364 Alison Armstrong: Understanding Men, Women, & Self Actualization
Release Date: 09/29/2020
How is your sleep fitness score?info_outline 372 Matt Belair: Consciousness, Human Potential, & How To Be Friends With Your Ego
How can you cultivate greater awareness and uncover your true potential?info_outline 371 Paul Chek: All Is God | Part 3 of 3
If you are unconditional love and that's all you are, what can you experience?info_outline 370 Paul Chek: All Is God | Part 2 of 3
With so much pain in the world, how can we be a beacon of light to heal it?info_outline 369 Paul Chek: All Is God | Part 1 of 3
Will God really save us?info_outline Special Release | Mike Maher & Josh Trent: The Benefits of Box & Circular Breathing For Wellness
Josh Trent joins Mike Maher on the podcast, Take A Deep Breath where Josh shares his own wellness journey, learn about stress reduction breathwork traveling around the world, mental health, and "wellness intelligence" for both physical and emotional.info_outline 368 Bobbi Vogel | Etheric Medicine®: Healing Core Wounds, Clairvoyance, & The Truth About All Disease
What is the etheric body and how can you tap into it to heal your disease?info_outline Special Encore | Zach Bush MD: Humanity’s Awakening In The Global Shutdown
More than ever, a voice like Dr. Zach Bush needs to be heard and because this has been our most popular episode this year, we are doing a special release of it today.info_outline 367 Dr. David Perlmutter | Brain Wash: How To Create Mental Clarity & Detox Your Mind for Clearer Thinking
Do you find yourself always falling back into the same poor health habits?info_outline 366 Mark Wolynn | How To Heal Generational Trauma: The Thoughts, Feelings, Patterns & Behaviors Formed Before You Were Ever Born
How does inherited family trauma shape who we are?info_outline
Until we understand the real differences in what compels our behavior, especially under stress, we'll keep bringing out the worst in each other. And never experience the real beauty of both men and women. - Alison Armstrong
---> Get The Morning 21 System: A simple and powerful 21 minute system designed to give you more energy to let go of old weight and live life well.
Wellness Force Radio Episode 364
Author, Educator, Founder of PAX Programs, and Creator of the widely acclaimed Understanding Men and Understanding Women transformational online series, Alison Armstrong, unpacks the core differences between women and men, explains The Tunnel concept that we sometimes face on our way to self-actualization, what the hunting-operating mode actually is and why women can find it confusing plus what sex actually means for men and women on both biological and psychological levels.
ION*Biome Gut Health
ION*Gut Health is a gut-strengthening, brain-boosting mineral supplement sourced from 60-million-year-old soil that naturally supports microbiome balance. The active ingredient, Terrahydrite®, has been shown to support the integrity of tight junctions in the gut lining, even in the face of damage from toxins such as glyphosate.
ION*Gut Health goes beyond other supplements to support your wellbeing at a foundational level. By laying that foundation with ION*Gut Health, you aren’t just supplementing; you're supporting.
Keeping Your Gut Healthy
It’s a critical barrier to keep strong so that a vibrant microbiome can flourish. Good health depends entirely on gut health because a lot more than digestion happens in the gut. It’s also where proper immune system function begins and the majority of our neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, are created.
Say yes to ION*Gut Health and you are saying yes to optimal gut-brain connectivity and feel-good transmissions, protection from the toxins we face every day in our air, water, and food, immune function, digestive wellness, and supported gluten tolerance.
*Discount code cannot be applied to subscription orders
Listen To Episode 364 As Alison Armstrong Uncovers:
[1:30] The Core Difference Between Men & Women
- PAX Programs
- Alison Armstrong
- Understanding Men
- Understanding Women
- The Queen's Code
- Keys to the Kingdom
- Never Be Ignored by a Man Again
- Unpacking the core, fundamental difference between men and women including how we lovingly (or unlovingly) trigger each other.
- Why women search for the answer to know how they can get a man to do something or to stop doing something.
- The importance of getting curious about why a person does or doesn't do something in the first place.
- Topics that come up a lot during Josh's Men's Group including specifically conflict and the ego.
- Our understanding of identity and how it can flex depending on the scenarios we experience every day.
- Why we all have an identity that is associated with our gender and ethnicity.
- What women think it means to be a woman and why it's so layered for them.
- Exploring the ancient instincts we have installed within the body.
[17:00] Unpacking The Instincts We Already Have Embodied
- Exploring the instincts that have been passed down to us for generations that makes us who we are.
- Why hormones literally shape our perception.
- Breaking down why we cannot embody love if we do not embody our highest values first.
- Why women think that men are doing everything from a position of power, that they have that power, and that they are abusing that power.
- What women don't realize about men and how much they affect them and how much a man will do to make them happy.
- Her advice to men: 95% of a woman being happy is up to her, it's not up to you.
- Why women don't realize that there's actually so much that men do for them.
[22:00] The Hunting-Operating Mode
- Exploring the misunderstanding of the hunting-operating mode and what it's actually all about.
- Why men and women both take things so personally from their relationships with one another.
- The different eras of male-female relationships that she has lived through as well as studied.
- Unpacking the eras of male-female relationships: emotionally unavailable, unhealthy, and narcissism.
- Why neither person in a relationship can provide for the other when they are being attacked or have to protect.
- The protect mode that men are in right now during COVID-19 as they seek to keep their loved ones safe.
- Why she became interested in studying men: to find out why she kept bringing out the worst in them which turned out to be by attacking them.
- The experience she had as a teenager that she would label as date-rape.
