving landscape. In this episode, Christoph reveals how crafting precise prompts is the new "source code" for generative AI and why you should invest in perfecting your prompts. Discover the nuances of "prompt drift" as AI models evolve and how tools like AIPRM can help you stay on top of your game. Learn about the benefits of sharing and collaborating within AI communities too. Don't miss out on these game-changing insights! Tune in now to supercharge your AI strategy. 🎙️🌟 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 418. Winning at Local Marketing with Frank Demming 10/11/2023
418. Winning at Local Marketing with Frank Demming In order to experience local business success, we need to stay on top of digital trends. In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, Frank Demming shares his wisdom and valuable insights on local marketing. Frank Demming owns and operates Local Business Marketing Solutions, a lead-generation digital marketing agency. Frank’s expertise allows him to help small law firms boost their revenue through proven online marketing practices. Tune in to learn key strategies in niche marketing, targeted display ads, Google My Business profile optimization, and how to leverage AI tools.📈🚀 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 417: Creating a World-Class Culture with Dino Watt 10/04/2023
417: Creating a World-Class Culture with Dino Watt Our greatest life gains grow from carefully-built relationships. 💪 In this week's Marketing Speak Podcast episode with the incredible Dino Watt, we explore how to create a thriving, productive, and world-class culture in your workplace🌟 Dino is a visionary who understands the importance of cultivating relationships and harnessing the power of strong teamwork. His years of experience in transforming businesses lend to his invaluable insights on how to elevate your company to new heights. 🚀 Don't miss out on these transformative lessons! Tune in now and take your business culture to the next level. 🎧 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 416. Systems that Simplify with James Brown 09/27/2023
416. Systems that Simplify with James Brown Build a highly effective team and systematize your business for success. In this week's Marketing Speak Podcast episode, we dive into the world of SYSTEMology with our incredible guest, James Brown! James Brown is a seasoned business consultant with over 20 years of experience helping organizations implement systems and processes to improve team productivity, efficiency, and overall business performance. He's worked across diverse industries, from manufacturing and construction to professional services and tourism, and has developed a deep understanding of the challenges faced by small businesses. James has partnered with SYSTEMology to run their group training programs and has helped hundreds of people worldwide implement this simple yet powerful methodology. His broad industry background and profound understanding of business challenges allows him to offer innovative and effective solutions for businesses to simplify their operations and maximize team ownership. 💡 Tune in to discover the game-changing insights James shares in this episode! Learn how to simplify your business operations, empower your team, and achieve the success of your dreams. Tune in! 🌐 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 415. Preparing Kids for an AI Future with Dr. Sabba Quidwai 09/20/2023
415. Preparing Kids for an AI Future with Dr. Sabba Quidwai Innovation begins with empathy. In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, we're thrilled to feature a true trailblazer in education and AI -– Dr. Sabba Quidwai! Dr. Quidwai believes that innovative cultures are rooted in empathy. Her incredible journey has taken her from a position as a high school teacher on the front lines of education to a distinguished education executive at Apple. Today, Dr. Quidwai collaborates with organizations to redesign schools and instill young minds with the mindset and skills to thrive in an AI-driven future. She also hosts the thought-provoking Designing Schools podcast and has released a captivating documentary based on her research on design thinking in K-12 education. Join us as we dive deep into the world of education and AI. Discover how design thinking can revolutionize K-12 education and empower young learners with the tools they need to succeed. We also explore the implications of AI in schools, and discuss how we can foster creativity and preserve children's imagination in this rapidly evolving landscape. The future of education and innovation await -– and Sabba offers remarkable insights you won't want to miss. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 414. Link Building in an AI-Driven World with Gareth Simpson 09/13/2023
414. Link Building in an AI-Driven World with Gareth Simpson It’s important to use “street smarts” to leverage AI in effective link-building and SEO practices. 🤖 In our latest Marketing Speak podcast episode with our guest, Gareth Simpson, we dive into the fascinating world of link-building, SEO, and AI’s role in both. Gareth is the visionary founder of Seeker Digital—an SEO and outreach agency renowned for its work with e-commerce, enterprise, and SaaS brands. Gareth’s impressive 15-year journey in the world of SEO has gifted him with unrivaled expertise. He has long stood at the forefront of the AI revolution, and harnesses AI’s potential to drive exceptional results for his clients. 🚀 In this episode, you'll gain priceless insights into the dynamic world of link-building, supercharged by the unstoppable force of AI. The landscape is changing, and we're here to guide you through it. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 413: Secrets to Consulting Success with Michael Zipursky 09/06/2023
