#3 - Committees In Action - What are they good for?
Release Date: 04/27/2018
How productive is YOUR committee?
There's a committee for everything, each with meetings that seemingly last forever and accomplish nothing. Perhaps, though, your Lodge and Grand Lodge's committees are accomplishing more than you think.
What does a committee in action do?
For all the time spent in meetings and conference calls, and all the reports given in lodge - what do committees actually accomplish? Are there viable, visible, worthwhile products or is it just another Masonic time-suck?
We explore this, and the value of waxing your floors, and other topics in today's episode of Worthy and Well Qualified.
What's in this episode:
- Bryan vaguely shares exactly how fun it is to be Master
- We talk about the upcoming One Day Class
- Darrell gets an education and feels like a WICKED rookie
- We talk a lot about Grand Lodge committees, what they actually do, what things are coming soon, and how GL of MA is working better and more smoothly than ever before
Connect with Darrell, Bryan, and Worthy & Well Qualified
- Podcast Archive on "So, THIS Is Fitness..."
- Reviews on "So, THIS Is Fitness..."
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group
- E-mail - email@example.com
Support the show by supporting our sponsors!
Virtual Coaching for Health & Fitness success - Email Coach Darrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
And check out the "So THIS Is Fitness" podcast at the following links: