Take your marketing to the next level - listen in for tips, tricks, and new insights from the top players in the digital marketing world. www.marketingspeak.com
info_outline 424. Local Marketing Meets AI with Mike Stewart 11/22/2023
424. Local Marketing Meets AI with Mike Stewart Start simply, evolve steadily. If you want to improve your local search marketing results, you don't want to miss our latest Marketing Speak episode. Mike Stewart of Rise Local joins us to discuss review management, online reputation, hiring the right team, and more critical strategies for local businesses. In 2015, Mike embarked on a groundbreaking journey by founding Rise Local. His passion for promoting businesses traces back to his extensive career in Yellow Pages marketing, where he played a pivotal role in steering businesses through the digital revolution of the early 2000s. Mike's expertise includes directional marketing, sales, and internet marketing, and he’s a pioneer in adapting to the ever-evolving digital landscape. Today, he focuses on driving organic searches to clients' websites through local search marketing. 🌐📈 Tune in now to boost your organic visibility and conversion rates! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 423. Confessions of a Conference Organizer with Kelvin Newman 11/15/2023
423. Confessions of a Conference Organizer with Kelvin Newman You should showcase your unique approach and distinctive culture in every professional opportunity. In today's Marketing Speak episode, we are joined by Kelvin Newman, the visionary founder of Rough Agenda and the mastermind behind the renowned BrightonSEO conferences. Kelvin shares his remarkable start in local meetups and how he’s embraced international opportunities that have attracted marketing enthusiasts worldwide. His experiences have allowed him to craft an environment to develop meaningful conversations and forge connections that grow into lasting friendships and fruitful business partnerships. Explore his forward-looking wisdom to make the most of the ever-evolving conference experience. If you're intrigued about building a respected event brand with a global impact, this episode is a goldmine of helpful tips and insights!🎙️✨ Don't miss out—let's dive into the show! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 422. The Ironman Mindset with Ross Hamilton 11/08/2023
422. The Ironman Mindset with Ross Hamilton If you don’t create marketing plans and strategies for your business, your growth and success may stagnate. Discover unconventional business and life wisdom from real estate mogul Ross Hamilton! In this episode of Marketing Speak, Ross goes beyond marketing tactics and dives deep into how to leverage intuition, stoicism, and journaling to program your reality and manifest the success you desire. Ross shares how to surround yourself with high achievers, use forcing functions, and communicate with your future self to accelerate your growth and interrupt limiting patterns. You’ll also get his top tips on how to get started in real estate investing and use it to build your wealth. Don't miss this jam-packed episode! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 421. More Traction, Less Distraction with Nir Eyal 11/01/2023
421. More Traction, Less Distraction with Nir Eyal Learn how to build powerful habits and become “indistractable.” In this week's Marketing Speak episode, we're thrilled to feature Nir Eyal, a true expert on the art of habit-forming products. Nir Eyal is the author of the bestsellers, Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products, and, Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life. Not only has he lectured at Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Design School, but he's also a seasoned entrepreneur who has successfully sold two tech companies. In this episode, Nir shares invaluable insights on how to empower users to make conscious product choices and make them non-manipulable. His valuable ideas on how to build positive habits and regain control of your attention allow Nir’s lessons to transform lives. Tune in to discover secrets to help you create valuable products without trapping users!🎙️🎧 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 420. Resolving Complex SEO Issues with Kaspar Szymanski 10/25/2023
420. Resolving Complex SEO Issues with Kaspar Szymanski Upward trajectory is the objective with SEO. 📈 In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak Podcast with our guest, Kaspar Szymanski, we explore how to resolve complex SEO issues. Kaspar is a renowned SEO expert and a former senior member of the famed Google Search team. As one of the few former Googlers with extensive experience in policy driving, webspam hunting, and webmaster outreach, Kaspar now dedicates his expertise to helping websites to recover from Google penalties and enhance their visibility in search engine results. If you're serious about SEO and want to navigate the ever-changing landscape of search engines successfully, this episode is a must-listen. Kaspar shares invaluable insights on complex SEO challenges, what makes disavow files truly effective, and how to prioritize your SEO strategies. Tune in now! ✨ The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 419. AI Prompts Are the New Source Code with Christoph Cemper 10/18/2023
