In this episode, transforming the opportunities and outcomes for our students - through Whole School Change
- How do you get staff, students and the wider community onboard with change - especially when it requires significant shifts in thinking and practice?
- What role does mindset play?
- What are the tipping points, and how d'you navigate the resistance or opposition?
Plus - your favourite segment - The Lightning Round returns as we Push The Edges of risk, comfort zones, and opposition.
Our Guest, Ray Boyd, Principal of West Beechboro Primary School in Western Australia.
For Complete Show-Links and Resources go to PUSHING THE EDGE - EPISODE 14
There you'll find links to the Educators that supported the Whole School Change in Ray's School.
Also check-out my Leadership Resources Page with Tips and Insights about Making Change Happen, Taking Care of You, Thriving, and Disrupting Comfort Zones.
MORE GOOD LISTENING WITH PUSHING THE EDGE
- Rachael Lehr is one of the teaching staff at West Beechboro Primary School which Ray leads. Listen to my chat with Rachael about Pushing Past Our Comfort Zones.
- Jason Borton is a Primary School Principal in Canberra, Australia. Listen to my chat with Jason about Taking Care of Yourself as a teacher.
SUBSCRIBE TO PUSHING THE EDGE
Stay Up to Date & Get Episodes as soon as they're released. **Hit that Subscribe Button on your Podcast Player or go to the following links.
- ANDROID and WINDOWS
- RSS FEED
FOLLOW ME - GREG CURRAN
- Twitter - @GregBCurran
- Facebook - Pushing The Edge
- Google+ - Pushing The Edge