Thriving With Mental Health After a Suicide Attempt
Release Date: 02/13/2018
Dr. Christina Bjorndal completed her Doctorate in naturopathic medicine from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. She is an authority in the treatment of mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorders and eating disorders. Having overcome many mental health challenges, Dr. Chris is a gifted speaker and writer. She has shared her personal story and philosophy of wellness with audiences across North America. Dr. Chris has helped many patients achieve physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. She has written three books on mental health as well as a 10 week course and in-person retreat on mental health. Visit drchristinabjorndal.com for more information about her books and courses.
For patient resources you can go to: http://naturalterrain.com/
Now in today's show with Dr. Chris we talk about.....
- What is orthomolecular nutrition and how she used it to heal hearself
- How to appropriately taper antidepressants
- The four foundational pillars of health that she works on with all her patients
- Her bedtime routine and favorite supplements for sleep
- Practical steps for calming your inner self-critic
- The heart meditation process she uses to help you improve and trust your intuition
- And more....
Connect with Dr. Chris Bjorndal on social media:
Facebook: Dr. Christina Bjorndal
YouTube: Christina Bjorndal