A food show for anyone with a curious appetite. This show is hosted by Dubai's most gluttonous food tour company, Frying Pan Adventures - fryingpanadventures.com.
info_outline 17. Spicy Relish with S'Hauce and Banak Kitchen 10/11/2021
17. Spicy Relish with S'Hauce and Banak Kitchen We dip into jars of spicy relish inspired by flavours of the Middle East, Mediterranean and East Asia. Our guest speakers are two Dubai-based small-batch culinary artisans. Rasha Itani from S'Hauce and Ali Shawwa from Banak Kitchen.
info_outline 16. Pelmeni, Vareniki and More with Organic Dumplings Dubai 09/27/2021
16. Pelmeni, Vareniki and More with Organic Dumplings Dubai Yulia Belal, the Russian founder of Organic Dumplings Dubai takes us on a journey from pelmeni to momos, a fascinatingly interconnected world of delicious dumplings.
info_outline 14. Making Soup Sexy with Soule Soups 08/30/2021
14. Making Soup Sexy with Soule Soups We dish out a flavour-packed soupy episode with the founder of a homegrown brand, Soule Soups. This is Chef Alex Stumpf's latest food baby, though his reputation precedes him as the Executive Chef and Co-Founder of BB Social Dining in DIFC.
info_outline 11. Palestinian Za'atar & Cheese Manousheh with Mama'esh 05/31/2021
11. Palestinian Za'atar & Cheese Manousheh with Mama'esh We visit our favourite Palestinian bakery Mama'esh to make a fresh za'atar and cheese manousheh with the Palestinian baker, founder and Managing Director, Hussam Hasan El Batta.
info_outline 9. Tres Leches with 3L Pastelerias 05/03/2021
9. Tres Leches with 3L Pastelerias We chat with the granddaughter of a woman who started a Tres Leches dynasty back in 1982 in Mexico City. Alicia Silva shares how she's bringing her grandmother's luscious milky cakes to her current home, Dubai.
info_outline 5. Easy Plant-Based Switch-Ups by Pumpkin &Kale 03/08/2021
5. Easy Plant-Based Switch-Ups by Pumpkin &Kale Marilyne Defer, the founder and chef behind a plant-based meal plan service called Pumpkin & Kale, shares easy techniques to transform 5 routine dishes into delicious plant-based ones.
info_outline 2. Cast Iron, Soapstone & Clay with Earth and Ethics 01/25/2021
2. Cast Iron, Soapstone & Clay with Earth and Ethics Faiza from Earth and Ethics tells us about 3 traditional cookware materials that must make a comeback in our kitchens: cast iron, soapstone and clay.
info_outline 38. Regional Greens 12/14/2020
38. Regional Greens We forage for leafy greens that are not widely known beyond the communities that use them. Featuring our guest speaker Dina Yazbak who heads Research and Innovation at Kaykroo and Farida Ahmed who is the GM and food tour guide at Frying Pan Adventures.