419. AI Prompts Are the New Source Code with Christoph Cemper Learn how to get the most from AI assistants like ChatGPT. In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, we interviewed link analysis and AI expert Christoph Cemper to discover valuable AI insights. 🎙️🤖 In 2003, Christoph C. Cemper's journey began in online marketing through providing SEO consulting and link-building services. Recognizing the need for reliable SEO software, he developed his first tools in 2006. His tools laid the foundation for the comprehensive LinkResearchTools (LRT), which launched in 2009. LRT provides a toolbox of 21 dynamic tools and continually adapts to Google's ever-evolving landscape. In this episode, Christoph reveals how crafting precise prompts is the new "source code" for generative AI and why you should invest in perfecting your prompts. Discover the nuances of "prompt drift" as AI models evolve and how tools like AIPRM can help you stay on top of your game. Learn about the benefits of sharing and collaborating within AI communities too. Don't miss out on these game-changing insights! Tune in now to supercharge your AI strategy. 🎙️🌟 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 418. Winning at Local Marketing with Frank Demming 10/11/2023
418. Winning at Local Marketing with Frank Demming In order to experience local business success, we need to stay on top of digital trends. In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, Frank Demming shares his wisdom and valuable insights on local marketing. Frank Demming owns and operates Local Business Marketing Solutions, a lead-generation digital marketing agency. Frank’s expertise allows him to help small law firms boost their revenue through proven online marketing practices. Tune in to learn key strategies in niche marketing, targeted display ads, Google My Business profile optimization, and how to leverage AI tools.📈🚀 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 417: Creating a World-Class Culture with Dino Watt 10/04/2023
417: Creating a World-Class Culture with Dino Watt Our greatest life gains grow from carefully-built relationships. 💪 In this week's Marketing Speak Podcast episode with the incredible Dino Watt, we explore how to create a thriving, productive, and world-class culture in your workplace🌟 Dino is a visionary who understands the importance of cultivating relationships and harnessing the power of strong teamwork. His years of experience in transforming businesses lend to his invaluable insights on how to elevate your company to new heights. 🚀 Don't miss out on these transformative lessons! Tune in now and take your business culture to the next level. 🎧 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 416. Systems that Simplify with James Brown 09/27/2023
416. Systems that Simplify with James Brown Build a highly effective team and systematize your business for success. In this week's Marketing Speak Podcast episode, we dive into the world of SYSTEMology with our incredible guest, James Brown! James Brown is a seasoned business consultant with over 20 years of experience helping organizations implement systems and processes to improve team productivity, efficiency, and overall business performance. He's worked across diverse industries, from manufacturing and construction to professional services and tourism, and has developed a deep understanding of the challenges faced by small businesses. James has partnered with SYSTEMology to run their group training programs and has helped hundreds of people worldwide implement this simple yet powerful methodology. His broad industry background and profound understanding of business challenges allows him to offer innovative and effective solutions for businesses to simplify their operations and maximize team ownership. 💡 Tune in to discover the game-changing insights James shares in this episode! Learn how to simplify your business operations, empower your team, and achieve the success of your dreams. Tune in! 🌐 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 415. Preparing Kids for an AI Future with Dr. Sabba Quidwai 09/20/2023
415. Preparing Kids for an AI Future with Dr. Sabba Quidwai Innovation begins with empathy. In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, we're thrilled to feature a true trailblazer in education and AI -– Dr. Sabba Quidwai! Dr. Quidwai believes that innovative cultures are rooted in empathy. Her incredible journey has taken her from a position as a high school teacher on the front lines of education to a distinguished education executive at Apple. Today, Dr. Quidwai collaborates with organizations to redesign schools and instill young minds with the mindset and skills to thrive in an AI-driven future. She also hosts the thought-provoking Designing Schools podcast and has released a captivating documentary based on her research on design thinking in K-12 education. Join us as we dive deep into the world of education and AI. Discover how design thinking can revolutionize K-12 education and empower young learners with the tools they need to succeed. We also explore the implications of AI in schools, and discuss how we can foster creativity and preserve children's imagination in this rapidly evolving landscape. The future of education and innovation await -– and Sabba offers remarkable insights you won't want to miss. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 414. Link Building in an AI-Driven World with Gareth Simpson 09/13/2023
414. Link Building in an AI-Driven World with Gareth Simpson It’s important to use “street smarts” to leverage AI in effective link-building and SEO practices. 🤖 In our latest Marketing Speak podcast episode with our guest, Gareth Simpson, we dive into the fascinating world of link-building, SEO, and AI’s role in both. Gareth is the visionary founder of Seeker Digital—an SEO and outreach agency renowned for its work with e-commerce, enterprise, and SaaS brands. Gareth’s impressive 15-year journey in the world of SEO has gifted him with unrivaled expertise. He has long stood at the forefront of the AI revolution, and harnesses AI’s potential to drive exceptional results for his clients. 🚀 In this episode, you'll gain priceless insights into the dynamic world of link-building, supercharged by the unstoppable force of AI. The landscape is changing, and we're here to guide you through it. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 413: Secrets to Consulting Success with Michael Zipursky 09/06/2023
413: Secrets to Consulting Success with Michael Zipursky You can't always guarantee the outcome of your business, but you can guarantee the effort you put into it. In this week's episode of the Marketing Speak Podcast, we had an insightful conversation with Michael Zipursky! 🎧 Michael Zipursky is the co-founder and CEO of Consulting Success®. Michael’s expertise is unparalleled in helping entrepreneurial consultants grow profitable, scalable, and strategic consulting businesses. He has advised prestigious organizations like the Financial Times, Dow Jones, and RBC, and has played a pivotal role in launching new products globally for Panasonic. Michael is passionate about his work and has helped over 1000 consultants across 75 industries grow their annual revenues by 6 and 7 figures. This episode is a must-listen for anyone looking to supercharge their consulting game, gain invaluable insights, and achieve remarkable growth. Get ready to gain actionable takeaways that you can implement right away. 💡 Tune in now on Marketing Speak and get ready to elevate your consulting success! 🎧✨ The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 412. Personal Brand Marketing with AJ Kumar 08/30/2023
412. Personal Brand Marketing with AJ Kumar When you become a master in your profession, you need to learn to leverage and market your expertise. In this week's episode of the Marketing Speak Podcast, Stephan’s guest, the brilliant AJ Kumar, shares his insights on the art of personal brand marketing. AJ is a Guru-maker with an impressive 15 years in digital marketing. He's on a mission to help individuals skyrocket to stardom within their respective fields through the power of brand-building content. His smart strategies for business and marketing empower people to become the go-to experts in their industries. With AJ's golden touch, clients have generated millions in online revenue, secured spots on the New York Times’ Bestseller list, and landed television show spots. Tune in and uncover the secrets to personal brand success, learn to master smart moves that drive results, and get inspired by AJ's journey. Ready to ignite your brand and drive it to new heights? Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 411. How to Sell a Million Books with Charlie Hoehn 08/23/2023
411. How to Sell a Million Books with Charlie Hoehn In order to sell your book, it’s vital to strategize and ensure you’re forging excellent content. In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, we're diving deep into the art of book marketing with a true master of the craft, Charlie Hoehn. Charlie is the best-selling author of Play It Away, a transformative book that even Tony Robbins hails as "The cure to your stress!" Over 5 million readers engage with his enlightening articles, and Charlie brings a wealth of wisdom and experience to his work. As we explore the nuances of effective book marketing, unveiling strategies that can elevate your literary endeavors to new heights, Charlie’s personal journey will captivate you. Tune in for invaluable insights and a fresh perspective that will reshape your approach to marketing. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 410. Scaling SEO Using AI with Brent Payne 08/16/2023
410. Scaling SEO Using AI with Brent Payne Most entrepreneurs encounter a rocky path to success. In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, join us as we chat with Brent D. Payne. From Google jail to multimillion-dollar setbacks, Brent's story is a rollercoaster of challenges and comeback wins. Brent is a speaker, SEO expert, and digital marketing consultant. He spills the beans on the first publicly available tool to reshape the SEO landscape. Imagine optimizing every major content field on your website with just 2 minutes of human involvement! Get ready for a conversation that will open your eyes to the future of SEO and digital marketing. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 409. From Nothing to Nine Figures with Suzy Batiz 08/09/2023
409. From Nothing to Nine Figures with Suzy Batiz Sometimes life throws us significant curveballs and we’re left with no choice but to start over. This can feel devastating, but according to today’s Get Yourself Optimized guest, Suzy Batiz, when everything falls apart it provides an excellent opportunity to start with a clean slate. Assess where you’ve been and where you want to go — the only way is up. Suzy is the founder and creator of extremely successful companies that are worth nine figures. Suzy, and her empire, are propelled by transformation. Her product, Poo-Pourri, transforms the bathroom in a heavenly-smelling sanctuary and she’s transformed the household cleaning industry with the non-toxic, aromatherapy magic of her products. Suzy’s growing portfolio of ALIVE OS™ courses allows people to fully experience life. Tune into the episode for inspirational life insights! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 408. Systemize with David Jenyns 08/02/2023
408. Systemize with David Jenyns SYSTEMology studies systems and processes in organizations and organizational efficiency. In this episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, we’re thrilled to have David Jenyns, author of Authority Content and SYSTEMology, as our brilliant guest. 🎙️ David Jenyns is an accomplished entrepreneur who made a mark by selling the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground in his early twenties, and then founded Melbourne SEO Services. David grew his expertise and, in 2016, created SYSTEMology, a game-changing platform that empowers business owners to implement scalable systems. Today, he leads a growing community of certified SYSTEMologists, conducts workshops, delivers powerful keynote addresses, hosts an engaging podcast, and passionately works to liberate business owners worldwide from their involvement in daily operational tasks. This podcast is an absolute must-listen for entrepreneurs and business owners seeking to systemize their workflows. Discover the power of SYSTEMology and learn how to streamline your processes for optimal efficiency and growth. Don't miss out on this game-changing episode! 🎧 The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 407. Scaling a SaaS Company with Jason Morehouse 07/26/2023
407. Scaling a SaaS Company with Jason Morehouse Purpose-driven focus fuels business success. This episode of the Marketing Speak podcast features Jason Morehouse, the founder and CEO of Checkfront, a SaaS platform revolutionizing the tourism industry. Jason shares his incredible insights on Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms and how Checkfront, a powerful cloud-based online booking & e-commerce platform, transforms businesses worldwide. Checkfront has thousands of satisfied users across over 128 countries, and aims to eliminate the hassle of managing bookings and reservations online. Overbookings, manual administration, and missed sales are no longer obstacles, thanks to their innovative solutions! Jason also discusses the power of trust within your company, the connection with online ecosystems that attract your target audience, and what drives entrepreneurs to success. Jason's expertise and insights will inspire you to take your SaaS strategy to new heights. So, if you're an entrepreneur, business owner, or simply curious about the world of SaaS platforms, this episode is an absolute must-listen. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 406. Be a Sales Game Changer with Fred Diamond 07/19/2023
406. Be a Sales Game Changer with Fred Diamond Professionalism and dedication are universally key to successful sales. In this week's episode of Marketing Speak, the incredible Fred Diamond leads us to discover amazing sales game changers! Fred Diamond hosts the Insights for Sales Game Changers Podcast, where he shares invaluable tips to improve sales and creative methods featuring top sales leaders from companies like Salesforce, IBM, Hilton, Oracle, and Nestle. His expertise and guidance will cause your sales game to soar to new heights. If you want to become a better sales professional, this episode is a must-listen. Gain powerful insights and achieve outstanding results by applying the lessons Fred shares. Prepare to transform your sales approach and take your career to the next level! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 405. A Story Worth Retelling with Luke Storey 07/12/2023
405. A Story Worth Retelling with Luke Storey Blessings abound when you relentlessly pursue achievement, growth, impact lives, and expand the reach of your podcast. This week on the Marketing Speak podcast, the incredible Luke Storey shares his deep insights on the worlds of marketing and podcasting. Luke Storey is a writer, meditation and metaphysics teacher, and lifestyle design expert. Luke launched The Life Stylist Podcast in 2016, and has hosted this top-rated series ever since. Over the past two decades, he’s refined and cultivated the ultimate wellness lifestyle. Luke’s teachings combine primal health, ancient spiritual practices, cutting-edge natural healing, and consciousness-expanding technologies to promote holistic health. In this episode, Luke inspires and prepares us to level up our marketing game. Discover how powerful it can be to follow your intuition in your selection of podcast guests. Learn how genuine connections with your guests can create magic and unexpected opportunities. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 404. Dial In Your Marketing with Draye Redfern 07/05/2023
404. Dial In Your Marketing with Draye Redfern In marketing, human elements make everything pop. In today’s episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, our guest Draye Redfern shares his life and business challenges. Draye believes in Dr. Sean Stephenson’s words: Life doesn’t happen to you; it happens. Draye founded multiple ventures, including Redfern Media, fractionalcmo.com, Ultimate Advisor Coaching, and bikecar.com, a cargo bike company for urban families. He is a true entrepreneur with features in Psychology Today, Forbes, Inc Magazine, and the Huffington Post. In this episode, Draye shares his story of overcoming seemingly insurmountable struggles. His determination has played a pivotal role in his success. You'll be amazed to discover how influential his daily commutes have shaped his motivational and entrepreneurial mindset. Prepare to be inspired as Draye unveils powerful life and marketing insights. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 403. Strategic Content with Pamela Wilson 06/28/2023
403. Strategic Content with Pamela Wilson When we think of ourselves as librarians to our content, we can understand the scope and overview of our published content. In today’s Marketing Speak podcast episode, I’m delighted to chat with Pamela Wilson as we delve into how AI tools contribute to the ever-evolving field of content marketing. Pamela is not just an expert in content marketing and strategy, she is also a marketing adviser, executive coach, and an accomplished author. Her highly-acclaimed books, Master Content Marketing and Master Content Strategy provide valuable insights for successful content marketing. In this episode, we dive into a captivating discussion on how to create a powerful content marketing strategy through a powerful brand narrative, aligned content, adapting and repurposing content, and more. You don't want to miss this. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 402. Understanding Entities with Dixon Jones 06/21/2023
402. Understanding Entities with Dixon Jones An entity is a concept you can describe and put into a database. In this episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, we’re thrilled to feature Dixon Jones as he discusses entity SEO and how we can leverage specific strategies for our branding. Dixon is the author of the highly acclaimed book, Entity SEO, and the CEO of the cutting-edge entity SEO tool, InLinks. With over 20 years of experience, he is a prominent SEO speaker and thought leader in the industry. Prior to his role as InLinks CEO, Dixon served as the Chief Marketing Officer at Majestic, which solidified his expertise in the field. In this episode, Dixon and I discuss entity SEO and explore how it can transform your online presence. Dixon shares invaluable insights and practical tips to help you optimize your brand's visibility and relevance in search engine results. Don't miss out on this conversation with one of the industry's finest minds. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 401. Grow Your Podcast Audience with Sachit Gupta 06/14/2023
401. Grow Your Podcast Audience with Sachit Gupta Beyond building an audience, podcasting is an amazing collaboration engine. In this week’s Marketing Speak podcast episode, the mastermind behind the Conscious Creators, Sachit Gupta, shares the untapped potential of podcasting. Sachit Gupta is the renowned Creator Whisperer, a leading podcaster, and a trusted business consultant. He empowers podcasters, creators, brands, and businesses to construct, expand, and amplify their online platforms to reach millions. As the force behind Platforms Media, Sachit has collaborated with esteemed clients such as Rohit Sharma (Captain of the Indian cricket team and Restless Action Drink), Tim Ferriss (renowned author and podcaster), and Seth Godin's altMBA. Sachit enables people to develop successful podcasts, generate income, and significantly expand their audiences. His ultimate mission is to empower over 1 million creators worldwide to achieve their goals. In this episode, Sachit unveils his insider tips and strategies to successfully grow businesses through podcasting. You don't want to miss out on this golden opportunity. Get ready to gain valuable insights and kick-start your own podcasting journey. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 400. Make Better Decisions with Avinash Kaushik 06/07/2023
400. Make Better Decisions with Avinash Kaushik Understanding data leverages your engagement with your audience. Today’s Marketing Speak podcast episode is a jam-packed discussion on data solutions, digital experience, and digital performance with the incredible Avinash Kaushik. Avinash Kaushik is the global Chief Strategy Officer of Croud, a leading full-service marketing agency. With extensive experience at Google and other prominent companies, Avinash is renowned for his authoritative voice on capitalizing on data to reinvent digital existence. He’s received prestigious recognition in his field, and is a trusted expert in the field of digital marketing strategy. Grab this opportunity to expand your knowledge by checking out this Marketing Speak episode that highlights the cutting-edge world of data-driven marketing and how it can transform your business’s digital presence. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 399. Achieve Leverage with Ryan Levesque 05/31/2023
399. Achieve Leverage with Ryan Levesque The universe's infinite wisdom allows people to reveal more light and make a bigger impact. In the latest episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, the brilliant Ryan Levesque joins us as we dive deep into the world of marketing and personal growth. Ryan Levesque is an industry-leading entrepreneur, bestselling author, and marketing expert who has helped countless individuals and businesses thrive. His insights and strategies are nothing short of game-changing! This episode discusses the powerful Hybrid Expert Model, reframing "no's" in our lives, achieving freedom and flexibility in our business, and the three pillars to sales success: attract, enroll, and deliver. Whether you're an aspiring entrepreneur or a seasoned marketer, this episode is a must-listen. We unpack valuable lessons that will empower you to supercharge your business growth. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 398. Make ChatGPT Your Marketing Assistant with Peter Swain 05/24/2023
398. Make ChatGPT Your Marketing Assistant with Peter Swain AI is a systemic shift for business, culture, and humanity. In this episode of Marketing Speak, I’m joined by an incredible guest, Peter Swain. Through our discussion, Peter introduces the fascinating world of AI and its transformative impact on many industries. Peter has a forward-thinking mindset and many years of experience, which allows him to understand and harness the power of AI. Peter shares his wealth of knowledge and provides practical guidance for navigating this evolving landscape. Peter’s upcoming book, You Can Be Proud or Rich, encapsulates 52 life lessons and captures highlights from his career journey. Discover how AI is reshaping the business landscape by removing the traditional link between scarcity and value. Peter's expertise and deep understanding of AI will open your eyes to new possibilities and empower you to embrace this revolutionary technology. Whether you're an entrepreneur, marketer, or simply curious about AI's potential, this episode is a must-listen! Don't miss the valuable insights and actionable advice that will empower you in this rapidly changing digital landscape. Tune in! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist for this episode, are at .
info_outline 397. How to Build a Digital Marketing Agency with Stephan Spencer and Greg Merrilees 05/17/2023
397. How to Build a Digital Marketing Agency with Stephan Spencer and Greg Merrilees When you’re true to your mission and commit to changing others’ lives, your business flourishes. In this episode of the Marketing Speak podcast, my good friend and the founder of Studio1 Design, Greg Merrilees, interviews me. Greg and I had a great time discussing SEO strategies. I also share insights on how to boost magnetic leads through effective website design and branding. I want to give a huge shout-out to Studio1 Design for their amazing creativity, and the hard work they’ve put into my websites. When it comes to achieving marketing goals, a reliable and talented team can make all the difference. Check out this episode for valuable insights and tips on how to build your social proof, SEO tricks, and how to create lead magnets. Tune in and discover how to take your business to the next level! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist to this episode, are at .
info_outline 396. Outsourcing to the Philippines with John Jonas 05/10/2023
396. Outsourcing to the Philippines with John Jonas To achieve greater efficiency as an entrepreneur or business owner, it’s crucial to possess exceptional outsourcing skills. John Jonas joins this week’s Marketing Speak episode to offer insights into outsourcing to the Philippines. John is an entrepreneur who believes his life is better because of his Filipino VAs. A resident of Utah, John is the founder of OnlineJobs.ph. After college, John worked only eight months in a corporate job before creating the goal to work for himself. In 2004, he succeeded and has been working from home ever since. In 2006, John hired his first Filipino worker and quickly realized the benefits of having Filipino Specialists and virtual assistants on his team. Today, thanks to his efficient Filipino workers, John only works 17 hours a week, which allows him to enjoy hobbies like golfing and backpacking midweek and also spend quality time with his family. In addition, his outsourcing skills have made life better for his entire team. Join John and I as we discuss tips and tricks on how to outsource and how to use OnlineJobs.ph to your advantage. Tune in to this episode to learn more about hiring a great Online Filipino Specialist or virtual assistant! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist to this episode, are at .
info_outline 395. Achieve Operational Excellence with Lloyd Thompson 05/03/2023
395. Achieve Operational Excellence with Lloyd Thompson In business, collective rhythms ensure that progress isn’t attributed to a single individual. Lloyd Thompson joins me in this episode of the Marketing Speak podcast. Lloyd and I discuss fractional executives, the differences between EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) and Scaling Up methodologies, and how a Director of Operations can help CEOs focus on higher-level tasks and maximize revenue. Lloyd is the founder of VirtualDOO and the author of 9 Ways to Leave Your Day-to-Day Operations. Lloyd uses his expertise to help busy online business owners free up their time and delegate daily operational management. Tune in to hear his insights on fractional executives, the role of a Director of Operations, and the importance of implementing rhythms in your business. Trust me, you won't want to miss this episode! The show notes, including the transcript and checklist to this episode, are at .