- Her mission to keep men off-balance as much as possible through her intellect, humor, or sexuality so that they could not attack her.
- Lessons that she had to learn on her own about men including that there is an innocence about them.
[29:00] What Sex Means For Women & Men
- Different points of view from both genders on sex including their biological and psychological experiences.
- The impact that a pregnancy can have on a woman compared to a man.
- One of the exercises on how women and men view the safety that they provide in her Understanding Women course.
- Comparing the differences in strength between a man and a woman.
- What men and women can both learn from each other instead of making automatic judgments.
[31:00] What If You Can't Actually Damage a Human?
- Her mission from a spirit-centered place to help people reach a healthy place of higher-level emotions on the Emotional Ladder.
- The search to figure out what the mechanism in a human being is that causes us to feel hurt, experience being disrespected, and create all of the conclusions about ourselves and others.
- Why she began questioning whether or not humans can actually be "damaged."
- How estrogen and testosterone hormones impact our ability to hear and interpret tones of voice.
- Different ways women say, 'No,' without ever actually saying the word.
- The call she felt to help heal the world as a follower of God's work.
[39:30] The Road To Self-Actualization
- Her first experience at 19 participating in Actualizations with Stewart Emery.
- Actualizations by Stewart Emery
- What it was like for her to lead groups and create programs as young as 20 years of age.
- The positive impact that happened because she was not seen as "a type of person" but noticed for her growth and potential at work.
- Unpacking the exercise, An Impossible Promise, that will help you have an extraordinary life.
- Why avoiding failure is one of the most potent and destructive human instincts that we have.
[46:00] The Ability To Dwell In Love
- Why the potency of one's will is determined by the degree in which you dwell in love.
- How you can dwell in love by embracing the love you have for other people and the love other people have for you.
- Exploring how much better we can feel after taking care of ourselves whether that's nutrition, movement, expressing positive emotions or meditation.
- Why the brain is built to scan for threats and not filter anything out so that we don't miss something.
- How the testosterone hormone, which can be built with good rest, can help give us a greater sense of wellbeing.
[57:00] What Would Make It Worth It?
- How the male brain changes throughout their life cycle including the rewiring during their 50s and 60s.
- The identity struggles men go through as they age and begin to decrease their testosterone levels.
- One of the biggest differences between men and women: what they consider "worth it" during their lifetimes.
- How to change your mindset on something by not asking, "Is it worth it?" to "What would make it worth it?"
- Flipping the script on other questions for women and asking yourself, "How does he love me?" instead of "Does he love me?"
[1:02:00] Exploring 'The Tunnel' & Finding One's Purpose Again
- Exploring 'The Tunnel' in the men's Stages of Development: How a man will know if he is in the tunnel and how his partner can support him.
- Amazing Development of Men 2nd Edition
- Why The Tunnel is something that we all go through in life on our way to self-actualization.
- What words of wisdom she would give to someone whose mission and purpose are clear but they don't give him the same feeling of reward anymore.
- Why we find it so hard to let go of negative emotions when we're experiencing them but welcoming them instead of pushing can change all of that.
- What people who have gone through or are going through The Tunnel can teach us about life and love.
- What lessons she was gifted with when her husband, Greg, passed away.
[1:18:00] A Date With Destiny
- Her experience participating at Tony Robbins' event, Date with Destiny.
- An exercise from Date with Destiny where you look at one of your life events from the eyes of God and what she learned about Greg's death.
- How she has taken for granted what everyone earns for: being accepted, adored, and desired by someone you admire.
- Her experience realizing that she had lost her compassion for single men and women when she lost her husband.
- The other ways of being that her late husband, Greg, was always called to take on.
Power Quotes From The Show
What Women Don't Know About Men
The Hierarchy Of Male Instincts
"I have lived through many eras as a woman and having studied men. I have witnessed the era of 'emotionally unavailable men,' 'unhealthy men,' and now we're in the era of narcissists. But we have to hold up now; narcissism is what you get accused of when you have all of your attention on yourself and you don't care about providing for others but that can also be explained by a hierarchy of instincts which goes procreate, protect, and then provide. Neither can a man or woman provide when they experience being under attack nor when they think they have to protect. So in 2020, men are having a difficult time providing for women because they're in protect mode with the threat of COVID-19, our economy, and our wellbeing. If a man is not providing, I tell women, 'Just look around; what is he protecting you from? What is the threat he perceives and what is he protecting you from?" - Alison Armstrong
How We Can Win In Love
Links From Today's Show
About Alison Armstrong
Alison Armstrong, author, educator, and creator of the widely acclaimed "Understanding Men" and "Understanding Women" transformational online series, asks the question: "What if no one is misbehaving -- including you?”
She explores the good reasons behind the behavior of men and women such as fundamental differences in the ways we think, act and communicate. She offers simple, partnership-based, solutions to improve our communication and intimacy by honoring ourselves and others. She's known for her insight, sense of humor and ability to articulate the human experience and predicament of gender.
Alison Armstrong's Mission
Alison Armstrong is a best-selling author, sought after speaker, and a master thought leader. She's the founder of PAX Programs, a mission-driven company passionate about transforming the way men and women relate to themselves and each other and the ultimate source for understanding men and women.
Build Immunity. Breathe Deeply.
A simple, powerful 21 minute morning system designed to give you more energy to let go of old weight and live life well.
*6 science based morning practices guaranteed to give you more energy and less weight in 21 Minutes.
*7 day guided B.R.E.A.T.H.E breathwork included.