413: Secrets to Consulting Success with Michael Zipursky You can't always guarantee the outcome of your business, but you can guarantee the effort you put into it. In this week's episode of the Marketing Speak Podcast, we had an insightful conversation with Michael Zipursky! 🎧 Michael Zipursky is the co-founder and CEO of Consulting Success®. Michael’s expertise is unparalleled in helping entrepreneurial consultants grow profitable, scalable, and strategic consulting businesses. He has advised prestigious organizations like the Financial Times, Dow Jones, and RBC, and has played a pivotal role in launching new products globally for Panasonic. Michael is passionate about his work and has helped over 1000 consultants across 75 industries grow their annual revenues by 6 and 7 figures. This episode is a must-listen for anyone looking to supercharge their consulting game, gain invaluable insights, and achieve remarkable growth. Get ready to gain actionable takeaways that you can implement right away. 💡 Tune in now on Marketing Speak and get ready to elevate your consulting success! 🎧✨ The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 412. Personal Brand Marketing with AJ Kumar 08/30/2023
412. Personal Brand Marketing with AJ Kumar When you become a master in your profession, you need to learn to leverage and market your expertise. In this week's episode of the Marketing Speak Podcast, Stephan’s guest, the brilliant AJ Kumar, shares his insights on the art of personal brand marketing. AJ is a Guru-maker with an impressive 15 years in digital marketing. He's on a mission to help individuals skyrocket to stardom within their respective fields through the power of brand-building content. His smart strategies for business and marketing empower people to become the go-to experts in their industries. With AJ's golden touch, clients have generated millions in online revenue, secured spots on the New York Times’ Bestseller list, and landed television show spots. Tune in and uncover the secrets to personal brand success, learn to master smart moves that drive results, and get inspired by AJ's journey. Ready to ignite your brand and drive it to new heights? Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 411. How to Sell a Million Books with Charlie Hoehn 08/23/2023
411. How to Sell a Million Books with Charlie Hoehn In order to sell your book, it’s vital to strategize and ensure you’re forging excellent content. In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, we're diving deep into the art of book marketing with a true master of the craft, Charlie Hoehn. Charlie is the best-selling author of Play It Away, a transformative book that even Tony Robbins hails as "The cure to your stress!" Over 5 million readers engage with his enlightening articles, and Charlie brings a wealth of wisdom and experience to his work. As we explore the nuances of effective book marketing, unveiling strategies that can elevate your literary endeavors to new heights, Charlie’s personal journey will captivate you. Tune in for invaluable insights and a fresh perspective that will reshape your approach to marketing. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 410. Scaling SEO Using AI with Brent Payne 08/16/2023
410. Scaling SEO Using AI with Brent Payne Most entrepreneurs encounter a rocky path to success. In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, join us as we chat with Brent D. Payne. From Google jail to multimillion-dollar setbacks, Brent's story is a rollercoaster of challenges and comeback wins. Brent is a speaker, SEO expert, and digital marketing consultant. He spills the beans on the first publicly available tool to reshape the SEO landscape. Imagine optimizing every major content field on your website with just 2 minutes of human involvement! Get ready for a conversation that will open your eyes to the future of SEO and digital marketing. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 409. From Nothing to Nine Figures with Suzy Batiz 08/09/2023
409. From Nothing to Nine Figures with Suzy Batiz Sometimes life throws us significant curveballs and we’re left with no choice but to start over. This can feel devastating, but according to today’s Get Yourself Optimized guest, Suzy Batiz, when everything falls apart it provides an excellent opportunity to start with a clean slate. Assess where you’ve been and where you want to go — the only way is up. Suzy is the founder and creator of extremely successful companies that are worth nine figures. Suzy, and her empire, are propelled by transformation. Her product, Poo-Pourri, transforms the bathroom in a heavenly-smelling sanctuary and she’s transformed the household cleaning industry with the non-toxic, aromatherapy magic of her products. Suzy’s growing portfolio of ALIVE OS™ courses allows people to fully experience life. Tune into the episode for inspirational life insights! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 408. Systemize with David Jenyns 08/02/2023
408. Systemize with David Jenyns SYSTEMology studies systems and processes in organizations and organizational efficiency. In this episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, we’re thrilled to have David Jenyns, author of Authority Content and SYSTEMology, as our brilliant guest. 🎙️ David Jenyns is an accomplished entrepreneur who made a mark by selling the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground in his early twenties, and then founded Melbourne SEO Services. David grew his expertise and, in 2016, created SYSTEMology, a game-changing platform that empowers business owners to implement scalable systems. Today, he leads a growing community of certified SYSTEMologists, conducts workshops, delivers powerful keynote addresses, hosts an engaging podcast, and passionately works to liberate business owners worldwide from their involvement in daily operational tasks. This podcast is an absolute must-listen for entrepreneurs and business owners seeking to systemize their workflows. Discover the power of SYSTEMology and learn how to streamline your processes for optimal efficiency and growth. Don't miss out on this game-changing episode! 🎧 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .